Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436465 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by graphicicon(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
I just bought Nokia xl phone, but the battery is running down too quick, is it general problem with xl ?, what should I do, its a new phone I bought two days ago, how can I know Nokia xl original battery
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by gabystyle: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2017
You can contact me on WhatApp or Call 09056181757 for your original Nokia XL battery.
graphicicon:
I just bought Nokia xl phone, but the battery is running down too quick, is it general problem with xl ?, what should I do, its a new phone I bought two days ago, how can I know Nokia xl original battery
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lookingfly: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello all, I need your help. I use Nokia Lumia 925t And I've noticed that when am being sent text messages, names of the ppl on my contact no more appear but instead Shows only the phone number in the form of +2348065.......pls how do reset this.?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by saxby(f): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make una come android that's the real deal
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lookingfly: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Haba babe......... Na mock you de mock us sooo wink
saxby:
Make una come android that's the real deal
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by CellTabRepairs: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by CellTabRepairs: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
BUSINESS U Should Do Right Away!
Small business you say?.NGN 30k(about $100 min) average daily is possible &more! U do the sum for what is being averaged per month! Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. Educated? Start small but grow, package it well, employ others, while U supervise.This is guaranteed with depth of skills & acumen in smartphones & Tablets Repairs business.. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc OR

Click My Name & View, then get it immediately by clicking link in my signature or go to the marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by CellTabRepairs: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2017
Hey dude or babe. What's good? 4 whole months gone! 4 months!!! If you can, why not? If I told U each 5 mins, U have the potential to pick at least N5000 ($15) from a walk-in customer for that smartphone or tablet fix, will U still be home idle? Very common and true with this business! Learn today. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Sure bet!

View, and Get it immediately through my signature!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dandsome: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
You guys should come over to the android world
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Heavenlyminded: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
pls, I need Nokia Symbian E61i Case.......contact me on 09038088069 it you have or if u wana sell
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by saxby(f): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nokia no get android ne
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kogbaski99: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tecno ain't slacking atall
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Amazingglo: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hicy multi purpose cooperative is open for investors who are ready to grow their dreams...... Get 22% (percent) of your total investment in 1year ,or 10% (percent) of your total investment in 6months ..
Refer a person and get 5%(percent) of the persons total investment.
We also have another package like savings..... We encourage people to developed saving habit, to help them gather reasonable amount to start up their desired businesses
We are located at Suit B14,Ocean Centre, Gudu - Abuja. You can contact us on 08118311539, or e-mail us at hicy multipurpose cooperatives gmail.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Amazingglo: 3:03pm On May 03, 2017
If you don't take risk, you will always work for somebody
Now is the right time to invest with out stress..
Opportunity is missed because it's dressed in overall... Try it and discover the hidden riches in it...
Hicy multi purpose cooperative is open for investors.... Invest any amount for one year and get a profit of 22% of your total investment sum ....invest for 6months and get a profit of 10% of your total investment sum..
Contact us on 08118311539 or email us at hicymultipurpose cooperatives gmail.com..
Or locate us at Suit B14,Box Office Innovation Hall,Ocean Centre,Gudu-Abuja.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ndissle(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2017
HOWDY!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dailyfavour(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2017
OP, please I need code to factor reset my asha 200 (Nokia) .each time I get to reset it demands pass code. thanks for helping me out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ndissle(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2017
HELLO !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ndissle(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
Good evening !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by arsenella: 12:47am On May 18, 2017
plz how much will it cost me to fix d screen of my lumia1020.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by comradeuche: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
Good morning pls am using a Nokia XL with model RM-1030 but my challenge is I cant use the YouTube nor play store. even d store app on the phone is not responding help pls.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ndissle(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
Hello everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by saxby(f): 12:41am On May 20, 2017
mbulela:

Shame!!
Guess i will have to wait until it is back in stock.
Thanks Nokia Care.

Lol is it on android?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tafat: 5:53pm On May 22, 2017
Which Nokia product is on android
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2017
Is nokia 208 stil5 in circulation?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kogbaski99: 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
Where can i get that android Nokia
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lordess(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2017
Over 30 Tips and Features in WhatsApp Not Many People Know

Experience WhatsApp in a totally new way - really.

WhatsApp is very intelligent in presenting a variety of new features to
serve users. Unfortunately, there are still many users who do not know
or do not use it.

In fact, you can use it and make it easier in many ways. Among them are to
improve chat experience, maintain privacy, reduce the consumption of data,
and much more.

Therefore, we have updated over 30 WhatsApp features and
tips that surely you don't already know yet or have not been used.

These features and tips PLUS how to enjoy them in your WhatsApp
application has been condensed in a simple report with pictorial guide

Here's Just A Sneak Peak of what is contained in the report:

- How to Create a sexy Status in WhatsApp
- Safer Feature Two-Step Verification
- how to Add Robot
- how to Change the WhatsApp scene
- how to Make WhatsApp Account Without a Phone Number
- how to Backup WhatsApp Conversations into TXT Format
- how to Save Internet Quota While Using WhatsApp
- how to Turn off the mark "Read" Check Blue
- Hiding Status "Last Seen"
- how to Know if Your Message has been Read While Blue Tick is being Turned Off
- how to Edit photos ala Snapchat Before Send
- how to Give Star Signs
- simple tricks to Mention Friends in Group
- Replying to a Message Drowned in Group
- how to Turn off Automatic Download
- smart ways to Block Contacts
- how to make Video Calls
- effective ways You Can Send Files like Word, Excel and PowerPoint via WhatsApp
- Automatic Encrypted Messages WhatsApp
- Quick Reply Notifications
- Can Send Text Bold and Italic
- how to Retrieve Deleted Messages
- how to Know Someone's Location Through WhatsApp
- how to Read Messages on WhatsApp Without Sender Known and Without Eliminating Blue Tick
- WhatsApp enables users to check the message read time
- how to Use 2 in 1 Smartphone WhatsApp Account
- how to Tie WhatsApp to your mobile number
- Make Your WhatsApp Friend Damage (Crash) and Unused
- Protect your privacy by disabling Preview
- how to effectively Use WhatsApp on Computer or Laptop
- how to automatically Send & Schedule WhatsApp Messages
- How to know if you've been blocked on WhatsApp
- how to Backup WhatsApp message to Cloud Storage
- Maximize WhatsApp New Features

all these cool whatsapp features are what you're going to really
experience and enjoy when you have the WhatsApp Features: How
to Master the 37 WhatsApp features

the whole aim of these features is to make your whatsapp experience
awesome and fun

i will send you this report ASAP if you want it.

hit me up on simpleideainfo [at] gmail [dot] com with the email subject:
WhatsApp features Report

you are going to get instructions on how to get the report.

looking forward to making your whatsapp experience fun and exciting.

thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.