Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Graduates Should Be Taught To Handle Guns – Ishaku, I Warned Sunday Igboho -gani - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduates Should Be Taught To Handle Guns – Ishaku, I Warned Sunday Igboho -gani (100 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Should Be Taught To Handle Guns – Ishaku, I Warned Sunday Igboho -gani by skypper: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba State has said that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme should be extended to a two-year program.

Speaking during an interview on Channels Television, the Governor noted that one year of the program should be for military training and the other year for social works.

According to him, there is a need for corps members to undergo military training following increased insecurity in the country.

I Warned Sunday Igboho His Methods Are Wrong – Gani Adams

The Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land, Chief Gani Adams, has disclosed that he warned Yoruba nation agitator Sunday Igboho Adeyemo that his methods are wrong.

Addressing a gathering in a video seen by Naija News, the Yoruba high chief stated that most of the methods being adopted Sunday Igboho are wrong but he would not abandon him.

He faulted Igboho’s threat to forcefully reopen the borders, adding that claims that 1,000 policemen would not return if they invaded his house were uncalled for.

Source: https://setup.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Group Alleges DSS Denial Of Lawyers' Access To Detained Activists Nab At Igboho' / The Mental Health Problem / Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.