Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13895 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,
I am very dismayed to write this note.
In may of this year, I purchased an 04 Toyota runner from the US. As it was being driven from Apapa ports to Port Harcourt where I reside, the engine knocked at Ijebu-ode. I sent money to a Mechanic to buy another engine and fix the car. a week later the car was brought to me in Port harcourt. Last week the car engine knocked again. I was so distressed that I didnt even touch the car up till now. [b]I decided to go for another car and went fishing on nairaland where I met ICME who says he can sell me an 06 avalon for N2.3M. See link for the car https://www.nairaland.com/930576/pictures-06-toyota-avalon-xls/3. He said he was travelling to abuja, but if I commit him, he is going to bring the car to Port Harcourt. I sent him N400,000 same day (Monday of this week). I then told him the issue of my 4 runner that I need the car urgently even with my limited funds. I asked him to register the car before coming on wednesday. To my utmost surprise, he has been giving me stories of how the car was accidented before and he didnt know, he bought the car from a dealer in Nigeria and all that stuff. I said ok bring me my car still but he refused to pick up my calls. All I want now is let him bring the car or better still refund my money. I checked his Nairaland profile before i even started doing business this car with him. He has 66 topics in nearly all nairaland sections doing business with people.[/b]

Please if you have done business with him or know him physically, kindly assist me.

Your thoughts on all this is highly appreciated.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
BOSON: Fellow Nairalanders,
I am very dismayed to write this note.
In may of this year, I purchased an 04 Toyota runner from the US. As it was being driven from Apapa ports to Port Harcourt where I reside, the engine knocked at Ijebu-ode. I sent money to a Mechanic to buy another engine and fix the car. a week later the car was brought to me in Port harcourt. Last week the car engine knocked again. I was so distressed that I didnt even touch the car up till now. [b]I decided to go for another car and went fishing on nairaland where I met ICME who says he can sell me an 06 avalon for N2.3M. See link for the car https://www.nairaland.com/930576/pictures-06-toyota-avalon-xls/3. He said he was travelling to abuja, but if I commit him, he is going to bring the car to Port Harcourt. I sent him N400,000 same day (Monday of this week). I then told him the issue of my 4 runner that I need the car urgently even with my limited funds. I asked him to register the car before coming on wednesday. To my utmost surprise, he has been giving me stories of how the car was accidented before and he didnt know, he bought the car from a dealer in Nigeria and all that stuff. I said ok bring me my car still but he refused to pick up my calls. All I want now is let him bring the car or better still refund my money. I checked his Nairaland profile before i even started doing business this car with him. He has 66 topics in nearly all nairaland sections doing business with people.[/b]

Please if you have done business with him or know him physically, kindly assist me.

Your thoughts on all this is highly appreciated.

This is really not happening in Nigeria-Are you a senator or into some kind of mystreious money making venture that will make you 'commit' on a vehicle you have not seen and to a monicker seen on the forum. Thank GOD you know there are people like inspired, Chelseabmw, femy2010 (cotonou) but failed to deal with them. Anyways let me check when the ICME was registered first before saying more.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
gulfer: This is really not happening in Nigeria-Are you a senator or into some kind of mystreious money making venture that will make you 'commit' on a vehicle you have not seen and to a monicker seen on the forum. Thank GOD you know there are people like inspired, Chelseabmw, Fhemmy2010 but failed to deal with them. Anyways let me check when the ICME was registered first before saying more.
He is an old member and just posted a while ago, i am sure he will explain to the house what happened.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Please nairalanders help me out
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Pls does it mean nobody has done business with this guy? Be your brothers keeper. I came to Lagos only to see him but he is not picking up my calls. Pls nairalanders. Where r u?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Inspired M, ChealseaBMW where are you. Pls help me out here. I don't reside in Lagos. And am here in Lagos so that atleast I can pay get the car or my money but the guy is not picking up.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nairanlanders Icme is not picking up my call
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by onoja12: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
guy once u have his number go to the police (SFU) in ikoyi give them his number and his bank account,they would get him for u
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by adefash(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Trace him with another number now! or better stil get someone to call him pretending to be interested in buying car from him.by that u will trace him to his cave.then u can get him arrested i believe.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by DAY12(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Auto section criminal activities have become widespread and very complicated, I hate reading about shitz from my beloved section cry cry cry cry cry

@OP, know who you re dealing with before sending money to them, you phuck yasef up & for you ICME, I take God beg you, please do the right thing.

