Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Story Of The Anonymous Caller -part 2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of The Anonymous Caller -part 2 (265 Views)

Mr SEUN The Owner Of Nairaland Information From The Anonymous / Lessons From The Story Of The Anonymous Caller / Story Of The Anonymous Caller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of The Anonymous Caller -part 2 by FloraHomesGC: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2021
On getting there, Baba Mutiu could not Identify me but after I introduced myself, he was able to remember me and he confirmed that it was true that I bought the said land from Baba Lamu, that Baba Lamu had even given him my receipt while he was on his sick bed.

I was so happy, hoping my worries are over since I now have proof of payment.

However, Lamidi seems unsatisfied, he accused Baba Mutiu of colluding with me to steal his father’s land and threatens that he would harm me if I ever get close to the Land.

Baba Mutiu assured me that I can go and start planning on starting the site work and that he would calm Lamidi down.

I thanked the man and left the community.

2 weeks later, I started my site work, we sped up the work and it was almost at lintel when I got a contract and had to divert my funds to it.

So, the project was on hold for about 10 months, after which I decided to visit the site and plan on completing the project.

To my surprise, on getting to the site the building was fully finished and people had started living in the house.

Haaa!

I couldn’t believe my eyes, I walked into the compound, and saw a young lady who told me her father bought the property about 7 months ago and was quick to finish it up so they could move in last December which was about 2 months ago at that time.

That moment, everything went blank, the next time I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital.

After I was discharged, my father’s Lawyer suggested that I file a court case but I wasn’t ready to go through another trauma and stress of court wahala.

And that’s how I lost so much money alongside my zeal and passion for real estate investment.

But after following your page for a while now, I’m ready to give it another try.

With this, he ended his story…
What did Mr F do wrong? How could he have acted better? What were his major pitfalls in the story as narrated by him?

Let’s dissect this together in our next post…

Would you like to share your real story too, send us a message now!
Follow @FloraHomesGC for more updates on property verification, title perfection, and futuristic mouth-watering real estate investment deals anywhere within Nigeria.

WhatsApp support: +2348094442019
Media: @FloraHomesGC
FloraHomes Global Consult Ltd.
Property Verification and Real Estate Investment Company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We work across every State.

#realestate #architecture #luxury #investment #investing #property #building #landinvestment #landedproperty #forsale #lifestyle #documentation #nigeria #wealth #urban #florahomes #florahomesgc #naija #lagos #ibejulekki #land #homes #verification #ikoyi #abuja #portharcourt #design #building #surveying #valuation

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Plan On Igboho Exposed. / The Gold Navy Rug - Reasons Why Individuals Pick This Rug For Your Home / Techsah Initiative Holds Capacity Building Workshop For Key Opinion Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.