Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,439 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435850 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Elegant154(f): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
please i am having a serious problem with my Nokia E7, bought it in August 2011 to be precise but now even the camera is hanging that each time i try to use it, it will hang and will not be able to use the phone again until the battery runs down completely and the phone is off. i am presently in one of the town in Ondo state and there is no Nokia center there so pls what can i do to have this phone functioning back.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rajisaliu(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
hw can someone upgrade frm symbian anna to symbian belle on nokia e5. Again can the back up on nokia e5 restore all installed applications and settings including internet & wi fi setting on my phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by toysmall: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2012
Really?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rajisaliu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
hw can someone upgrade frm symbian anna to symbian belle on nokia e5. Again can the back up on nokia E6 restore all installed applications and settings including internet & wi fi setting on my phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rajisaliu(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
hw can someone upgrade frm symbian anna to symbian belle on nokia E6. Again can the back up on nokia E6 restore all installed applications and settings including internet & wi fi setting on my phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Elegant154:

please i am having a serious problem with my Nokia E7, bought it in August 2011 to be precise but now even the camera is hanging that each time i try to use it, it will hang and will not be able to use the phone again until the battery runs down completely and the phone is off. i am presently in one of the town in Ondo state and there is no Nokia center there so pls what can i do to have this phone functioning back.

Before taking phone for repair to a Nokia care point,

1, Backup your important data,

2. Do a reset your phone by dialing *#7370# , Default code is 12345

3. Or try to upgrade / reinstall firmware as described in the beginning of this thread.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
rajisaliu:

hw can someone upgrade frm symbian anna to symbian belle on nokia E6. Again can the back up on nokia E6 restore all installed applications and settings including internet & wi fi setting on my phone.

Upgrade to Symbian Belle is for E6 is expected to launch in this month.

Dial *#0000# in your phone, which displays current firmware details.
Chose check for updates from options and it will display update when available.

Also you can find update software icon from Applications.

Read here for updates. http://europe.nokia.com/symbian-belle#new
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
rajisaliu:

At the time of backup, you will be offered to choose the items you need to backup.
And same will be restored in recall.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
u2 1 day:

i called up nokia care at ikeja. i was told to coat my version number. which is 022.014 custom version 022.014.262.03 product code 059D1F9. i was told they were on version 24 or so, and i should come in with my phone for the update. and if its still on warranty it would be done free and if not its 10,000 naira. and am like what? for a firmware update.

There is an update available for your device. Please share your IMEI number to confirm it's under warranty or not.

Nokia made it simple for you to get updates free using Nokia suite. please follow below guide and post result.

http://support.ovi.com/osc/en_GB/service/ovi_on_your_computer/howto/support-suite-get-software-updates-and-new-applications.dita#article
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
snthesis:

i just bought the c2, the touchscreen is wack, it doesnt respond intime and i think this is d last nokia fone i will buy, i'm totally disappointed angry angry angry angry angry angry

Dear User, Your phone comes with a warranty of One year. In case of a fault, Please take phone to Nokia_ Care and get it repaired or replaced absolutely free.

Provide your IMEI to confirm warranty. (Dial *#06#)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
ChiaMan:

Hi poster! great job u're doin here!
Here's my problem: I bought this X2-01 in September. In November the memory(MSDisk) suddenly went blank.
I formatted the card and continued using it. It repeated this action after three weeks.
This annoyed me and I removed the mc and went for some weeks without it.
Around December 7th, I retrieved the card and proceeded to use it. On 28th December, it went blank again.
Pls is this problem from my phone or the mc? And how can I solve it?

Thanks for Writing, I advise you to format your memory card and do a hard reset on your phone at once.

To format, please dial *#7370#.

Don't forget to to backup your data.

If problem persists, Take phone to NOKIA Care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2012
Nokia Care:

There is an update available for your device. Please share your IMEI number to confirm it's under warranty or not.

Nokia made it simple for you to get updates free using Nokia suite. please follow below guide and post result.

http://support.ovi.com/osc/en_GB/service/ovi_on_your_computer/howto/support-suite-get-software-updates-and-new-applications.dita#article

my imei is 352684041914446 nokia n8. please is it still on warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2012
u2 1 day:

my imei is 352684041914446 nokia n8. please is it still on warranty.

Phone was shipped to a different region and not under warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by sfiea: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hi,

Please if I hack my Nokia N8 can I still update the phone with the official OS update from Nokia?

