Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436015 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Abule oshi: @Nani is the nokia email software that has refused to open. Nokia default email software is mail for exchange.
Nokia's default mail client isa Nokia email, not mail for exchange. You can get it as a software update or u just go to your messages tab and set up a new email account there.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
oayombo: Nah..i don't deal in phones neither do I repair. I am actually a nokia freak and right now, I use a 701.
bro... I'm thinking of getting 701, does ur 701 give you any problem at all ? Does the phone have any issues ?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mucokey(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2012
Please , gurus in the house. I appreciate all the insight and help /advice you pour in here day and night .
I'm having this particular and peculiar issue with my N8. Sometime last month I just discovered I cannot remove /uninstall application directly as it used to but always have to uninstall through Netqin platform but the most recent now is that I can no longer instal .jar files in my phone for now.
My serial number ...357398046675556. Please help mm..
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kinggenesis(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2012
Mucokey: Please , gurus in the house. I appreciate all the insight and help /advice you pour in here day and night .
I'm having this particular and peculiar issue with my N8. Sometime last month I just discovered I cannot remove /uninstall application directly as it used to but always have to uninstall through Netqin platform but the most recent now is that I can no longer instal .jar files in my phone for now.
My serial number ...357398046675556. Please help mm..
It's as a result of virus in the memory card. Format your memory or remove your memory and try it again. I had a similar experience with my E63 in march this year.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2012
pls does any body knows hw i can download on my 2700 cos it keep saying certificate not on sim or phone.pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kinggenesis(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
harlos: pls does any body knows hw i can download on my 2700 cos it keep saying certificate not on sim or phone.pls
I'm having similar prob with my Dad's phone. Pls, someone should help us out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mucokey(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
kinggenesis: It's as a result of virus in the memory card. Format your memory or remove your memory and try it again. I had a similar experience with my E63 in march this year.
I must acknowledge ur effort buh de crust of de issue now is dat I don't use external memory card since it has almost16g inbuilt memory..
Just wish anyone else cud com my rescue.
Tanks once more
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mucokey(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
kinggenesis: It's as a result of virus in the memory card. Format your memory or remove your memory and try it again. I had a similar experience with my E63 in march this year.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mucokey(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
kinggenesis:
I'm having similar prob with my Dad's phone. Pls, someone should help us out.
I can't say how much I appreciate dis kind gestures render by majority of matured NAIRALANDERS. As u rightly stated , it's as a result of one locked memory card that I ve even forgotten existed in it....tanks pal

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Zhul001(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
please NLs i need your help. I updated nokia browser application on my Asha302, since then i have been unable to browse through it, it keeps indicating that "conflicting application show item".....plz help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Marcus2(m): 3:51am On Sep 17, 2012
pls people, my nokia e72 dropped on the ground
fell inside water and the screen backlight was no
longer working, and i took it where it was repaired
and the screen was changed to another when i
came back home i tried using the camera but the
screen showed 'unexpected error restart phone' after switching it off and on again, i couldn't enter
the camera menu since then. Pls i need help on how
to go about it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ogundale(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2012
The nokia centres over here are such a dummy.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi everyone, i want to specifically say that the Nokia C2-03 was a huge flop by the company. I bought mine about 6 months ago because i saw a friend with it. Since then it has been one problem or the other with the touch screen. Its either the screen will stop responding or it will just switch off and come on again. Even the friend i saw his own has since dropped it and bought another phone likewise 2 other people i know that has that phone. I've never met anyone with the phone that has not complained. Its just annoying. Imagine just 6 months ago!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oayombo: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2012
brokoto: Hi everyone, i want to specifically say that the Nokia C2-03 was a huge flop by the company. I bought mine about 6 months ago because i saw a friend with it. Since then it has been one problem or the other with the touch screen. Its either the screen will stop responding or it will just switch off and come on again. Even the friend i saw his own has since dropped it and bought another phone likewise 2 other people i know that has that phone. I've never met anyone with the phone that has not complained. Its just annoying. Imagine just 6 months ago!
Well, mine is in very good condition with no problem whatsoever. The fact that yours is giving u issues doesn't mean it's a company flop.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2012
oayombo: Well, mine is in very good condition with no problem whatsoever. The fact that yours is giving u issues doesn't mean it's a company flop.
pls read my post very well. Its not just me. Its about 4 other people i know who have my own type of phone. They are all complaining. Just because your own is not giving you problems doesn't mean its not a company flop.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
brokoto: pls read my post very well. Its not just me. Its about 4 other people i know who have my own type of phone. They are all complaining. Just because your own is not giving you problems doesn't mean its not a company flop.
