Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process (21558 Views)

I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by dederocs(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Madam, this administration made a mistake employing you, you are divisive.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Bodexinvest: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Madam, u are APC!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by airsaylongcome: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
OssyMalik:
Political prostitute. Drunken Shameless idiot.

Ashawo kobo kobo

Just out of curiosity o...has she been publicly drunk before? Repeatedly? She does look worse for wear though

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Can you imagine!! Due process follower

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Valenichole(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
How market Now
RadioMOUTH:
angry

The attack is yet to begin

angry grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by heniford2: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
The stamp senator go confirm am that one has never oppose any bill nor stand tall as a leader I wonder what he will say he is to his children God bless sariki for making us witness pure democracy in action where the senators express there power imagine for months twitter is ban in Nigeria without the senators involved in it
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
We warned them but they wouldnt listen.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by eburuu: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a shameless old drunk. Imagine introducing this tramp as your mother. You are following due process by running your mouth like tap water and insulting people who are miles better than you. You becoming an INEC commissioner is a testament that abnormality is now the new normal under the lifeless. I only blame this incompetent and brutal regime for giving you the platform to showcase your foolishness to the world.
you mean you will abuse your useless mother same as you did
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Tekwado: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
I don't blame you but those that nominated you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by harmony75: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Madam
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by harmony75: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Madam shut up we don't trust you
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by RadioMOUTH(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Valenichole:
How market Now

My bigman friend....

Na God face we dey look o grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by eburuu: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
fourboys:
Only in Nigeria! Thunder fire u
the same tunder go fire your mama dead or alive

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by rlcanon: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Health Minister, Kwaku Agyemang Manu has told Parliament that a total of 3.1 million Ghanaians, representing 10% of the country’s 31 million population have mental disorders.

According to him, it is established that 41% of Ghanaians have psychological distress, which is either mild, moderate, or severe, and this costs the nation about 7% GDP loss.

Responding to a question on the floor of Parliament filed by MP for Sege, Christian Corletey Otuteye on plans by the Health Ministry to address the plight of persons with mental health problems, the Minister said “the Mental Health Authority did a rapid assessment, a mini census, of persons with severe mental illness on the streets a few years ago and they got 16,000 people on the streets in our cities, towns, and villages all over the country”.

“Mr. Speaker, persons with mental health problems in the country are in four (4) categories: Those on the street, those at the treatment facilities, which include psychiatric hospitals and general health facilities; those in the traditional and faith healing centers; and those in their houses and organizations who do not recognize their mental illness or who recognize but are not doing anything about it.”

“World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 10% of the population of Ghana have one form of mental disorder or the other. Thus, with our estimated 31 million population in Ghana, we have an estimated 3.1 million with mental disorders.

Giving more details, the Minister said, the Ministry and various institutions, including the Mental Health Authority, the Ghana Health Service, and others, have the human resources to deal with the problem.

“What we are doing now is to spread mental health service nationwide, integrate it into general health care such that wherever we treat malaria, mental illness can be treated. This will help with access to care,” Mr. Agyeman Manu said.

The MP for Dormaa Central told Parliament that as part of efforts to address the plight of mentally ill persons, the government through its Agenda 111, will build two new psychiatric hospitals in the northern and middle belts.

According to him, the locations of these hospitals have been identified and drawings made. He explained that government is in the pipeline to get contractors for the project.

“Until recently, psychiatric medication was not readily available. These medications are now available through budgetary allocations and donor support. We have trained more psychiatrists, from 10 psychiatrists not long ago to 45 at the moment” the Health Minister added.

Concluding his remarks, Mr. Agyeman Manu appealed for more funds so the project can be speedily implemented.

“What is left now, is with your support to find more money. The Ministry is working on how to establish a Mental Health Levy, which will hopefully solve most of the financial challenges. An increase in budgetary allocation will enable patients on the streets to be taken in small numbers at a time for treatment and sent back to their communities”.

JoyNews/AdomNews · 3.1 million Ghanaians have mental disorders – Health Minister
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Gjmff: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Lovelyn451(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations ma!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Duokoli: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Posterity will never forgive Buhari and his co-travellers for dragging Nigeria 50 years backward.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Owaincouncil: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who gave that idiot chair to seat
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by fourboys: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
eburuu:
should also wipe out all ur families

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by fourboys: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
eburuu:
should also wipe out all ur families.. eedioot

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by eburuu: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
ipob pigs at your back yeard agin....aboki will never do such things
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
GeneralPula:
You don’t need to explain anything to anyone. You’re a Nigerian and you’re entitled to whatever you get..

Most of those attacking you won’t do so if you be there Mother..

Flatinoz have been the ones attacking her lately and that’s their way - especially because she’s not Igbo..
My Mother can't be so wicked and foolish...
Even children advise their mothers.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by King44(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Built2last:
story

Buhari is rejigging INEC ahead of 2023.

Southern governors are wasting their time. Instead of power to come back to South, Buhari will arrange a coup and hand over to the military to organise another election that will bring a Northerner
That is what he is doing I hope it won't be too late before they know the damage they are about to cause by allowing Buhari put a reckless talker and a partisan loyalist in a position in inec... They are about to sabotage 2023 election again.

If the senators confirm her nomination we are in more trouble come 2023

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by eburuu: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
fourboys:
should also wipe out all ur families.. eedioot
what ever you wish that woman will locate your mama first...
your mama na useless fool
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Mims2016(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
I find this situation rather unfortunate. This woman taught me in my Primary School Days in Auntie Margaret International School Calabar many many years ago. I find her utterances and actions very shameful. How can a card-carrying party member and staunch support of Bubu be nominated as a commissioner for an 'Independent' National Electoral Commission? Only in Naija oh.

Officialhorlah:

https://dailytrust.com/lauretta-onochie-im-being-attacked-because-i-follow-due-process

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Grucho1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
The one thing I know is INEC has never been INDEPENDENT,the practice of th president nominating has made it even worse(only loyalist are nominated)and we have a bunch of YES MEN as lawmakers

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by fourboys: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
eburuu:
what ever you wish that woman will locate your mama first...
your mama na useless fool
ur family members too... But Don't worry they will be wiped out

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by eburuu: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
fourboys:
ur family members too... But Don't worry they will be wiped out
lets watch and see....child of 8
Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by King44(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
sisibuma:
Can you please Madam Loretta explain to Nigerians what kind of due process you followed? I just pitied all of you because by 2023, you all will be history. Most of you won't be able to walk in the streets of Nigeria free without body guard's. Mark my words!
all the things she said in the past or the views she aired should be brought before her let her explain the due process she followed when uttering those uncouth statement.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by fourboys: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
eburuu:
lets watch and see....child of 8
FOOL...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by Villemark: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
This APC regemi don open many people eyes, come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by thundafire: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
angry

The attack is yet to begin

angry grin grin
vulture griller will surely avoid u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Reuben Abati’s 50th Birthday Party / Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.