Day11

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
No one even bothered to wait for my response.

I just spoke to him,mr boson came to lagos and I wasn't informed about it,and that aside,he paid for a car to be brought over to him today,and as at yesterday he said he dint want it anymore as the carfax showed it had a rear collision and he said he wanted another so I asked him to give me time to get in touch with the man I got the car from to provide another one or a refund but still I was making arrangements for something else for him irrespective of that plan.
Mr Boson/Blessing is aware of a project I'm doing and this isn't the first time he calls and i don't answer but end up calling him,I spoke to him barely 15hrs ago and we agreed that I should get him Another car,he never said he wanted a refund or anything about travelling.
All he should have done was wait for my call (as I always and usually do).
He said he wanted a another offer and I agreed to do that for him.
I even came on here to ask him for his number as I was not with my smart phone.
He came to lagos today without my knowlege and has made it seem like I refused to give him the car or his money OF which he asked me to get another (which we agreed that he should allow me time) and he never mentioned anything about coming down to lagos.

Mr Boson/Blessing.
We spoke in length yesterday and I called you several times to update you,and you know I did not and Had NOT changed anything from our last conversation,I was to get you another offer and now you have potrayed it to seem like you have been calling me for daysssssss and I refused to answer (when we spoke even last night) considerig the fact that I still made posts regarding you to call me.

I spoke to him just now and his reason for that post was that "He dosent have a car and he got a 4runner whose engine knocked" and YET I didn't change,violate,or faulter any arrangements we made.
And its usually around this time I contact him and he's knows about something I am working on that makes it so,he has been aware since tuesday.

We spoke under 15hours ago and he changed his mind,choosing to go for another car,and he never mentioned wanting a refund or even about travelling down to lagos.

And I DID NOT change or faulter Any plans whatsoever
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mr BOSON,

Are you willing to Wait for another Car from ICME, Or You want the Previous AVALON or You want a Refund of the Money you gave him ?

Your response will determine the Next course.

Cheers

Inspired
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by adefash(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
@ICME i'm sorry i did not hear from u before advisin boson.he made the whole story sound as though he has been in lag for a week trying to reach u.anyway,u guys should settle this off nland.
happy biz deal.cheers!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
On Thursday Morning He still wanted the same one,by thursday evening he wanted another one and by thursday night the conclussion was that he would get another car (no issue of a refund or even about him coming to lagos).

Mr Boson/Blessing calls me by 5-6am and I don't pick up but later call him say arounf 9am or past.
Mr Boson calls me and if I am busy I tell him and I call back.
Mr Boson knows of a project I'm trying to conclude that keeps me busy and I ALWAYS call him afterwards,as at this morning I had NOT faultered,changed,violated or defaulted even on our previous arrangement,even as at 12:00noon this sunday I have still NOT violated the new arrangement.
I spoke to him and he gave me his reason for this thread which surprised me.
I tried his 081 number and it didn't connect and I just got his other numbers from an email.

MR BOSON opted to go for another car as at thursday evening/night and I was to sort myself out with the dealer and get him another car irrespective of if I sorted it or not,BUT I was to have time to get him another which I had even tried doing,I even came on NL to post at him twice and mentioned he should get in touch with me (I am not with my smart phone and I thought he had this number,I even sent text messages to his other line with no response and still came here again to ask for him to call me again).
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by DAY12(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
icme: On Thursday Morning He still wanted the same one,by thursday evening he wanted another one and by thursday night the conclussion was that he would get another car (no issue of a refund or even about him coming to lagos).

