Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? (534 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by RisenJoe(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
A guy started patronizing me after I opened my new shop and he frequently buy from me often, so after two weeks of his frequent patronage he demanded credit of #6800 which I obliged cos he promised to pay me the following day after must have collected his workmanship..

But since that time he collected the goods I've not set my eyes on him again, I've called him severally and he only picked my calls few times and promised to come the next day to pay me and the last time he picked my call and made the promise was like a month ago and since last month the guy has refused to pick my calls. So this morning I searched his number on true caller and got his name and from there I searched the name on Facebook and it appeared with his picture and I also got his second line from Facebook with his picture and some of his family FB contact...

But the problem now is that I don't know if I should inform his friends about the debt maybe they can prevail on his to pay me since he have refused to pick my calls or what do you guys think that I should do now

Or make I post his two contacts here with his Facebook ID maybe you guys can help me to beg him....
Re: Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by lilvicky68(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Post his pictures as missing person he will now be the one looking for you..
Re: Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
RisenJoe:
A guy started patronizing me after I opened my new shop and he frequently buy from me often, so after two weeks of his frequent patronage he demanded credit of #6800 which I obliged cos he promised to pay me the following day after must have collected his workmanship..

But since that time he collected the goods I've not set my eyes on him again, I've called him severally and he only picked my calls few times and promised to come the next day to pay me and the last time he picked my call and made the promise was like a month ago and since last month the guy has refused to pick my calls. So this morning I searched his number on true caller and got his name and from there I searched the name on Facebook and it appeared with his picture and I also got his second line from Facebook with his picture and some of his family FB contact...

But the problem now is that I don't know if I should inform his friends about the debt maybe they can prevail on his to pay me since he have refused to pick my calls or what do you guys think that I should do now

Or make I post his two contacts here with his Facebook ID maybe you guys can help me to beg him....

Post them here
Maybe his family member can bail him out
Re: Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by RisenJoe(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Post them here
Maybe his family member can bail him out

Seriously, I no wan wahala ooo... But I'll post it now
Re: Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by lilvicky68(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
RisenJoe:

Seriously, I no wan wahala ooo... But I'll post it now
I wont advice you post his numbers here.. after all we weren't there when you were giving credits to him..
Re: Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by Kaybae(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don't do that, since you know his friends, why can't you approach them and let them know, maybe he left the town urgently or so, we can never predict what went wrong, tell his friends first and know what happened.
Re: Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? by Nyne: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don’t post his pic. Just contact his family members directly.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Claim Back My Son. Pls Help / What Happens When Lawyer suppose to read Will Dies? / Osinachi: My FatherTold Us Beating Women Is Good - Osinachi's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.