Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Soundproof Wall Cover Acoustic Insulation And Fireproof Materials Mgo Sound Boar - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Soundproof Wall Cover Acoustic Insulation And Fireproof Materials Mgo Sound Boar (155 Views)

Used Gubabi Fireproof Cabinet Safe For Sale / Fireproof Sound Barrier And Fireproof Noise Barrier For Outdoor Use / Custom Made Eco/fireproof Wooden Perforated Melamine Boards 4 X 8 Ft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soundproof Wall Cover Acoustic Insulation And Fireproof Materials Mgo Sound Boar by Ikeji1993(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
MLVinsulationm is located in the zhujiang river delta economic circle - Guangzhou city, traffic hub in South China. Our company is mainly engaged in production of sound blocking board and other various acoustic panels, as well as design and installation. All these products share the merits of light body, beautiful appearance, earthquake-resistance, fast installation and durability.

What's more, large amount of our products are sold to customers of one-stop-shopping service provider, engineering design company, interior finishing and remodeling contractor, construction contracting company, etc. InteriorDesign offers handmade interior design services and luxury furniture in Bangalore, and can change your living room, bedroom, kitchen, dining room, classical furniture and handicrafts. VEIV provides services to Florida and Georgia, specializing in commercial construction and retrofitting of retail, office, auto dealership, medical office and multi-family products. ConstructionContractorG is the fourth-generation general contractor, with a history of more than one hundred years of outstanding construction in the western and central regions of the United States. SQXO designs, builds and manages childcare center projects and they are proud to participate in some of the most interesting, practical and profitable childcare projects in Sydney.

[img][/img]

Dancing Hall Project Sound Acoustic Proof Panels Acoustical Solution Sound Recording Studio

Most of products are exported to Al Ain UAE, Muzahmiyya Saudi Arabia, Willenhall United Kingdom, Mendoza Argentina, Ancona, Dadu Pakistan, Boksburg South Africa, Porto Velho Brazil, Bandung Indonesia, Dusseldorf Germany, Narasaraopet India, Groningen Netherlands, etc.

Recent Enquiries

1. We are a team of dedicated sales people across the United States, and I am interested in your Mass Loaded Vinyl noise barrier Product (1/2lb-1lb). Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

2. I am looking to purchase 2000 soft of the MLV product shipped to Canada. Can you provide a breakdown of pricing?

3. Please send me best prices for 10, 000sqm of rubber acoustic underlayment under screed for impact sound reduction. Please forward me test reports that you have for the product. Please confirm if you have a dealer in Middle East.

Furthermore, our products are broadly applied in performing arts center, high school gymnasium, college classroom, centre for research and learning, university medical center, audiometric rooms, lecture theatres, printing plant quiet rooms, residential community, sports centre project, gymnasiums, fitness & multipurpose, and so on.

We warmly welcome all friends to visit us and negotiate business.

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Rent At Pinnock Beach Estate,lekki / Kings Court Estate: The First Solar Powered Estate In Nigeria / What Can I Do With A Piece Of Land To Generate Revenue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.