Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435844 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by alexDBaberian: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who still uses Nokia

TECNO Mobile is the way...

If you know, you know.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by franzis(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
if u need quality case covers for the following NOKIA phones below , check @ konga.com/bestprice OR call/whatsapp 080-6583-3184

Nokia 2

Nokia 3

Nokia 5

Nokia 6

NOKIA 8

Nokia 8 Sirocco

Nokia 7 , nokia 7 Plus , Nokia 6 2018 wil be available soon

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emeka71(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
My NOKIA N8 doesn't connect to the internet again for sone time now especially now that I'm at New-Benin; except I use opera-mini.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by flexxyworld(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
in need of microsoft lumia 650 mother board..
kindly quote, thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by benzems(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Emeka71:
My NOKIA N8 doesn't connect to the internet again for sone time now especially now that I'm at New-Benin; except I use opera-mini.

Check your setting and network
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by p3ppapig: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2018
You have just nailed it man [url]https:/www./justwebproxy.com/uk-proxy/[/url]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by p3ppapig: 4:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing though https://funnywifinames.website grin
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by flexxyworld(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Please house.. my Microsoft lumia 650 fell into water and refused to power. an engineer said it's the board but it's not available yet (according to him). Please is there a way out or solution. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kingbluish: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
A well explained topic good job
Thanks for the post. this look informative and interesting
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by benzems(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
flexxyworld:
Please house.. my Microsoft lumia 650 fell into water and refused to power. an engineer said it's the board but it's not available yet (according to him). Please is there a way out or solution. Thanks in anticipation

let him check the ic & components one-by-one
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by flexxyworld(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2018
benzems:

let him check the ic & components one-by-one

maybe he's just lazy or not competent. moreover it was a big brand engineering firm.. or you have any engineer in lags, you can refer me too?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ndissle(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Good day... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emeka71(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
benzems:

Check your setting and network
I use airtel network with the correct settins and the thing works normally before until somebody used the phone to do facebook.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emeka71(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ndissle:
Good day... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Majority of those engineers at computer village are rogues.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by JasonSleek(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Any WhatsApp group for the Nokia 5 users? Please add up.... 09020275761.

Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ximenes45(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
If You have Nokia 515 or Nokia 230 Dual sim, Please quote me with your offer. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by godspeed: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Help! My Nokia 3 does not charge beyond 80%.

What can I do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
franzis:
if u need quality case covers for the following NOKIA phones below , check @ konga.com/bestprice OR call/whatsapp 080-6583-3184

Nokia 2

Nokia 3

Nokia 5

Nokia 6

NOKIA 8

Nokia 8 Sirocco

am interested in ur product,i use nokia 2,but am in ado ekiti
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ikbrainwave(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please I have a Nokia Lumia 1520. It has refused to power on despite all I have done. What do I do please?
[size=14pt]Post here whenever you comes across a problem in your Nokia phone,
We are always happy to help you,
[/size]

Note: Include Firmware version and possible details (Dial *#0000# on your phone )
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abibun: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
please,can i get battery for Nokia 3
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by benzems(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2018
flexxyworld:

maybe he's just lazy or not competent. moreover it was a big brand engineering firm.. or you have any engineer in lags, you can refer me too?

Check GaruTech close to gsm village IKEJA
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2018
To get on board in pursuing an IT Career, how to IT-enable your career, the steps and paths - The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers.
Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074FPRTD5
Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_2?

Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by PapiFlin(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
franzis:

Nokia 2

Nokia 3

Nokia 5

Nokia 6

NOKIA 8

Nokia 8 Sirocco

please o,when will the nokia 6 (2018) be available in Nigeria?
The phone itself.
And price
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Abbeyciyy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
#HTC U12 Retail Box Leaked, Shows All The Specs You Could Care About

What's expected to be HTC's 2018 flagship device, the U12+, has leaked profusely over the course of the past few weeks, giving us a delightfully-insightful look at what the device might bring around.

Today, a leaked image allegedly depicting the back of an HTC U12+ retail box provides us with yet another look at the most plausible specs of the device. A Snapdragon 845 chipset paired with a whole lot of 8GB of RAM, 128GB of native storage, a 5.5-inch QHD LCD display, and a 12MP f/1.5 OIS-enabled rear camera make up some of the more intriguing hardware details of the phone, but the rest sounds promising as well. Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0, Qi wireless charging, IP68 water resistance, a fingerprint scanner, BoomSound high-res audio, a dual 8MP selfie camera with OIS, and squeeze-happy Edge Sense 2 complement the specs list.

