Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? (15487 Views)

10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by OLRAYS(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2021
grin
TheEnygma:
The signs are many but I'll list some...
1. Mode of contact: Due to high unemployment in Nigeria most companies often do "yanga" when they call you for interview.... So if the people calling you for interview are too excited to call you or they are too nice when they are calling you to come.... NA DEM.

2. Place of interview: If they tell you to come to interview without telling you the name of their organization or where it's located and just tell you to come to a specific address.... NA DEM.

3. Location: When you eventually go there out of curiosity , desperation or both and you discover that there are using a small hotel conference Hall or community town Hall... NA DEM.

4. Conduct: we all know how naija interviewers are..... So if you reach there and the people are very nice, polite and friendly and even offer you a seat before anything.... NA DEM

5. Interviewing style: If they put you all together and start lecturing you people instead of calling you people one by one and asking you questions..... NA DEM.

6. Lecture: If they start telling you guys how you can be making more money and how you can be making millions without depending on salary... NA DEM

If at any point you discover that it's them, just get up and tell them you're not interested and that you are going.
grin I can't stop laughing..
Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Diamond8888: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Either you like it or not.
Am proud to be a neolife distributor.
Networking is not for ordinary people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Diamond8888: 5:06am On Jul 10, 2021
BBL3691:
Any GNLD here??
Honestly I want to order for TRE EN EN.
Kindly DM me

Call or Whatsapp
0.81 three 77 05873

Am a bonifide neolife distributor.
Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Unclesamo(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Jesuyinka01:
Hey bro if you are seeing yeah I'm the one typing,
I'm a manager at Neolife GNLD golden company......
I'm also a freelancer working on fiverr mad earning nothing less than $500 per month.
I don't work around to share any product nor prospect you to join.
I use my product my self and give it out for free because I heard the money for it peacefully on fiverr I spent $200 every month to buy product that I will eat myself.

Prospecting here in Osun State, we are many and we work freely people respect is because no job can pay you like Neolife in Nigeria...

Those are ABNORMAL Neolife people because they walk around to sell and prospect here you come yourself to join. Within 6 month people are buying cars lady bike worth $1000 and many others that I can't just mentioned....

I say it again no job can pay you like Neolife..
I'm part of FHG (FAITHERONIC GENERATION) we are into freelancing and Neolife aswell as forex

I come in peace

Oga , u just gave d evidence that neolife can't stand on it's own.
freelancing is a big earning on it's own.
d day U'll focus on that freelancing alone, is the time U will understand d damage PV is doing to ur earnings. I did this & a knew a better peace.

Abdul fatai just dey use unah catch cruise

U are wasting money.

An advice from a once QSM FHG member ILesha

face only online and have peace of mind without depending on one STEPUP or rubbish pv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Latakia(f): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Neville660:

Abeg shift road, no bite your gut commot...no they put your Wahala for person matter cheesy grin grin
Lol but why the supleme leada carry another person load for head come carry him for hand.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Jesuyinka01(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Unclesamo:

d day U'll focus on that freelancing alone, is the time U will understand d damage PV is doing to ur earnings. I did this & a knew a better peace.

U are wasting money.

face only online and have peace of mind without depending on one STEPUP or rubbish pv

Yes, I think of your point once a while, PV is draining fund.
I also know that you are a senior to me, but you know the basic concept of the PV.......
I accept what you said though

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Risentouch(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I can't blame you, Nah poverty sense you dey use reason, Client message me for Fiverr, sey him wan do 3d animation of 20secs, he pay me $1200, I do am, him like am, give me better review, abeg shey nah yahoo be dat,....I don't need any money from any Nigerian, I no come nairaland come find money,..I am okay,..I am a millionaire not by scamming people,..I no wan do yahoo nah why I dey do freelancing,....All my childhood friends,..93% of them are fraudsters now.,..I no blame you,..Oyinbo wan do mobile app, you bill am $6000,...he pay you, you do am ,..him like am,..shey nah scam be that,...Bruh,..I no dey suffer,...I had one goal in my life,..to become a millionaire before 21,..but here I am today,..a millionaire at 19,..Bruh,..in few months time, I would be a multi-millionare,...Use your time and your sense wisely,...move with people older than you,..And you will know more about life,...Peace out.

Shey you dey motivate me ni?

DM me if you need the hacked version of
_Netflix_ at N500 and enjoy your favorite movies and TV series with no suscription plan.
Don't stay at home in boredom.
Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Onethousandgoat: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
Jesuyinka01:

Yes, I think of your point once a while, PV is draining fund.
I also know that you are a senior to me, but you know the basic concept of the PV.......
I accept what you said though
[/s]Just shut up Fraudster

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's how they do scam my dad.Poor man,he's not yet realized that those "job agencies" have been scamming him of 8k always 8k.He'll go there and meet an empty building swarmed with over 50 people later to discover he's been scammed.He never learns his lessons,never.

The keywords that someone can use to scam that man
Canadian visa lottery(doesn't exist)
Us visa lottery(no more)
Mtn recruitment(ah)
NAF recruitment

And so and so always written on boards with charcoal or chalk.
The day he tried to persuade me to follow him there i refused.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I can't blame you, Nah poverty sense you dey use reason, Client message me for Fiverr, sey him wan do 3d animation of 20secs, he pay me $1200, I do am, him like am, give me better review, abeg shey nah yahoo be dat,....I don't need any money from any Nigerian, I no come nairaland come find money,..I am okay,..I am a millionaire not by scamming people,..I no wan do yahoo nah why I dey do freelancing,....All my childhood friends,..93% of them are fraudsters now.,..I no blame you,..Oyinbo wan do mobile app, you bill am $6000,...he pay you, you do am ,..him like am,..shey nah scam be that,...Bruh,..I no dey suffer,...I had one goal in my life,..to become a millionaire before 21,..but here I am today,..a millionaire at 19,..Bruh,..in few months time, I would be a multi-millionare,...Use your time and your sense wisely,...move with people older than you,..And you will know more about life,...Peace out.
pls how can i set up a payoneer account?
Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Yeancahmie007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
I even say make them employ me for their Fertilizer company fa, them no gree o, dem say make I bring 19k.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Neville660: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
tongue
Latakia:
Lol but why the supleme leada carry another person load for head come carry him for hand.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Obaman12: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Unclesamo:

U are wasting money.

Simply the best!

Omo baba me, I like d way you dey yarn. I left the group cos of this. Was under FHG, Oshogbo branch

1 Like

Re: How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? by Soccerbrat(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please @jesuyinka01 how do I contact you pls.
My number is zero seven zero, three five, three seven, eight six six eight. Call or watsapp

Jesuyinka01:
Hey bro if you are seeing yeah I'm the one typing,
I'm a manager at Neolife GNLD golden company......
I'm also a freelancer working on fiverr mad earning nothing less than $500 per month.
I don't work around to share any product nor prospect you to join.
I use my product my self and give it out for free because I heard the money for it peacefully on fiverr I spent $200 every month to buy product that I will eat myself.

Prospecting here in Osun State, we are many and we work freely people respect is because no job can pay you like Neolife in Nigeria...

Those are ABNORMAL Neolife people because they walk around to sell and prospect here you come yourself to join. Within 6 month people are buying cars lady bike worth $1000 and many others that I can't just mentioned....

I say it again no job can pay you like Neolife..
I'm part of FHG (FAITHERONIC GENERATION) we are into freelancing and Neolife aswell as forex

I come in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 NECO Co-ordination Coming Soon / What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? / DPR Invitation For An Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.