Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

‘i’m Proud To Have You’ Pasuma Pens Down Tribute To Celebrate Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Proud To Have You’ Pasuma Pens Down Tribute To Celebrate Daughter (466 Views)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Proud To Have You’ Pasuma Pens Down Tribute To Celebrate Daughter by Informants01: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fuji musician Pasuma has taken to social media to pen down a lovely tribute for her daughter, who is currently in Chicago as she turns 19 today.

In the post shared on his Instagram page, the fuji maestro said his daughter has always been a good girl, and she’s proud of her.

http://www.newsops.com.ng/2021/07/im-proud-to-have-you-pasuma-pens-down.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Major Facts You Need To Know About Late Sound Sultan / Esabod Blast Actor Elesho Over Her Fight With Iya Awero Says He Has WATERY BRAIN / Davido goes to see His Dad With A Rolls Royce And His Father Was In A Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.