Although we have no concrete day for the announcement of the device, the device would probably be revealed in the coming weeks as the leaks and rumors are gaining pace.
SOURCE
http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2018/04/htc-u12-retail-box-leaked-shows-all.html

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Abbeyciyy(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
5 Smartphone "Buffalo battery" price under 5 million HOT HOT in the market

Today, the demand for user phones is growing, apart from the configuration of the machine, the majority of people are always priority to choose the Smartphone with high capacity battery to meet the best demand. their use. Here, [url]Seyiblog.com.ng[/url] will suggest you 5 smartphone battery "extreme buffalo" for less than 5 million price is HOT in the market.

5 Smartphone "Buffalo battery" Price below 5 million worth the most buy now

1 / Nokia 2 phone

Although this phone does not have many outstanding features in terms of configuration, as well as design, but with a price of just over 2 million, Nokia 2 has compensated users with battery capacity up to 4100mAh. Every design of Nokia 2 is not too large so the consumption of battery power is also more economical. Nokia 2 uses the basic Android 7 operating system, which makes the Nokia 2 run smoother and avoid junk applications.

2 / Motorola Moto E4 Plus

This is a formidable "battery" phone and a super-heavyweight competitor to other mid-range smartphones. Motorola M4 E4 Plus battery pack "extremely terrible" up to 5000mAh. In addition to the battery capacity, the configuration and design of the Motorola Moto E4 Plus is nothing special and outstanding. If you use this phone only for the purpose of communication, each charge you can use from 3 to 4 days. In particular, the Motorola Moto E4 Plus is waterproof IP54, the machine will not be affected if unfortunately caved or spilled liquid.

3 / Phone Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
This phone has a battery capacity of 4000mAh, which is the ideal battery capacity for a Smartphone. You can use Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus for 2-3 days for each charge. In addition to battery strength, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus also has a very modern design, catch up with the trend FullView screen with ultra-thin screen border. Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus price is also very soft and anyone can buy this super hot phone.

4 / Phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64GB

Not only HOT at the time of the launch, Redmi Note 4 is still receiving a lot of attention from customers. Redmi Note 4 has the power of configuration when it comes to the powerful Snapdragon 625, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory, and a 5.5-inch full HD display.

What is interesting here is that the battery capacity of the machine up to 4100mAh. This is a standard phone that is "good - to - cheap" that you should buy immediately. With extreme battery life, you can use Redmi Note 4 for 2-3 days per charge.

5 / Asus Zenfone 4 Max Pro

Zenfone 4 will be the peak considering the battery capacity of the device (5000mAh), especially the machine can turn into spare battery charger and charge back to other devices. With up to 4 days of use, you can be assured of short-term travel without worrying about recharging.

However, in terms of configuration, Zenfone 4 is not really the product of Xiaomi. Specifically, Zenfone 4 has a Snapdragon 430 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal memory and a 5.5-inch IPS HD 720p LCD screen.

5 Smartphone products that seyiblog.com.ng listed above, each product will have its own advantages and disadvantages, but the same point is that the Smartphone on the battery "Crisis" and meet the needs. Users can use the frequency of the user is very soft price that anyone can buy immediately. Wish you will choose a phone that you like best offline.
SOURCE
http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2018/04/5-smartphone-buffalo-battery-price.html?m=1

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Hazardd(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Am a die hard Nokia fan...I bought Nokia 2 yesterday..The phone has been hanging, and the battery can't last due to too much heating..I regret buying this phone from Nokia

if you are interested pls contact me..want to sell it so that I can have peace of mind
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by okooloyun1(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Hazardd:
Am a die hard Nokia fan...I bought Nokia 2 yesterday..The phone has been hanging, and the battery can't last due to too much heating..I regret buying this phone from Nokia

if you are interested pls contact me..want to sell it so that I can have peace of mind
I'm planning to buy it next week
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by henry007(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Hazardd:

The Nokia 1 i reviewed recently doesn't even hang. That snapdragon 200 series na full dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.