Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) (34434 Views)

Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Buhari Group Calls For Removal Of Chris Akomas From RMAFC / Buhari Group Calls For Probe Of Sources Of PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by ModelLook(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Am sure they have spent their N1K

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by naijaebay: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Trying really hard to replace Twitter and Facebook with . You can guess who's behind these hired jackass.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by BlaqT: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
the bastards are in one compound, maybe on gunpoint or 2 packets of noodles
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Bulleye(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Banning Facebook will not solve their problems. They should roll back electric cables from the poles and melt them to make cooking pots. All electric transformers should be dismantled and their metals given to bandits so they can sell and make money and then insecurities will end in Nigeria. All radio sets, television sets, phone and and other communications gadgets must be destroyed so that no news can get to the citizens and by then there will be no criticism that will get to the government. In fact, power stations, vehicles, and other inventions of the modern world should be destroyed throughout Nigeria. This destruction must not cease until Nigeria enters the Guinness book of record as the first country in the world to go back to the stone age. All this must happen during the Buhari administration to make him have a special place in the history of the world. Boko Haram has set the pace - Buhari administration can start Civilization Haram. He should take us back to the days of the early man running after animals and gathering fruits in the wild.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by emerged01(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
E be like say Na newspapers vendors be these.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by nedekid: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
mimimile93:
Their leader is an Igbo man. Watch the video.
"The hands os esau but the voice of jacob".
This is aboki, but using a stooge. How come security agencies did not apprehend them for "protesting" and taking pictures in front of ministry of justice? Ie insider work! undecided
People that can never be innovative, banning tweeter, and now facebook where Nigerians innovate and are finding daily bread from. How many abokis do you see selling and buying from social media? All they know is to enter civil service through quota system, milk the service and then regulate over folks making money through hard work.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Lol... Na wa ooo
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by akinvictorak: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXYFWjrS0A

https://.com/2021/07/08/group-calls-for-facebook-ban-in-nigeria/

[center]Guys let's stop wasting away ourselves.
Pls anyone with the names and identity of this fools here in this video should pls post it out.

We need to stop being unsecured by the actions of some selected miscreants.

If care is not taken. This blood suckers will consume us before we realize our negligence.

Let's swing into action now!!!
[/center]
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Brushstrokes20: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Pathetic bunch of brainless buffoons sponsored by the barbaric, redundant coupist!
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
The useless fanatical Muslim mod that ban me for no reason,you go ban tire....
I have over 20 accounts and I will keep on condemning this clueless, nepotic government..

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by kaydee007(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:
More
al because Of 500naira
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by mytalentlyng: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Hired idiots
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Elock1: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Activist001:

The leader of the protest is an Igbo man. Shey you no get data to watch the video?
So what if he is igbo?
And how am I to know if he is igbo by mere watching, did he mention his name or did he speak igbo in the video?

Guy try to dy use sense na
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Olubukki: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Any decision that are anti-people are sadist ....what on hell is all this bullshit in the 21st Century .... Facebook is were millions Nigeria make their daily meals....I am not surprise thou, this is coming from the Angle of people that know nothing about Global village .... Shameful
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
adebenson155:
Cows holding placards
spear part dealers always instigating hate
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by sylve11: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
mimimile93:
Their leader is an Igbo man. Watch the video.

Hehehe cool
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
ovieigho:
This lady K prophecy is coming to pass o ….

This group is sponsored by govt

She said in her prophecy that , they will shut down social media and there will be no form of communication

First is Twitter
Next will be Facebook
Then Instagram

U get sense my man, this ur summary is just the truth bruf.

So when the Fulani are dealing with you
No one will hear your voices

Welcome to the real change …..lolz
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Teejay13(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Another set of insane people emerging.

Let's watch and see how it will come through.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Iwattly(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Poverty, lack of education and inexposure at it peak!

Do they even know what's Facebook?
Do they even own a phone?
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Thomist(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
I pity this group of idiots.
They don't know what they are doing, they don't know how social media is helping us. They don't know that when the tribal government will turn against them their voice won't be heard. Nigeria citizens are their worst problem.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Harmattan123(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Mystic216: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
I fully support them
Suspended me for 7 days
Stewpeed fiful
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
What's wrong with black people As in I don't understand what our problem is.
We can never fix anything... Anything that's not working according to our plans we can't fix, we terminate not minding the other 90% benefits... We throw the baby with the bath water.

What's this? Ban Facebook? Because of reasons 99.999 percent of Nigerian can't even understand?

I hate racism. But sometimes if I see how black people behave I don't blame the whites that much. We can't even live with ourselves... But We want others to accept us with out irritating mentality. We can sell our whole village and family for a piece of cake if we have the opportunity.

We can never sacrifice for our land...we destroy everything. We don't produce, we consume. Common plant trees we feel its a futile excerise that will not benefit oneself immediately, but we are the first to cut down trees the whites planted before leaving but we can't do same for our next generation... And we want other races to respect us as equal? When even Yoruba doesnt see Igbo as equal or Hausa man seeing ijaw as equal... Bit we want white ppl to see us as equal. It's just irrational
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by joinnow: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:
A yet to be identified group has called for the permanent ban of Facebook in Nigeria, WonderTV Media reports.

The group submitted a petition to the Ministry of Justice sited in Abuja, the Federal capital territory of Nigeria.

According to the leader of the group who shared a video on his Facebook page made it known that the call for the ban of Facebook is on the grounds of censorship of posts by Facebook, denial of free speech by Facebook, Limitation of followership and many more.

The group said it was heading to the Ministry of Information to established the case and see to it that Facebook is banned permanently in Nigeria.

The leader of the group stated that Facebook is a threat to Nigeria’s democracy henece it shouldn’t be allowed to operate in Nigeria.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXYFWjrS0A

https://.com/2021/07/08/group-calls-for-facebook-ban-in-nigeria/

ijele and his gan
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by staphcures: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Terrorism
Banditry
Killers Herdsmen
Food Scarcity
Insecurities
Poverty
Unemployment.

Will the Closing of Facebook Solve all.the Above Mentioned .
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by ComeToJesus: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hungry abokis detest societal and technological advancement while their elites are living the life and positioning their kids to take over from them.

These feather-brained lowlives are the fodder that fuel all manner of crisis, retrogression, violence and backwardness, in line with the desires of their elites.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by sukar886: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nothing like group in Nigeria,na only Aboki,s can do that....Nde ara
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by mukthar2000(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Idiot lazy youth, so that Nigerians can be in a total shout down abii, illiterates animals .
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by harmony75: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cow bells Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.