Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I'm Bored - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Bored (152 Views)

Why Are You Still Hungry, Thirsty, Depressed, Bored, Afraid ? (2) (3) (4)

I'm Bored by toyinaremu(f): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
"I don't understand her, she keeps saying she's bored but I'm wondering 'how can she be bored'? Just how?

"I come home every evening, we go to church and different programs together, the kids are even always around her. What on earth does she want again? I'm just tired of this women wahala, can't they just control their hormones and be satisfied for once?" Mr. B lamented.

Relax, relax oooooo uncle, it's not that difficult, your wife is bored because she is bored. Have you asked her what she wants? Going to programs together is very good but how many times are you with her just to treat her like a baby? Every woman wants to feel like a baby every now and then, so you're a baby daddy to her.

Regular routine can bore anyone, whether man or woman. Give them timeout to be alone, to rest, chill, re-energize and re-strategize.

If you don't know, let me tell you now, routines can be extremely boring, so take some time out to break routine to have some fun, having fun is not a sin in any way, enough of those thoughts that having strong face and triangle movement are ways you can take the kingdom by force!

Take her out, give her gifts unexpectedly, nothing should be too expensive for her as long as you can afford it, cook for her, listen to her, let her talk all the talk, treat her like a baby, biko. Take your love outside the four walls of your homes, sometimes, go and chill in the hotel and blast tongues there � should I continue the blasting method or I should just mind my business? �

Occasionally ask how she or even he is faring, because many times, we assume our spouses are fine and doing well but the actual truth is they're not, stop assuming and ask your spouse how he or she is faring and ask anything you can do to spice him or her up.

Excuse me Mr. Spirit man, your godliness is not complete if your wife is suffering lack of attention at home, it is not complete when your wife is going through emotional trauma from accumulated pains! Press brake, reverse and pull over to check your spouse today, is he or she still feeling you or not? Playing with your wife will not reduce your anointing o!

This has nothing to do with gender or hormones, it has everything to do with enjoying the packages of marriage and making your marriage work.

Is your touch still tickling her or she is tolerating it? Take time to check TODAY, make your marriage work.

A for Amend!
Re: I'm Bored by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
toyinaremu:
"I don't understand her, she keeps saying she's bored but I'm wondering 'how can she be bored'? Just how?

"I come home every evening, we go to church and different programs together, the kids are even always around her. What on earth does she want again? I'm just tired of this women wahala, can't they just control their hormones and be satisfied for once?" Mr. B lamented.

Relax, relax oooooo uncle, it's not that difficult, your wife is bored because she is bored. Have you asked her what she wants? Going to programs together is very good but how many times are you with her just to treat her like a baby? Every woman wants to feel like a baby every now and then, so you're a baby daddy to her.

Regular routine can bore anyone, whether man or woman. Give them timeout to be alone, to rest, chill, re-energize and re-strategize.

If you don't know, let me tell you now, routines can be extremely boring, so take some time out to break routine to have some fun, having fun is not a sin in any way, enough of those thoughts that having strong face and triangle movement are ways you can take the kingdom by force!

Take her out, give her gifts unexpectedly, nothing should be too expensive for her as long as you can afford it, cook for her, listen to her, let her talk all the talk, treat her like a baby, biko. Take your love outside the four walls of your homes, sometimes, go and chill in the hotel and blast tongues there � should I continue the blasting method or I should just mind my business? �

Occasionally ask how she or even he is faring, because many times, we assume our spouses are fine and doing well but the actual truth is they're not, stop assuming and ask your spouse how he or she is faring and ask anything you can do to spice him or her up.

Excuse me Mr. Spirit man, your godliness is not complete if your wife is suffering lack of attention at home, it is not complete when your wife is going through emotional trauma from accumulated pains! Press brake, reverse and pull over to check your spouse today, is he or she still feeling you or not? Playing with your wife will not reduce your anointing o!

This has nothing to do with gender or hormones, it has everything to do with enjoying the packages of marriage and making your marriage work.

Is your touch still tickling her or she is tolerating it? Take time to check TODAY, make your marriage work.

A for Amend!

There is absolutely nothing any husband can do to please his wife, if that woman is not his his "female", even if you love her to your last drop of blood and sweat, she would still be bored of you and look outside.

TB Joshua: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Caused Hatred, Envy Among Church Lead / How To Get Out Of A Cycle Of Unanswered Prayers. / Do The Right Thing By Others.