Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee (635 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by TheNewsBeat21: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
THE Senior Special Assistant to President on Social Media, Onochie Lauretta has disclosed that she is not a member of All Progressive Congress (APC) as being reported in the media.

Read more: https://thenewsbeat.ng/im-no-longer-a-member-of-apc-onochie-tells-senate-committee/
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by Naijanascam: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok we have heard you.......oya bow and go
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by Resurrection212: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by ALTERNATEID: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mama no loose guard at all. She want the INEC job desperately. I no go blame her though, I go deny any impediment if I’m in her shoes.
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by Saao(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
U left apc since 2019? So before then you were member. You can't deny apc now, no can't be inec Commissioner, how matter how you deny your party.
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by NwaNimo1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by Sunnybay7: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol
Re: I’m No Longer A Member Of APC, Onochie Tells Senate Committee by Buckeyemedia1: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Saao:
U left apc since 2019? So before then you were member. You can't deny apc now, no can't be inec Commissioner, how matter how you deny your party.
Her APC people will clear her, their colleagues in the Judiciary cleared former finance minister Kemi Adeosun yesterday, giving her the green light to make a come back. APC isn’t joking with 2023, pdp still in disarray wailing.

(1) (Reply)

#freennamdikanu: Zoro Joins Protest / Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful / FG Should Stop The Recruitment Of Nigerian Trained Doctors By The KSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.