Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bundiactive Pure Air Purifier Against Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bundiactive Pure Air Purifier Against Covid-19 (203 Views)

Baking Soda As A Prophylactic Against COVID-19 / Germguardian AC5350B Elite 4-in-1 Air Purifier With True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanit / Air Humidifier /air Purifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bundiactive Pure Air Purifier Against Covid-19 by BundiActivePure(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
BUNDIACTIVEPURE AIR PURIFIER WITH “PCO” TECHNOLOGY AGAINST COVID-19
In answer to the clarion calls from the Nigerian Government for Nigerians in diaspora to come home and play their part in developing our nation Nigeria, I honoured the call as a patriotic Nigerian in 2004.
This was when the rise in HIV infections was growing rapidly. We partnered with our American research company which gave birth to the first Rapid Test kits for HIV, MALARIA, PREGNANCY etc. This made us the first indigenous manufacturer of HIV, MALARIA and PREGNANCY test kits in Nigeria. After securing NAFDAC approval for our HIV test kits, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) purchased several thousands of our Rapid HIV Test kits, took it to Center for disease Control (CDC) laboratories, in Atlanta USA, and after extensive evaluations, they concluded that our HIV test kits met their criteria to be included in the list of USAID approved test kits for testing in Nigeria and other African nations for HIV. You can go to their website on https://www.usaid.gov/documents/1864/usaid-list-approved-hiv-and-aids-rapid-test-kits-may-2020
and you will see our HIV test kit still listed there under line item No> 8.

Subsequently USAID team visited our facility at Aba for inspection and after thorough assessment and confirmation, they ordered and we supplied over $50,000 worth of our HIV test kits. Moreover, every one of us knows that for USAID to list our products on their website confirms the efficacy of our HIV test kits.
[center]
NOW WHY ARE WE HERE TODAY?

NUMBER 1:
In our quest to find solutions to this global pandemic called COVID-19 and the rate of devastation that it has brought to the entire world, our team of researchers have gone into active partnership with an American company and have come up with a device that provide continuous and proactive surface and air disinfection for all indoors spaces.This Device has been tested and proven to purify surfaces and protect us (while indoors) from the harmful gases/smoke, pathogens, odours and volatile organic compounds, including the SARS-COV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19). This device from our American partner is the only “PATENTED” PHOTO CATALYTIC OXIDATION (PCO) technology that will assist Nigerians purify and deliver GOOD quality Air in all INDOOR spaces. Now this product is being used in the United States of America to help people get back to public assembly.The BUNDIACTIVEPURE Air Purifier with PCO technology works on the principle according to this video link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre0C1BMhPs.
Simply put, this Air purifier’s patented solution first creates protective molecules that actively combat airborne and surface pathogens. These molecules are created continuously to fill indoor spaces where they seek out and destroy any pathogens that enter including the virus that causes COVID-19; it does not wait for the pathogens to come to us it goes after it and neutralize it. This technology according to the United States manufacturer has been cleared as a CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICE by the United States FDA and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

NUMBER 2:
Also, through our team of researchers and partnership, with another American company, Nigerians will soon be able to have access to COVID-19 Antigen Detection Rapid Test kits at very affordable prices. The Federal Ministry of health (FMOH) is fully aware of our organization and we have been partnering with them since 2005.

Finally, we have seen and experienced the financial burden placed on many Nigerians especially those traveling outside of the country and those returning home due to the high cost of taking COVID-19 test which is available in many parts of the world free of charge. To address this issue, our team of researchers believe that many Nigerians are soon going to benefit from this research and partnership that has produced locally manufactured COVID-19 Antigen detection Rapid Test. As we work assiduously to actualize this goal for the good of our dear country, we pray for your stanch support.

We have been in existence for over 15 years in Nigeria I am a Nigerian businessman based in the United States of America.

Signed
Bob Udeagha.
CEO/MD of Bundi International Diagnostics Ltd
Lines: +234-8033100130, +234-8032928658
www.bundiactivepure.com,
Email: bundiactivepure@gmail.com
www.bunditestkits.com,
Email: info@bundtestkits.com

Re: Bundiactive Pure Air Purifier Against Covid-19 by martiscore: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bleep covid
Re: Bundiactive Pure Air Purifier Against Covid-19 by tweasderd: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
I've seen various air purifiers that have appeared in our local hospitals since the arrival of the Coronavirus pandemic. However, I never believed that an air purifier could help against infection. I always have an air purifier for 2000 sq. ft. that I leave in the car or the office, but I didn't think that an air purifier could be a precaution in these times of pandemic, guys. Your post made me think that I should study some articles about it. Perhaps I have the wrong opinion about air purification, and I need to know more about it. Thank you. I wish you not to get sick with coronavirus, the author!

(1) (Reply)

Why And How More Women Are Using CBD Hemp Oil / Sweet Potatoes And Its Amazing Health Benefits / Natural Body Enhancers For Bigger Butts, Bigger Breast And Beautiful Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.