Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas (318 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by nairalandankrah: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Arewa miscreants are highly arrogant like Buhari

They oppress people anyhow and when the people fires back at them they make it a hausa/North battle.

You don't listen to advice from southerners but you want to drag us into the water so we drown with you.

A lot of Hausa's may dislike Kanu as a person but they don't dislike a free Biafra Nation like you people.

A good number of us don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore.
A katsina tout cannot lead me!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by OfoIgbo: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Arewa got greedy and may pay a heavy price in 2023
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by Realtalk20: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
No one cares, they are united in doing evil against the south . So it's a family affair

We don't care

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by BKayy: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Yes that is true.
A True Hausa man knows that Arewa is an extension of Fulani enslavement of their generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by chiiraq802(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
One GOOD turn deserves another, One BAD turn deserves more than another---> WEEDdemboi 2021
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by Asgard73: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
So which one is AREWa ... Hausa... Fulani ... North

What’s the difference?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by McLizbae: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
I dey come..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by nairalandankrah: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Asgard73:
So which one is AREWa ... Hausa... Fulani ... North

What’s the difference?
My dear, this one tire me oo, even I and my friend, Buhari cannot tell the difference between IPOB and igbo
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by Asgard73: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
nairalandankrah:

My dear, this one tire me oo, even I and my friend, Buhari cannot tell the difference between IPOB and igbo

More like saying efik Annag ibibio are all igbos and IPOB
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas by sidney22: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
The Fulani made the Hausa a dot in a circle in his own land.

With a smile on his face the Hausa accepted whole heartedly his fate as a subdued and conquered nation and moved on for the sake of peace.

But the Fulani will not stop at that .

Not satisfied with making the Hausa living an eternal life of servitude, the Fulani hiding under the cloak of Hausa/Fulani nation/tribe continues to drag the peace loving Hausa in the mud by constantly committing brazen acts that are injurious to the existence of other nations/tribes around them.

The Hausa must be helped to free himself from these shackles of the Fulani before it is too too late. It is late already. But something can still be done. The baakwomi life style must end .

The Fulani is not up to 5% of the population of the Aborigines of Northern Nigerian but they have succeeded in taking charge of every thing in the North because they first emasculated the Hausa who are the Aborigines with the highest population.

Every other person to them is expected to fall in line.

If the Hausa can truly find his voice in this country without being afraid of the Fulani, the problems in this country will be 80% solved.

The Hausa is the nicest person you can have as a friend. The Hausa is the most straight forward and trusted person you can deal with and he is NEVER VINDICTIVE.

Please let us help The Hausa.

(1) (Reply)

Defections: PDP Lawmaker Demands Secondus’ Resignation / Daily Increase In The Price Of Gas.. Which Way Naija? / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.