Mr Boson/Blessing calls me by 5-6am and I don't pick up but later call him say arounf 9am or past.
Mr Boson calls me and if I am busy I tell him and I call back.
Mr Boson knows of a project I'm trying to conclude that keeps me busy and I ALWAYS call him afterwards,as at this morning I had NOT faultered,changed,violated or defaulted even on our previous arrangement,even as at 12:00noon this sunday I have still NOT violated the new arrangement.
I spoke to him and he gave me his reason for this thread which surprised me.
I tried his 081 number and it didn't connect and I just got his other numbers from an email.

MR BOSON opted to go for another car as at thursday evening/night and I was to sort myself out with the dealer and get him another car irrespective of if I sorted it or not,BUT I was to have time to get him another which I had even tried doing,I even came on NL to post at him twice and mentioned he should get in touch with me (I am not with my smart phone and I thought he had this number,I even sent text messages to his other line with no response and still came here again to ask for him to call me again).

Some customers can frustrate you to the extent you will feel like hitting them. But no! you don't have to do that. Mr Boson, over to you Sir. angry
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
Gentlemen thanks for your prompt response. I was earnestly waiting for your thoughts and I sincerely appreciate them. I just got back to ph. Infact am still at the airport.
Some points to consider from Icme's post.
I asked him if d car has ever been accidented and he said it wasn't. When I found out that it a rear collision, I told him am no longer interested in the vehicle that he should get me the other one and he said he would get back to me. This happened on thursday morning. In the afternoon and evening I called cats and dogs but he didn't pick up. I also called tirelessly this morning and he didn't pick up.I was amazed cos the initial arrangement was for him to deliver the car to ph today. It was this afternoon after my posts he called me with another number that he left the phone with the number I have in Lagos and he travelled out of town.

I sincerely thank everyone for their concern over this transaction.

Please I would like Icme to refund my money to me
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mr Boson you have come again to twist the story.

1. We spoke over this issue of getting another car even after 5pm yesterday.

2. How am I supposed to come deliver to you when you mentioned you didn't want it and wanted another one.

3.We still spoke even past 7-8pm yesterday and I told you I would get in touch tomorrow.

**how would you claim we spoke on thuursday morning when we didnt*** and you know that fully well **

4. I told you I was coming to abuja even before you made payment for this car and please DO NOT quote me wrongly out of anger again because I never said I Left my phone in Lagos.

---you don't just say things because you feel its that way----
I told you I left the phone and I tried reaching you).

6. You and I spoke barely 15hrs ago about getting another car and then you called me barely half a day after and expect a new one Delivered in abuja,the time of the jorney to abuja is almost equal to the time between our last call.

7. Don't accuse me of NOT delivering a car you said you don't want again,you changed your mind and we spoke about this first on thursday afternoon.

8. And finally I didn't see your post until I got to my email to try retrieve you mtn number and saw an email in which someone brought my attention to.
*besides I even came her and made posts at you to reach me thinking you had this number*

Mr Boson/Blessing that you feel angry over something that isn't wrong (YOU SAID You wanted another car and I asked you to give me time,you do not obviously expect me to get another one Overnight,I told you to kindly give me time to sort it out and you AGREED.

Next thing I see is you claiming we spoke on thursday morning when we didn't,you call me by 6am,and I don't pick,and call you back at a more appropraite time from 9am and we talk in length.

And you know these things I'm saying are true,we spoke even before 8pm and I said I would get back.

And once more mr boson kindly desist from quoting me wrongly,in your case you are writing things I NEVER even hinted or said,you were the same person who ended yesterdays conversation with "call him and let me know.."
And this was past 7pm THURSDAY.

You may be angry (even though I didn't change or violate any prior agreement) but that dosent give you a pass to say things I never said all because you want to create a scene "he said he forgot his phone in lagos"
*when did I ever say that,when I called and said I forgot it but you can also reach me on this line and I would get it soon*
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Icme,

Whats the Current Situation as at today ?

Do you have a Car to give to BOSON now or Will you Refund him as he has Asked ?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
And about me saying it was non accidented,I mentioned it was a rear collision (and even gave you the VIN before you paid) and told you it was a collision & vandalism and you even said you are ok with it being accidented but simply want to know the nature of the accident (if any) and I sent you the VIN first thing the next morning to run it and see for youself.

