Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

A Letter Of Encouragement To Ipob Members Worldwide (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter Of Encouragement To Ipob Members Worldwide (video) (198 Views)

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter Of Encouragement To Ipob Members Worldwide (video) by vasel15: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is just a little note of encouragement to ipob family worldwide and I am not a member of ipob but I am pro ipob and I am smart enough to know that we are all ipob because the Fulani sees us all as ipob.

I want to let you know that did you a wonderful job and history would forever be kind to you all, because of you we have seen many movements in Nigeria, for the first time southern governors met at Asaba, because of you the world now know about Fulani killers

You took freedom fighting to another level don't be distracted by those people that call you names, let it be fire for fire and don't back down, freedom fighting is military, leave those ones on Twitter and Facebook let them talk, we must be focused especially now that Nnamdi Kanu is inside we must be smart and don't fall for distractions

I beg you to stop listening to the likes or reno, Deji, Aisha, don't follow and listen to all those people, don't listen to any politician all of them are the same they don't want Nigeria to break up. Even sowore is not supporting Yoruba nation, be wise and smart Igbos have no friend in Nigeria and I am happy we have an alliance with the Yorubas now.

I must commend your bravery and steadfastness and now is the time where you have to be strong and ready

I have no issues with Kanu and I support him fully and only where I had a problem was with the command and control structure in ipob, I am a centrist and I love a democratic setup, but we can debate this later and if ipob is truly command and control, we need that command and control now and I wrote In may here https://www.biafranboys.org/why-nnamdi-kanu-must-appoint-deputy why ipob should have a deputy, by now a deputy should have taken over, a face that ipob and Igbos can see and he needs to be sharp to face the little challenges ahead.

I just want you to know that we the real Igbos and lovers of freedom are with you because this fight is not an ipob fight alone it is an Igbo fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/a-letter-of-encouragement-to-ipob
Re: A Letter Of Encouragement To Ipob Members Worldwide (video) by vasel15: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
I need your cries here please

MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arrewa
Oyigboupdate
Arewawife
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Oyigboupdate
Oyigboupdate2
Udele1
CILICMARIN
Re: A Letter Of Encouragement To Ipob Members Worldwide (video) by vasel15: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sweetshisha
KillMNKnow
Re: A Letter Of Encouragement To Ipob Members Worldwide (video) by vasel15: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ipob members no day nairaland? Be proud you are not terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor presents an award to Baip president,Daniel Opuene (Photos / Let's Serve In Love, Wagbatsoma Urges Lions / Collaboration Will Help Address Sub-regional Security Challenges - OSINBAJO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.