Tnx.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
sfi_ea:

Hi,

Please if I hack my Nokia N8 can I still update the phone with the official OS update from Nokia?

Tnx.

Hacking will make phone vulnerable to virus attacks. You can update it to official version normally.
Do a reset on phone to remove hack from phone as described below. You can update it to official version normally.

To Reset,

1) Turn off your phone

2) Hold “Volume Down + Camera Key + Menu Key” and press power button until your phone vibrates.

3) Wait until screen show properly… and welcome back!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rajisaliu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
One of the follow-come application SOCIAL (for FACEBOOK, TWITTER etc) on my Nokia E6 is not working again whenever i try to open it it will be saying SORRY, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL SOCIAL. i have try to uninstall it but uninstallation is not complete, becos of that i restored the factory settings. it is still doing the same thing. what can i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2012
rajisaliu:

One of the follow-come application SOCIAL (for FACEBOOK, TWITTER etc) on my Nokia E6 is not working again whenever i try to open it it will be saying SORRY, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL SOCIAL. i have try to uninstall it but uninstallation is not complete, becos of that i restored the factory settings. it is still doing the same thing. what can i do?

Please update the phone using Nokia Suite.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ogunyemy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
pls my nokia e7 cant access the new latest nokia belle after searching for the update since yesterday. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
ogunyemy:

pls my nokia e7 cant access the new latest nokia belle after searching for the update since yesterday. Thanks

Please Use Nokia suite for update to belle.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rajisaliu(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
Nokia Care:

Please update the phone using Nokia Suite.
I dont have nokia suite, can i take it to nokiacare shop for update & hope i can still collect the phone that day?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2012
rajisaliu:

I dont have nokia suite, can i take it to nokiacare shop for update & hope i can still collect the phone that day?

Yes. Time depends the traffic on respective care points.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by georgee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Thnx Nokia care,
My Nokia C6-01 suddenly developed sound problem, am able to use it(make/recieve call via hands free). My phone engineer told me it's not ear/mouthpiece proble, it's the sound ic that is faulty undecided.
Now am so frustrated and thinkn of selling it off
Just yesterday again, it has refused to charge via my USB port nor access ovi suit via my computer. Wt could be the problem, a
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Fudey(f): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
Good day poster, pls my nokia 2600 stoped browsing for like 3weeks now, i tried all i can to no avail i was advised to flash the fone of which i did yet no way.what do i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
georgee:

Thnx Nokia care,
My Nokia C6-01 suddenly developed sound problem, am able to use it(make/recieve call via hands free). My phone engineer told me it's not ear/mouthpiece proble, it's the sound ic that is faulty undecided.
Now am so frustrated and thinkn of selling it off
Just yesterday again, it has refused to charge via my USB port nor access ovi suit via my computer. Wt could be the problem, a

Please take the phone to Nokia care point. Unauthorized repairs will void your warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Fudey:

Good day poster, pls my nokia 2600 stoped browsing for like 3weeks now, i tried all i can to no avail i was advised to flash the fone of which i did yet no way.what do i do?

Delete existing access points. And enter Gprs settings manually.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by emmalexabl(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nokia care. .i have this NOKIA E-72 which i bought 4months ago but the problm is that i've not been able to browse with it even after saving the etisalat settings sent by my network provider. . .pls i need ur advice. .
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tnot(m): 3:57am On Feb 12, 2012
I'm really finding it difficult connecting my E6 to my laptop as a modem. I've tried all the necessary thing but it still won't connect. Pls help!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akin33(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2012
My nokia 5130 has been flashed twice now. Yet, it browser and calculator softwares cant open when clicks. My mail, akin07039@gmail.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akin33(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2012
Nokia 5130-c, v 07.97, RM 495, IMEI: 359329026037796. That is my phone detail, hope u can help? I also need antivirus
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akin33(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
@abesky, 4 nokia 5130 expresmusic, if it ask 4 code enter 12345 and ok. That is d master code 4 80% of nokia phones.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by bodee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am very happy for this post, pls i am using a Nokia 6680. I would like to upgrade the firmware but the phone is no longer available for updates,I really understand that its an old phone but is there anything i can do.I JUST WANT TO UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE.Thanks in anticipation of a prompt and favourable reply.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
akin33:

My nokia 5130 has been flashed twice now. Yet, it browser and calculator softwares cant open when clicks. My mail, akin07039@gmail.com

It seems like content missing in phone. Can u explain the procedure used for flashing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.