Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436705 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by feyshey: 7:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Nokia care, pls how much is d screen of Nokia X presently
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Unionised(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
sluk:

Thanks but I can't even install apps store...it's telling me error

You don't need to install store bro.

Its there already.

Unless you don't have Microsoft account.

In which case you will need to open a new mail at www.live.com, or outlook.com or hotmail.com

Then register it when prompted by your fone.

That's all.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bolosiye: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Please i need help here on how to download whatsapp app. on my nokia c3. Please help is urgent!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by wengerthaboss: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
hello nokia care my lumia 620 screen is cracked and my up volume button is off. my phone also shows doesnt start up but shows a flash and settings symbol. please how much would it cost to fix that
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ycmdng(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
wengerthaboss:
hello nokia care my lumia 620 screen is cracked and my up volume button is off. my phone also shows doesnt start up but shows a flash and settings symbol. please how much would it cost to fix that

620 screen is N10,400 and software upgrade would normalize the booting problem.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by hajjisemiu: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Whenever I connect charger with my nokia E63, it wiill charge for few minutes and bring ''battery full'' notification without being fully charged. If I remove the charger, it will go back to the normal battery bar that it was having before charging. Please what is the reason for this and what can i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akasueba(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
hajjisemiu:
Whenever I connect charger with my nokia E63, it wiill charge for few minutes and bring ''battery full'' notification without being fully charged. If I remove the charger, it will go back to the normal battery bar that it was having before charging. Please what is the reason for this and what can i do?
the way i see that Problem Bro, it is as if the Charger is not good so go and change the Charger and let us know what happen next
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by hajjisemiu: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks for your response sir. I have used many chargers to confirm this and the result is the same. Besides, the nokia E63 that i was using before did not give this problem and all chargers were working perfectly with it. I always find it difficult charging this particular phone directly unless i remove its battery and charge it with a destop charger. Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by graphicicon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
I download nokia recovery tool version 5.0.0, i have been trying to install it on my computer, it is giving me an error message with so many codes that end with eee7, and my computer is running on window 7 ultimate, and when am installing version 3.1 it will be successful, and all the softwares required to be install on my computer before installing are present on my computer
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by OYEBIMPE01: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2015
pls,how much is nokia xl presently
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by minmini: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
iretex1:
I will be glad for any sugggestion on how to unlock a nokia 1100. it is requesting for security code which could no longer be remembered. Any way out?
The IMEI is 010836004214743
Best Regards.

If you forget the phone security password then you can try default code like 0000 or 1234 to reset it .If it doesn't reset your mobile then visit Unlock-Free.com here they provide master reset code for some old model Nokia phones at free of cost. Using this code you can reset your mobile and again set a new password.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by quil36(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig ---N1300
750mb---N1000
500mb---N700
250mb---N400

Interested buyers can contact us on:
Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by remmyjunior: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls Nokia care, i can't upload files ( picture or documents) from my lumia 720. Pls i need urgent reply.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Habayomie(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls how can i mek whatsapp work on my Asha 205---its working b4 bt it is nw sayin UNABLE TO START
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by xymigrator(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello Op,

The screen on my Nokia 630 Lumia broke and I had it replaced at Enugu, though not at a Nokia care cos I cant stand the unknown number of days I have to wait. However, the screen was fixed but I started having unstable network reception. Once am indoors and even some locations outside, I wont receive network signals. I took it to the care center in Asaba and they couldn't fix it and wanted to send it to lagos. I do not have patience for that unknown period of time I have to wait. What do I do as am really enjoying the phone
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by eyispecial(f): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Please my nokia asha 305 isn't booting completely, what can I do to make the phone come up and start working again?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BDCTG: 5:05am On Jan 22, 2015
I'm having serious problems with my nokia X2-01 phone set.
I can't download any application by my mobile. The only browser that I use is Opera Mini (pre-installed), but opera mini can't download even a picture.
Whenever I try to download any Application or picture, it always shows 'service not available'.

What should I do? Please someone help.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by quil36(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Get Etisalat 1GB data as low as N1100 with 30 days validity.

This is not a cheat as we purchased bulk data and resell by sharing. This data can be used on any kind of device, eg, iOS, andriod,windows, Wi-Fi, modems etc.

We equally have other data plans such as:

500 mb – N600
750 mb – N900
1gb - N1100
2gb - N2000

Interested buyers can contact us on:

Call/whatsapp : 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by teebudutu(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dear Nokia rep,
I recently installed a 32gb sd card on my new nokia lumia 730, and i transfered some of the apps on the phone memory to the sd to create more space on the phone memory, but immidiately after this operation i couldnt access the app store again nor can i download any useful app. the message i get for each trial goes thus: there is a problem completing your request try again later. inquiring minds might finds this error code helpful: 805a8011'
Please help out, it getting me frustated.
Regs,
tee
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amicableSavage: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Pls does anybody 've any idea about the Windows lumia 535?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by aliyug79: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kizzykeziah: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi,I have a Lumia 530 dual sim and it's been cool until recently I've got a problem installing from the store.
It keeps asking for a password to Microsoft account(some fasnably@outlook.com) and I seriously have no idea what I could input as password.

I really want to update my apps.Can I get help here?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by sunch(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
I tried installing whatsapp on my x2-01 but it keep hanging and refuses to open after installation. What is the cause of this and what should i do, pls ?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by masties2(f): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls help. I did phone update on my Nokia X2, now the touch screen is not working! Pls help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by curiouses: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
xymigrator:
Hello Op,

The screen on my Nokia 630 Lumia broke and I had it replaced at Enugu, though not at a Nokia care cos I cant stand the unknown number of days I have to wait. However, the screen was fixed but I started having unstable network reception. Once am indoors and even some locations outside, I wont receive network signals. I took it to the care center in Asaba and they couldn't fix it and wanted to send it to lagos. I do not have patience for that unknown period of time I have to wait. What do I do as am really enjoying the phone

I broke my Lumia 630 screen just yesterday. Please tell me how much you got the screen fixed.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by MillionDollars: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please how can i download notification enabler for asha 200?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by idusystem: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please I want to unlock four Nokia Lumia 520 phone. AT&T. My uncle sent them from USA and they are locked phone.
Please any help?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Natanielbatt: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Free tool for unlock nokia lumia . It works on any nokia lumia model :
http://www.unlockphonetool.com/unlock-nokia-lumia/
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by XploraBen(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2015
The license for the pre-installed trial version of Adobe PDF reader on my Nokia N97 has expired.I tried the update&upgrade stuff but it's not working.Geeks in the house,please help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.