Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Where Is Chelseabmw? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is Chelseabmw? (1017 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Chelseabmw? by BizBooks(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2011
This write-up assumes that ChelseaBMW is no longer a moderator. If that's not the case, then everything I said below is mute.

ChelseaBMW was recently made a moderator in the Auto Section. That brought the number of moderators to 3. In my opinion, that was a good development since the more moderators, the better. But it seems he has been relieved of that position as his name no longer appears on the list of moderators.

Some people felt that he failed his first test as a moderator in the manner he handled the Benvin vs Larryshow4U matter. While this may or may not be true, that is not enough reason to terminate his position. He should be given a chance to improve on his moderator skills. In fact, we need a moderator that is a little rough on the edges to compliment the milder management methods of Monitor_1 and Inspired. In Law enforcement, it is called the "Good Cop / Bad Cop" approach.

In the future, ChelseaBMW should consider recusing himself when controversial matters involving dealers or people he know are being discussed.

Disclosure: I do not know ChelseaBMW and has never spoken or communicated with him.
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by elms: 3:39am On May 11, 2011
Are there any laid down criteria for appointing a moderator on nairaland?
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by Osama10(m): 4:39am On May 11, 2011
I think he should take some tutorials from Inspired_m. wink
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by BizBooks(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2011
Osama10:

I think he should take some tutorials from Inspired_m. wink

I agree. In fact all future moderators should be given some form of moderator manual that will guide their conduct.
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On May 11, 2011
BizBooks:

I agree. In fact all future moderators should be given some form of moderator manual that will guide their conduct.

I am trying so hard not to comment on this thread . . . but y'all making it so hard for me not to . . .but i still refuse to talk
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by sultaan(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2011
To all the posters on this thread, you've been banned grin

See, its that easy undecided

It takes a steel of nerves to moderate naija forums.
There are rules that can't be enforced.People posting in wrong forum, multiple threads(same content)
People are not getting banned, for fear of reducing traffic.
And the classic car for sale, give me email for pics, or buyer giving seller phone number to call.

And the main problem of the forum where buyers do not understand used cars are sold as is unless indicated with a written warranty.
Unfortunate thing is, most have made partial payments before buyer sees the car.
Buyers please ask for detailed image of cars you are interested in before paying a naira that way no surprise.
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by chelseabmw(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster
Am here. . . .Ever kicking cheesy

Tnx for ur care
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by satani22: 3:30pm On May 11, 2011
If Chelseabmw was removed based on his handling the Benvin vs Larryshow4U matter, then i Inspired_m is also guilty and should be relieved as well.

check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-663547.0.html

We all have our biases
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by chelseabmw(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2011
Just to let u all know. . Yes,i was relieved of my post because of just one reason. . .Just because i made mention to that i was going to start deleting ads which do not contain more than four pictures.Seun said the reason why he relieved me of the moderating role was because i never informed him. . .I first got the following message from monitor 1

Hi there,

Welcome aboard as a moderator in the Auto section. I wish you success in your activities.I noticed that you are notifying dealers that you will delete Ads that do not contain 4 photographs beginning next Monday.  May I request that henceforth, you notify other moderators of any new rule authorized by Seun so that the implementation of such rule will be consistent, as applied by all moderators.

Best Regards

then i replied

Hi Monitor 1
  Thanks for your message.I will make sure that is done and i will always keep all mods posted with my new findings and rules.
Thanks Once Again

His response

No problem. Keep up the good work, it is noticed.
Cheers

By this time i had it in mind that i was doing a good job since monitor 1 has noticed what i was doing. . .What i had in mind was that when next i want to create a new rule i will simply inform other moderators about my findings not knowing that seun was furious about my previous rule.To me i don't really call that a rule because i never created any thread to that effect.I only replied to some dealers who since i have being to NL auto section i have never seen them post post a picture(Maximum 1 per post).An example of such person is SCROLLAUTO . . .u will even see that someone else commented on the same issue.Here click on this link to see for urself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=660989.msg8270409#msg8270409

As u all can see. . . .He followed my instruction and he had to post more pics. . .This is SCROLLAUTO of beforethat will never post more than a picuture on a thread.Have i not change him now?I promise seun that i will try and minimize the rate of scam here on NL auto section,Go to my profile i believe the auto section has the highest number of post i have on Nairaland.Most times people tend to confuse me for an auto dealer as i even get mails from some users too but what i do i simply refer them to either inspired,fhemmmy or larry4show

The reason i wanted a minimum of four pictures was that anyone can just register here on NL and take a picture of any car,he can just come up here and start posting(saying that he has a car he wants to sell).Just imagine something like this on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=656911.msg8270418#msg8270418

[b]Pls and pls, for the past 7 months i have never opened my fb account cos i am so into Nairaland and my best section is the Auto Section. . .Even if i am a moderator or just a user tomorrow i will still make my post on auto section. . .I used to remember way back(2010) when i was the trouble maker of auto section.I was always every where but since i have being a mod things changed. . .I no longer insult nor do i jump bump into someone's thread and write on it 'BUMP'. . . . . .I missed being myself but i have realized that being a mod,everyone looks upon u. . .Any mistake u make will affect u. . . . . so i have being able to control myself for that long. . .

