Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is It Sade To Take Another Covid 19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Sade To Take Another Covid 19 Vaccine (129 Views)

NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release / Another COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / Another COVID-19 Patient Dies In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sade To Take Another Covid 19 Vaccine by Lawalemi(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
I got my Covid vaccination with the next appointment date stated on my card which is Saturday in Lagos.

I got to the location on appointment date only to be told that officials weren't around being weekend.

Calling phone number on the card, I was asked why I didn't come earlier and that the first batch of vaccination would end on Monday.

Given the distance and traffic situation, I tried a hospital in nearby Ogun State where I was informed that they could only give those with first shot from the state because they can't access Lagos portal.

Later in the day, I move round Lagos hospitals where they all claimed that the vaccination exercise ended a day earlier.

However, I found location in Ogun State where they still give first dose.

Now I ask, is it safe to go? The first dose was taken about a month ago.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Going To The Hospital And No Remedy? Chat Me Now 08060985916 / Glucosamine Ointment For Athletes And Sport Persons / Soldiers Locked A Civilian In The Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.