Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (17280 Views)

CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors / Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners / Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by etokhana: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
The upper chamber of the National Assembly on Thursday begins the screening of nominees for appointment as National Commissioners for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The nominees include Lauretta Onochie, a Senior Special Assistant on New Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Muhammad Sani Kallah (Katsina); Professor, Kunle Cornelius Ajayi (Ekiti) and Saidu Babura Ahmad(Jigawa).

Others are Professor Sani Muhammad Adam (North-Central) and Dr. Baba Bila (Northeast).

Since the nomination of Onochie was announced, there have been a serious public outcry, on the excuse that she’s a card carry member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Her nomination also provoked the Peoples Democratic Party, which kicked vehemently against her it.

The party had said that by virtue of her political affiliation with the APC she’s not fit and proper to be appointed as an election officer.

The party believes that Onochie will pollute the atmosphere of neutrality, and fair play in the Commission if the Senate goes ahead to approve her nomination.
https://independent.ng/inec-appointment-senate-screens-lauretta-onochie-others/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Illuminatiship(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
She go don use pussy pay many of them na (olosho)

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Baawaa(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Arrangeee appointment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Xscape1993(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
This Senate President? What a country rule by unfortunate people!

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by appishani1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
I always support northern politicians ohh but you see this Ahmed lawan eh. I swear complete rubber stamp senate president. shame

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by joe54: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
If this sails through it would be a sad one for our democracy and further confirm APC as a biased political platform. A failed party with no integrity.

56 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Joromi1: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Illuminatiship:
So if that ugly old milf opens for you you'd dive in? Na wa o!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Illuminatiship(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

So if that ugly old milf opens for you you'd dive in? Na wa o!
Dem tell you say some men dey forbid anything when dey under skirt even if na madwoman?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Racoon(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
So the Ahmed Lawan rubberstamp stooge Senate is truly considering the grossly political Lauretta Onochie for political appointment as INEC commissioner?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Guwf: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buhari mole

2 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by iamyemiakins(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Zombie Senators doing what they know how to do best.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by richmond500: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
This Lauretta sef, lemme not just talk
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Dpharisee: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don't deceive yourself NorthWest or core North can not win 2023

Full Ban on open Grazing in the South will weaken the herdsmen militia currently on rampage.

Just like year 1993 MKO Abiola a SouthWest man defeated Bashir Tofa a NorthWest man ,2003 Obasanjo a Southwest man defeated Buhari a core North man and 2011 that Jonathan defeated Buhari and Atiku .... 2023 would be a walkover for Southern Nigeria

* 17 Southern State won't vote Hausa Fulani, after the attrocities commited

* Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kwara , Plateau States or any farming state won't vote Hausa Fulani

*If not for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Buhari had already cried and retired from politics

Their only chance is to appoint the likes of Lauretta Onochie who are partisan without integrity to rig elections on their behalf while preventing electronic voting and transmission of results which will ultimately expose the Fulanis as a minority tribe in Nigeria which they are.

Copied!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Trutherme: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
shocked
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by PrinceMajestic: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pls confirm Lauretta. She's the one to confirm delta state for us. I beg you guys, ignore pdp protesters
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Marvieduke(f): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
All this one na eye service. APC is preparing ground for next election. We in nairaland are not daft we know their format.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by ERockson: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
What I know for sure is that this woman is not having that position.
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by airminem(f): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
shocked Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Illuminatiship:

Not necessarily. Lawan is a useless Senate president and will okay her appointment. That man posses a great danger to Nigeria's democracy.

21 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Teewhy2: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
If she is screen successfully then I blame the opposition in the house, I believe if all the opposition members don't support she won't scale through.
This government is always like I can do what I want nobody can stop me.

Need PVC Strip curtains for your door opening.
Applications: Electronics factory, packaging printing factory, precision manufacturing factory, textile factory,
pharmaceutical factory, other clean place
read more below

https://www.nairaland.com/5210989/transparent-pvc-magnetic-curtains

9 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by femijay8271(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
sad
Na now Nigerians wan enter real one chance motor....who we offend like this?

7 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by vickydankal(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mmm are you sure Lauretta Onochie is igbo? Any way she has been disowned and Willfully given to fulani people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Chijeep(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
K
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by EricSmallz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
The Mod that banned me for more than one month, thank you o..
I hope you don make am for life now?

8 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Fiscus105(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buhari record will go a long way before it can be matched up, trust my rubber stamp, they will stamp it as fast as rocket.

When Saraki was doing Nigerians needful. We were shouting, nail him to the cross, at least he had stepped aside for tyranny to complete his evil agenda.

I imagine what liar Mohammed and Tinubu would have said if it was Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by odoemenacelevian(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol.. you want me to believe in this Nigeria of #buhari. Clearly, she is partisan. This is part of corruption at @mbuhari Godforbid.. over my dead body grin embarassed smiley

4 Likes

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by datola: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
How many times do they want to screen the woman
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by nairavsdollars(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
let's kukuma appoint her the INEC chairman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by harmony75: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
No way that Laurette woman � APC want to plant her for their favour but they will fail
Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by McOluOmo: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
APC commissioner for INEC

1 Like

Re: INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others by Nuel25846(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
2023 has already been rigged,just make th3le date come that is all we are waiting for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds / Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation / Sanwo-Olu Lays Foundation For New Massey Hospital (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.