*Mind you,if was over one you called but ended up settling for this one in mention*

Mr Boson you don't have to come here and quote things that are contrary to what happened.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Mykellio: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dear ICME, I want to humbly suggest dat u do 1 of 2 thins. Either u give Mr.Boson another car or u give him a refund. Ur reputation is at stake. Thins cn go wrong in biz, bt its best we cut our losses & save our names.
Dear Mr.Boson please give ICME ample time to sort out himself in d midst of dis confusion.Money has gone out yet u dnt av wat u av paid for. I imagine ur dismay. Bt please exercise a little more patience.I hpe u find dis helpful.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
All, thanks for your humble contributions.
Icme, there is no point in us going back and forth about the story. I never twisted the story.
At this point all I can say is that would you be kind enough to send the money back to me?
I would really appreciate if you can do it on Monday 16-07-2012.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
BOSON: All, thanks for your humble contributions.
Icme, there is no point in us going back and forth about the story. I never twisted the story.
At this point all I can say is that would you be kind enough to send the money back to me?
I would really appreciate if you can do it on Monday 16-07-2012.

End of Discussion.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2012
Dear Icme, Please you promised to send the money to me today Friday 20-07-2012. Do not dissapoint as I have already put in for another car and need the money to balance it today otherwise, I loose the transaction. Waiting for the alert.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2012
Bros am still waiting on you. Already promised a dealer to close out a deal today or I loose the car. Please do send me the cash now.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Icme,
Please, Please, Please, Please, Send me my money.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Icme,

I thought this Matter has been resolved Amicably Not until NOW.

You are hereby Given On or Before TUESDAY 24th JULY 2012 To refund the Money Paid to you by BOSON, Failure of Which Full Disciplinary Action Would be taken Against you and You will be Blacklisted Off the forum.

Have a Wonderful Weekend.
Inspired
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Inspired M and Nairalanders,
See chronology of events below.
On Friday 20-07-2012, I called Icme about the refund of my money and he said the money is ready but he cant go to the bank to pay me because it was almost 4PM
I called him yesterday 23-07-2012 and he says He will pay it inti my account in the afternoon. But to my utmost surprise, he didnt.
Today i called him in the morning, and he said it was raining and he will pay in the money later. I just called him now and he said he is not paying again until August 7th and that however, he wanted to suggest to me that the car is still available and that I should collect the car.
i dont have a car now and have missed chances that are good buys. I cant keep trekking, I need my money and not the accidented car.
I also mentioned we are young men and it will be good for us to settle the matter amicably.
nairanlanders,
please your comments and suggestions are needed to assist in resolving this issue amicably.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Good day house.
I have discussed with mr boson and explained the situation of things and the date I would be able to make the payment.
Once again,sorry for the inconvinience and delays,the money will be paid back on the 17th.
Thanks.
And as at yesterday I mentioned I was expecting the money not that I went to the your bank.
And secondly this morning when I called you I said I would pay you back and would call you to explain,nothing came up about paying this afternoon.
Sorry for the stress brought upon by this,thanks and would call you shortly.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Inspired M and Nairalanders,
See chronology of events below.
On Friday 20-07-2012, I called Icme about the refund of my money and he said the money is ready but he cant go to the bank to pay me because it was almost 4PM
I called him yesterday 23-07-2012 and he says He will pay it inti my account in the afternoon. But to my utmost surprise, he didnt.
Today i called him in the morning, and he said it was raining and he will pay in the money later. I just called him now and he said he is not paying again until August 7th and that however, he wanted to suggest to me that the car is still available and that I should collect the car.
i dont have a car now and have missed chances that are good buys. I cant keep trekking, I need my money and not the accidented car.
I also mentioned we are young men and it will be good for us to settle the matter amicably.
nairanlanders,
please your comments and suggestions are needed to assist in resolving this issue amicably.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nairalanders please your suggestions are welcome
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by darmiex(f): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2012
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2006 Corolla / What Is The Manufacturer's Difference Btw Camry 2000/2001 And Camry 1998/99 / A Thread For Lexus Cars, RX300, Rx330, RX350, GX470 And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.