Just because you and 4 other users have issues with it doesn't mean it's a company flop. Nokia didn't make 5 units of the phone, did they?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
puplin: Just because you and 4 other users have issues with it doesn't mean it's a company flop. Nokia didn't make 5 units of the phone, did they?
i get your point o. but my own is that ALL the people i've met that has the same phone have been complaining seriously. so i think its fair for me to say what i said. and moreover, why should a new phone behave like that? thats not the first touch screen phone nokia has produced so why?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
brokoto: i get your point o. but my own is that ALL the people i've met that has the same phone have been complaining seriously. so i think its fair for me to say what i said. and moreover, why should a new phone behave like that? thats not the first touch screen phone nokia has produced so why?
If u bought that phone 6 months ago then it should still be under warranty provided u haven't done anything to void it. Just take it to a nokia centre and get it fixed.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Youngsage: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
HII EVERYONE.I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY E5. SINCE IT WAS BOUGHT IN MAY, IVE BEEN UNABLE TO CHECK MY MAILS (YAHOO) ON IT. WITH THE YAHOOMAIL APP ON IT, I CANT CHECK MY MAILS, AND ON OPERA MINI TOO, IT KEEPS TELLING ME TO LOGIN FROM MY DESKTOP. OKAY, NOW ON COMPUTER WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN IT KEEPS TELLING ME USERNAME/PASSWORD INCORRECT WHICH IS NOT TRUE.
I NEED HELP GUYS PLEAASE. IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE SETTING OR WITH YAHOO? PLS URGENT ANS WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Youngsage: HII EVERYONE.I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY E5. SINCE IT WAS BOUGHT IN MAY, IVE BEEN UNABLE TO CHECK MY MAILS (YAHOO) ON IT. WITH THE YAHOOMAIL APP ON IT, I CANT CHECK MY MAILS, AND ON OPERA MINI TOO, IT KEEPS TELLING ME TO LOGIN FROM MY DESKTOP. OKAY, NOW ON COMPUTER WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN IT KEEPS TELLING ME USERNAME/PASSWORD INCORRECT WHICH IS NOT TRUE.
I NEED HELP GUYS PLEAASE. IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE SETTING OR WITH YAHOO? PLS URGENT ANS WILL BE APPRECIATED.
I don't know if nokia messaging works on E5, it's a better option...u can search nokia store for nokia email messaging.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by solomto(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2012
brokoto: i get your point o. but my own is that ALL the people i've met that has the same phone have been complaining seriously. so i think its fair for me to say what i said. and moreover, why should a new phone behave like that? thats not the first touch screen phone nokia has produced so why?
may be the units produced within the same period has the problem.I hv experienced that with nokia c7 before but later returned it and bought another one which is faultless
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nani667: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2012
puplin: I don't know if nokia messaging works on E5, it's a better option...u can search nokia store for nokia email messaging.
nokia messaging works on E5, I used it on my E5 back then, it can be downloaded and installed manually with operz mini, but just goto your Device update folder and click on it, if you don't have it on your phone it should tell you that an update is for the nokia email software is available....then you download
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rabiuu200(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Hi guyz,
please i need info on how i can get twitter app on my nokia c5. i dont recieve tweet on it. thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2012
nani.666:
nokia messaging works on E5, I used it on my E5 back then, it can be downloaded and installed manually with operz mini, but just goto your Device update folder and click on it, if you don't have it on your phone it should tell you that an update is for the nokia email software is available....then you download
I'm not the one that needs it, read up the thread sir and kindly quote the right person.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2012
thanks so much for your various answera on the post.
Pls my brother bought an E71 phone which i couldn't find the WLAN(no wlan) pls what can i do.
I want to upgrade the phone software but don't know the benefits i mean the advantage and disadvantage of upgrade the phone software.
Also requesting for applicatins yo gurus in the house know that can make the phone more lively.
Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Youngsage: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2012
puplin: I don't know if nokia messaging works on E5, it's a better option...u can search nokia store for nokia email messaging.
nani.666:
THANK YOU PURPLIN AND NANI.666 FOR YOUR COMMENTS, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT AND SEE IF THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.
@NANI CAN U ALSO CHECK YOUR YAHOOMAILS ON UR E5 VIA OPERA MINI? COS I CANT.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Learn2know: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
nokiacare, pls where else is your nokia care centre on victoria Island. the one close to Saka Tinubu has been closed down. pls urgently respond. thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Edunwa302(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hi p/s i need a working antivirus for my e7, if u no any please tell me thanks possibly with the site.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
puplin: If u bought that phone 6 months ago then it should still be under warranty provided u haven't done anything to void it. Just take it to a nokia centre and get it fixed.
i've done that sha. Although i had to pay for the screen to be changed sha. . .
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kinggenesis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Edunwa302: Hi p/s i need a working antivirus for my e7, if u no any please tell me thanks possibly with the site.
store.ovi.com/content/114545
OR
www.netqin.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2012
kinggenesis:
store.ovi.com/content/114545
OR
www.netqin.com
I'm using Netqin antivirus too.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kasheemawo(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2012
pls help me out;my X2 nokia phone can not download whatsapp again and always says SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE when ever i want to download another one because previous one got expired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.