Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban (11453 Views)

Twitter Yet To Register In Nigeria Despite Lifting Of Ban - ICIR / Buni: Osinbajo, Governors Begin Talks As Fear Grips APC / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Queenserah26(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dem get una time b4? Mtcheew
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by joe54: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
cool slow government
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Btruth: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nbotee:
Was there a ban? Is it still effective? Last tym I checked everyone was still tweeting fine including the govt officials
beeni oooo.......lol.

I just finish hammering Malami on twitter now self.

grin
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by anungangampu: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol.. One of the biggest achievement of this government. Imagine my grandpa age going for negotiation with a media used
by their grand children .

They should come clean.

JACK DIDNT GAVE A FVUCK

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Nuelito: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Just observing from afar
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
No be by force , we dey live without twitter .
Buhari just dey hit everybody gbas gbos grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Darkblood: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn niggar
Issoraite
Stop stealing post think of what to write wigj your brain that's what the brain is meant for
Nbotee:
Was there a ban? Is it still effective? Last tym I checked everyone was still tweeting fine including the govt officials. They jus wanted to talk tough and make noise. I can bet twitter didn't reach out to them like they claim dats why there's no talks

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by sanpipita(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
People actually believed Lai when he said twitter reached out for negotiations

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Shukudi...

Go and wear original neck guard until Ikonso is buried...

No time for dogon turenchi
Abdul

I can see sense is far from you

Not once did you engage me with the Boko Haram aka Bandits ravaging your region

But Ipob in east is your problem
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by JohnOkolo: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Simply because Jack is still in celebration mode...

The monkey that started the whole wahala for them is secured in his zoo cage so I'm sure the ban will be lifted soonest cool

You too much boss. The Monkey is now back in the Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by AutoBodyParts(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
This Administration is really destroying thus nation.
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Soon the banning of Boko Haram Fulani herdsmen and bandits will be banned. Waiting to to see the Minister's that will be appointed to form a committee to negotiate their unbanning. Anyways many government officials and more Nigeria's have found a way to tunnel the FG Twitter ban and are tweeting at jet speed.
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Awoo88: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
vedaxcool:

So go on with your life. At least it confirms twuta is crazy since they are coming to negotiate what isn't banned.
Which "twuta" is coming to negotiate?? It is bubu and his idiots like you that are doing all the negotiation. Have you heard anything from "twuta" about any negotiation with the Nigerian government?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by FamTomx2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Shukudi

Hundreds of hired killers and escaped prisoners are parading the East - killing and beheading - but its the peppered Koboko Kanu is receiving that's your headache.

Don't you know any member of your household could be next or are Ikonso's 2000 heads complete?

Who bi this stinking gworo swallowing attention seeking SON OF A BASTARD!

Go and get a life aleast

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Nauttyprof(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
They don't want twitter in Nigeria. All these are just ways of ensuring twitter doesn't grow as before in Nigeria. So, all their dirty linens won't be exposed to the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by olatuns2017: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/buhari-ministers-twitter-yet-to-begin-talks-on-ban/

But I noticed

Reduction of fake news after the ban of tweeter

Or is the arrest of kanu that caused reduction of propaganda/fake news?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Samade7: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bull-hari's morons.
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by choblak(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Was twitter banned before
Yesterday I was online twitting
How comes�
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by authority2006(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:
Twitter doesn't care about Nigeria, at least Nigerian action didn't change the share price even by 0.2% it means Nigeria is insignificant in the scheme of things.

Chinese ban on Cryptocurrency sent the market clashing in less than 24 hours, while Nigeria government that doesn't generate enough revenue is shouting sovereignty they sold out their creditors.

You really expected twitter shares and crypto values to react the same way to government decisions? What world are you living in?
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by authority2006(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nauttyprof:
They don't want twitter in Nigeria. All these are just ways of ensuring twitter doesn't grow as before in Nigeria. So, all their dirty linens won't be exposed to the whole world.

You have Facebook to expose your exposure now
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Nauttyprof(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
authority2006:

You have Facebook to expose your exposure now

Facebook can't be compared with Twitter especially when it comes to trending topic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Masterkernel1: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
authority2006:

You really expected twitter shares and crypto values to react the same way to government decisions? What world are you living in?

I wouldn't know how to enlighten you on economic matters, shares reacts to news.

Two weeks ago, Cristiano Ronaldo removed Coke Cola bottles from a press conference table in less than 24 hours, Coke Cola lost $4 billion. Nigeria is not a major player in world politics.

I will suggest you start reading for your JAMB, argue with your mates.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Theunbothered: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
This government is just a bunch of lying bastards. Anyone who still supports them should remove their brains and feed them to pigs because they clearly aren't working.
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by lugo99(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
link ur NIN with ur Twitter acct... awon clueless werey... animal in human skini in baba 70's voice
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by chaloskyx: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
IT HASN NOT STARTED CAUSE TWITTER DOES NOT STOOP LOW IN DISCUSSING MATTERS WITH INCOMPETENT AND BAD LEADERS IT WOULD SOIL ITS REPUTATION YOU THINK NIGERIA WHO CANT CHALLENGE GHANA OR EVEN THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN CAN CHALLENGE ONE OF THE BIGGEST AMERICAN COMPANIES OGA NA YOU START FIGHT BY THE TIME THEY HUMILIATE YOU EHEN YOU WONT DARE TRY IT AGAIN YOU THINK YOU APC CABAL COMMAND RESPECT AND FEAR OUT SIDE YOUR BORDERS YOU MUST BE JOKING NO PERSON RESPECTS YOU GUYS FOR ANYTHING NO BE 2023 YOUR TENURE GO END THEY WOULD RATHER HOLD THE BAN TILL THEN THEY ARNT LOOSING NO SLEEP OVER YOU GUYS ACTIONS NA UNA QUICKLY SET UP COMMITTEE TO DISCUSS WHILE TWITTER BOARD HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH JOBLESS OLD MEN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Tribalism123(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Twitter has abandoned Nigeria
Re: Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
What ban?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Business Summit (Photos) / FG To Clinton: Don't Brand Boko-Haram As Terrorist Group / An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.