Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Story Of The Anonymous Caller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of The Anonymous Caller (261 Views)

Mr SEUN The Owner Of Nairaland Information From The Anonymous / Lessons From The Story Of The Anonymous Caller / Story Of The Anonymous Caller -part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of The Anonymous Caller by FloraHomesGC: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2021
“I wish I'd met your company before buying my first property ever…

I wish someone had told me about land titles, about status verification, about coordinate charting, about land sizes, about property document, third party claimants, encumbered land”

Oh!

I wish…

He paused

Mr F, has been an ardent follower of our instagram page, he reads every post most times without commenting or liking. One day, he called to share his story…

“As a young champ even though my parent were hustlers wealthy, I’ve always dreamt of living in my own house by the time I turn 25, and as God would have it, even though I could not achieve that, I had already acquire about 3 plots of land which I decided to speculate on because I wasn’t used to living in a rural area.
6 months after I bought the land, I lost my father who was the only person that knew about the land and all people involved but he made sure I met the owner specifically and got his number personally.

While speculating , I had started saving up for my dream house. I kept contact with the man that sold the land to me, who in all of his updates would assure me that my land was safe.

Then, after a while I couldn’t reach him anymore, so I decided to visit him, get my receipt from him and also check out my land.
On getting to his house I was told Baba Lamu as we call him has passed on 3 months ago.

Hmm…

What should I do? My father who was a familiar face in the community was no more and Baba Lamu is dead too.

I ask to see Baba Lamu’s eldest son to discuss my ordeal with him, but he insisted that he did not know me and since I do not have a proof of payment to his father, he can not give me his father’s land, just then I remember Baba Mutiu, Baba Lamu’s friend who was present the my father and I went to visit him.

So I told Lamidi Baba Lamu’s first to take me to him.

What happened next? Was Mr F able to meet Baba Mutiu? Did he recognize him? Was he able to get his land back?

Find out in our next post tomorrow…

Follow @FloraHomesGC for more updates on property verification, title perfection, and futuristic mouth-watering real estate investment deals anywhere within Nigeria.

WhatsApp support: +2348094442019
Media: @FloraHomesGC
FloraHomes Global Consult Ltd.
Property Verification and Real Estate Investment Company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We work across every State.

#realestate #investment #investing #property #building #landinvestment #landedproperty #documentation #surveying #valuation #nigeria #forsale #architecture #luxury #lifestyle #wealth #urban #florahomes #florahomesgc #naija #lagos #ibejulekki #land #homes #verification #ikoyi #abuja #portharcourt #design #building

(1) (Reply)

Late Sound Sultan Burial In Photos / Techsah Initiative Holds Series Of Radio Talk-shows In The FCT Abuja / A Legit Online Website That Pays For Perform Simple Tasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.