Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process (21560 Views)

I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by osuofia2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by batstan(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a shameless old drunk. Imagine introducing this tramp as your mother. You are following due process by running your mouth like tap water and insulting people who are miles better than you. You becoming an INEC commissioner is a testament that abnormality is now the new normal under the lifeless. I only blame this incompetent and brutal regime for giving you the platform to showcase your foolishness to the world.
You are an orphan, I guess?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by batstan(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a shameless old drunk. Imagine introducing this tramp as your mother. You are following due process by running your mouth like tap water and insulting people who are miles better than you. You becoming an INEC commissioner is a testament that abnormality is now the new normal under the lifeless. I only blame this incompetent and brutal regime for giving you the platform to showcase your foolishness to the world.
Orphan or just pained?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by samwillyco1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
This Government
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by 4reala(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abeg, I go like to hear some of the questions wey the senate committee ask her and her responses to them

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Berankis: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
God bless you! This woman is completely useless!! And a mockery of this country's potentials

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by chiiraq802(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
You followed *Due knacking*

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
INEC national commissioner,, even as APC register member
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by SmartPolician: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Esseite:

You are not fit to be an INEC commissioner, why is she bent on INEC commissioner?

That's because one cow nominated her.
Nigerians rarely reject government appointments or resign from office.

Why does a Nigerian president appoint the INEC chairman and the state electoral commissioners? Who wrote that senseless act?

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Queenserah26(f): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Due process now has a new definition undecided

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Kam2021: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
If the people want to actually secure their votes, a thousand Lauretta cant change anything!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Ghostrye: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
and the hag says what
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Jostoman: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
PDP needs to be proactive now because buhari have started those dubious move that he make before 2019 general election.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by onuman: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lauretta Onochie, you don’t respect majority opinion in the south of Nigeria where you come from.
All you stand for is eat now, don’t bother about tomorrow. The ugly fate of your unborn generations as Nigerians does not bother you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by PrinceMajestic: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
NASS pls pity Delta state and confirm her nomination for us. People insulting are only showing how they insult their mothers, Deltans need her nomination like we need oxygen. NASS, DSP Pls dont disappoint Deltans, confirm her asap!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Kiezodumah(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by bigcee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
femijay8271:
grin
U never "shee" anything ooo grin

Ipob waiting for you like this belowgrin
Say na ur landlord be that grin grin grin ...U dey owe rent grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Yankee101: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
This woman has been accused of slander, human trafficking and partisanship, and they're even considering her nomination?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by esthel(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
werey, card carrying member, o ma blow ni

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by femijay8271(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
bigcee:

Say na ur landlord be that grin grin grin ...U dey owe rent grin grin grin grin

Omo...na to just go back to where you dey come from because this kain Landlord no go ever hear your plead ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Kirkman: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
I nor blame you this shameless palmwine drunkard, na your lifeless oga for Aso rock wey I blame for ever nominating a nonentity without any qualifications as INEC commissioner as if the worthless post that you were given in this hopeless administration is not OK for you. Useless country
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Tzar(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Drunken Mistress!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Franking: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Racoon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
See glorified mumu palm wine guzzling olosho in government
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Paragon311(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Seem working with Nigerian government has got some kinda evil spirit especially when it has to do with power at the center.

What exactly will the unborn generation learn positively from these office holders

At times, I am ashamed of myself being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Thinkfree(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
who is your mother compares to this woman.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by sisibuma: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Can you please Madam Loretta explain to Nigerians what kind of due process you followed? I just pitied all of you because by 2023, you all will be history. Most of you won't be able to walk in the streets of Nigeria free without body guard's. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by AuroraB(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Built2last:
story

Buhari is rejigging INEC ahead of 2023.

Southern governors are wasting their time. Instead of power to come back to South, Buhari will arrange a coup and hand over to the military to organise another election that will bring a Northerner
they dunno grin
Even the cross-eyed smeagol will be stunned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Thinkfree(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Racoon:
See glorified mumu palm wine guzzling olosho in government
she has given her children a life better than yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Facts About MT Heroic Idun (Crude Oil Tanker) By Tolu Ogunlesi / Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls / PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.