Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors (11616 Views)

INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others / Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners / Senate Screens Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Chairman (Live Video Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by nairalandkachy1: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMJVKFHeU8s

Senate screens Acting CBN Gov, 4 others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Failure

Was the failed minister of defense that wants Nigerians to be negotiating with kidnappers not also screened

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Throwback: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good pick.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Throwback: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Failure like the failed minister of Defense

This is senseless criticism.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Tiltak001: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Austindark(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
This Rubber stamp Senate can't screen anything.
It is all formalities.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

This us senseless criticism.
what's senseless

That tinubu govt don't have direction or this same cardoso is here to loot.

You minister of Defense said under tinubu govt now, everyone should be negotiating fee with kidnappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Ollygold(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=126033257]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMJVKFHeU8s

Senate screens Acting CBN Gov, 4

I pity anyone that will Occupy CBN seat

With 1Dollar to 1 Naiara
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by mejetov422: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Another one is about to go down . Hope you will be able to fight the corrupt policy of emiefele
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Donaldoni: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Jestin: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dollars to Naira is 1k now loll

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by tommykiwi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Okay hot water done boil
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Throwback: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
what's senseless

How can a newly appointed Minister be termed as failed?

Do I even need to detail same about a CBN governor who is still being screened?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Ollygold(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
I pity anyone that will become a CBN governor with the rate of naira falling daily

1 dollar to 1 thousand

You go explain tire
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by olatade(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
They have finished the prayer points sent to their mail boxes.
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Chetas81(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
ONE THING IS 100% SURE ABOUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, IF THE CITIZEN BAD, THE NIGERIA REMAIN BAD, NO MIRACLE FOR THIS 😜
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

How can a newly appointed Minister be termed as failed?

Do I even need to detail same about a CBN governor who is still being screened?
everyone working under this govt is a failure

They are just on political compensation, your minister of defense was also screened

1 Like

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNA.

God bless Nigeria.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Rydan02: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2023

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by allthingsgood: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thank you daddy Tinubu

We love you daddy kiss
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
dramatic and unusual economic behaviors now associated with hyperinflation were first documented systematically: exponential increases in prices and interest rates, redenomination of the currency, consumer flight from cash to hard assets and the rapid expansion of industries that produced those assets.

grin grin grin
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Chetas81(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jestin:
Dollars to Naira is 1k now loll
Those eleriburuku citizen who support apc government till this minute should congratulate their self for their better achievement
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by allthingsgood: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ollygold:
I pity anyone that will become a CBN governor with the rate of naira falling daily

1 dollar to 1 thousand

You go explain tire

Why are Nigerians hell bent on being negative all the time

Like whom do you expect to develop your country for you

5 Likes

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by OgbeniOja1: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Same way the clown of a defence minister was screened, yet here we are. We are being asked to negotiate with terrorist. God save Nigeria
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by mekleelex200(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Like it will change anything. Buhari came with his clannish mentality and purged Nigeria into the capital poverty of the world. I hope the man can make 35% change (which will surprise me), because all this appointments is just to settle the goons and plunder the remaining borrowed resources we have
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Just the usual formality nothing much

But I pity the new CBN man , with the present situation of things 1dollar to 1k and dollars scarcity, trapped fund and low investors confidence and waiting to see what magic he will do or just soil his name in this mould

1 Like

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Wisidomiloeyo92: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello guys

Don’t miss you ooooo

It started this month and it still going

Don’t forget once you receive the free money go to their page and comment you have received it with screenshots so others will not miss this too

palmpay Diamond Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid021C39bKa9riWRzc8E4mS8ziocADKrH2ZUktTUv7234LfLY7AsiGpboBagm33E9PEJl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Chetas81(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=Ollygold post=126033412][/quote]1naira to 1 dollar, this can only happen in dream, not in reality, because the idea is not available for the Nigerian citizen
Re: CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors by Klington: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
The usual bow and go screening

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election / Marketers Notify FG On Planned Fuel Price Hike, Queues Persist / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.