Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (45583 Views)

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Enugu State Government Starts Upgrading And Revamping Of Nike Lake Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by kingsceedon(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
grin

I fit say make I come flex... UGM go lap fast fast...

Abeg I dey my state...

Thank you

Your people no dey travel pass Lagos state naw, Nwa Alaye

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Jayrow08: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by 24SEVEN: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
OriakuAmara:

When are we nairaland family heading to here for a get together
Cc Igboid
Afam4eva
24seven
Arrewa

Include juliusmalema and I'd be there... He's my boy. grin

Amarachi, you don't like Ikwerre people, are you sure you don't intend on throwing me into the river?? grin
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Sylv10(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
angry angry You be monitoring spirit ab��

mightyhaze:
You are just everywhere on this thread yapping dust. Are you on steroids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by mightyhaze: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sylv10:
angry angry You be monitoring spirit ab��

And u had to run and open yet another moniker just to type another dust

I confirm say u dey on drugs

Oya log in nlpolicewoman to come yap anoda dust
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by lakexite(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
I did my service year in Oguta btw cystal lake resorts is a very beautiful place. I have lot of pictures and memories.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by EMMY76: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is my state have been hearing about this oguta resort and it's blue wonder lake but haven't been opportuned to even pay a visit. Op what is the cost per night?
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Aboguede(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beautiful pictures and people. Seen u’r a ok lady just hope u don’t sale for money. Think u’r igbo again sha just like me buhari supporters too not for fun but out of experience and clear view grin
Anambra to the universe cool

post=103504517:

Some of us @[b][/b] were there for a picnic some times ago.
Twas a beautiful sight to behold
Nothing as beautiful in life as enjoying the fresh breeze of nature.
A place to be......
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by OluwaBlessyn: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Imo amaka
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Sylv10(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin grin
joshjc:
Nice,but too much editing
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by emonis88: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wetin dey vex Charles na?
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by doctore212(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abeg can I find better olosho for this place.
If not I can't go and waste my cash.

A night without olosho is like a day without air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by zoeA: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is it safe?
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
jericco1:
Not that beautiful
if this pictures of nice cool scenery and beautiful people is not good enough for you,then you are a pessimistic sadist.
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by jericco1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
okoroemeka:
if this pictures of nice cool scenery and beautiful people is not good enough for you,then you are a pessimistic sadist.

You're ment
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by onuman: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
OriakuAmara:
M

You are advertising a girl’s laps as well as a building you called beautiful.
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by wumi2017(f): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is beautiful,,We have this in ibadan too grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Realtalk20: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504517:

A place to be......

Damn see meeting of ugliest women in Nigeria
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by fineberry(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beautiful........but if there's no proper maintainance, its will rot away.
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by masterflowx(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504517:

A place to be......

I've been saying this from the very long time that you're a girl/lady.
100% confirmed today!

Nice pictures though...
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by masterflowx(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
OriakuAmara:
Hello friends
I am here to showcase to you people the beautiful Crystal Lake resort Located in Oguta Imo state .
Enjoy.

I was in Imo state during last Yuletide period but I couldn't visit this beautiful places. So unfortunate!
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by philisto: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oguta wonder lake
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Ebonygeek(f): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who will take me on a trip to this place? cry
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Reussite: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
OriakuAmara:
Hello friends
I am here to showcase to you people the beautiful Crystal Lake resort Located in Oguta Imo state .
Enjoy.
Amara this is beautiful kiss kiss
I love to visit here soon.
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by Reussite: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504517:

A place to be......
Is a female or male behind this moniker?
Nice pictures by the way.
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by AleAirHub(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504580:

Gongo Aso! cool

*singin*
Owo wa lekoo oo,
Awa Kan wa okay,
Malo fo bi awo

Nairaland.com pessimis must sha carry dem head come spoil better thread for themselves everytime sha.
Na who do una dis tin?
But truly jericoco, What makes you guys happy for ONCE in life??
Tell us biko!
Sho!! undecided

They will show up to you, the day you go there alone.
Pessimistic soul.
Spits.

More pinshures......

Werye how far cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by mightyhaze: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceman2017:

Who among you is the foolish manavulture grill
he lifted those pictures..

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures by mightyhaze: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Reussite:

Is a female or male behind this moniker?
Nice pictures by the way.
he lifted those pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Road Sweeper Killed On Duty (Disturbing Photo) / Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.