For those of u that don't know,i have been a moderator in the sport(EPL, English Premiership League) section since October last year and i am still a mod there. . .But i always prefer the auto section more than sports section though i love both.hat's why my user name (ChelseaBmw) contains both a car name and a club name. . .That is to tell u my passion for football and cars. . . .Some person's hobby might be reading,dancing etc but mine is playing/watching football,driving of cars and browsing through Nairaland/skysports.

through nairaland i have seen,eaten,drank and drove with larry4show,sholasho and adelambi while most times i always chat and talk with my main man german007. . .I also have been friend with fhemmmy(my brother from the other mother) here on Nl.The reason why most people think am a car dealer was because of FHEMMMY cos i used to remember i had his profile info(emails) on my signature here on NL.i used to refer people to him too.

As u guys can see i just want NL auto section a better place for we all to enjoy so that when others come from another section they will see the difference.I just wish i own a site like this some day. I also want to let u all know that i love u all though i might be naughty at times(just pardon me).

It's nice to be part of the family and i wish to know and see more peeps like busybody,inspired,fhemmmy,viperman and lots more.

God blessings
[/b]

ChelseaBmw
Mod:Epl Section
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by chelseabmw(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2011
Just to let u all know. . Yes,i was relieved of my post because of just one reason. . .Just because i made mention to that i was going to start deleting ads which do not contain more than four pictures.Seun said the reason why he relieved me of the moderating role was because i never informed him. . .I first got the following message from monitor 1

Hi there,

Welcome aboard as a moderator in the Auto section. I wish you success in your activities.I noticed that you are notifying dealers that you will delete Ads that do not contain 4 photographs beginning next Monday. May I request that henceforth, you notify other moderators of any new rule authorized by Seun so that the implementation of such rule will be consistent, as applied by all moderators.

Best Regards

then i replied

Hi Monitor 1
Thanks for your message.I will make sure that is done and i will always keep all mods posted with my new findings and rules.
Thanks Once Again

His response

No problem. Keep up the good work, it is noticed.
Cheers

By this time i had it in mind that i was doing a good job since monitor 1 has noticed what i was doing. . .What i had in mind was that when next i want to create a new rule i will simply inform other moderators about my findings not knowing that seun was furious about my previous rule.To me i don't really call that a rule because i never created any thread to that effect.I only replied to some dealers who since i have being to NL auto section i have never seen them post post a picture(Maximum 1 per post).An example of such person is SCROLLAUTO . . .u will even see that someone else commented on the same issue.Here click on this link to see for urself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=660989.msg8270409#msg8270409

As u all can see. . . .He followed my instruction and he had to post more pics. . .This is SCROLLAUTO of beforethat will never post more than a picuture on a thread.Have i not change him now?I promise seun that i will try and minimize the rate of scam here on NL auto section,Go to my profile i believe the auto section has the highest number of post i have on Nairaland.Most times people tend to confuse me for an auto dealer as i even get mails from some users too but what i do i simply refer them to either inspired,fhemmmy or larry4show

The reason i wanted a minimum of four pictures was that anyone can just register here on NL and take a picture of any car,he can just come up here and start posting(saying that he has a car he wants to sell).Just imagine something like this on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=656911.msg8270418#msg8270418

[b]Pls and pls, for the past 7 months i have never opened my fb account cos i am so into Nairaland and my best section is the Auto Section. . .Even if i am a moderator or just a user tomorrow i will still make my post on auto section. . .I used to remember way back(2010) when i was the trouble maker of auto section.I was always every where but since i have being a mod things changed. . .I no longer insult nor do i jump bump into someone's thread and write on it 'BUMP'. . . . . .I missed being myself but i have realized that being a mod,everyone looks upon u. . .Any mistake u make will affect u. . . . . so i have being able to control myself for that long. . .

For those of u that don't know,i have been a moderator in the sport(EPL, English Premiership League) section since October last year and i am still a mod there. . .But i always prefer the auto section more than sports section though i love both.hat's why my user name (ChelseaBmw) contains both a car name and a club name. . .That is to tell u my passion for football and cars. . . .Some person's hobby might be reading,dancing etc but mine is playing/watching football,driving of cars and browsing through Nairaland/skysports.

through nairaland i have seen,eaten,drank and drove with larry4show,sholasho and adelambi while most times i always chat and talk with my main man german007. . .I also have been friend with fhemmmy(my brother from the other mother) here on Nl.The reason why most people think am a car dealer was because of FHEMMMY cos i used to remember i had his profile info(emails) on my signature here on NL.i used to refer people to him too.

As u guys can see i just want NL auto section a better place for we all to enjoy so that when others come from another section they will see the difference.I just wish i own a site like this some day. I also want to let u all know that i love u all though i might be naughty at times(just pardon me).

It's nice to be part of the family and i wish to know and see more peeps like busybody,inspired,fhemmmy,viperman and lots more.

God blessings[/b]

ChelseaBmw
Mod:Epl Section
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by AceJam: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
So, this guy was made a moderator despite support for fraudulent car dealer like Larryshow4u? Disappointed!  shocked shocked angry angry sad sad

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645502.0.html
Re: Where Is Chelseabmw? by AceJam: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
By the way, where is larryshow4u?

Gone oblivion for good. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2006 Camry / 2004 Honda Pilot- Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! / Registered 2006 Toyota Sienna - In Your Best Interest:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.