Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas (1122 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / CCECC Railway Scholarships: List Of Public Officials Who ‘Hijacked’ It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
It doesn't really matter.. .. most times I do hold umbrella for my friends.. ..

I think this comparison is baseless
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas by lovegeneration(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2021
TUANKU:

Look who is talking about brilliance. This sentimental crap you posted is brilliance? Again go look up both men's CV properly you clown.
it takes someone that is smart to accept his ignorance. Bro I don't argue to win I only argue to learn so check ur fact nd get it right and put sentiment behind you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2021
OgundeleTeju:
Osinbajo is more brilliant and intelligent than Kingsley
One has PhD and the other just a political professor without PhD
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas by TUANKU(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2021
lovegeneration:
it takes someone that is smart to accept his ignorance. Bro I don't argue to win I only argue to learn so check ur fact nd get it right and put sentiment behind you.
Go check his profile with the UN and WHO for a start.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The difference is clear. Any reasonable human being will see that these pictures speak million words
Shut up, the same osibande was drinking 30 naira peak chocolate back in 2014 and it's now almost thrice it's former price

We don't use such silly assertion's to judge a politician
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas by mrvitalis(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2021
sweetshisha:

Even checking Wikipedia page of both men, Osinbajo's CV killed Moghalu's a million times, political science and international relations BSC and MSC can't complete with Law Professor
Moghalu has PhD osibanjo doesn't so moghalu is far more educated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu With His Bosom Friend, Wammako In Sokoto Today.. / IPOB Not A Terrorist Group – UK Denies Including Separatist Group In Blacklist / Deborah Would Have Been Killed In The Southeast For Being A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.