Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) (34437 Views)

Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Buhari Group Calls For Removal Of Chris Akomas From RMAFC / Buhari Group Calls For Probe Of Sources Of PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by HopeAlive16(f): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
We don't know when to be serious in this country and that's actually a problem cry
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by zoomzoom(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Monogamy post=103513823]

Yet the protest was organized by Igbo guy/man.

Before you throw the stone in the market.....

Believe that...and believe EVERYTHING.
The "IGBO" was contrived to deflect the MASQUERADES behind the scene.

Aboki dey speak IGBO too... and can assume any name..
We are WISER NOW.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by PAWG(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
grin
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
No protest against the killings of their fellow Northerners in the north by terorrists, no protest against ISWAP for appointing a governor in borno but a protest against Facebook? These northerners are mad people

2 Likes

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by izubext007: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
I support this one
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Acidosis(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
I really want Buhari to ban Facebook and Instagram though. At least, those of you that kept shut on the Twitter ban can start talking.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Timblaze(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Clown! who are been giving 1k to hold placard.
Who do us for this country
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by donprinyo(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Drugged foot soldiers are out. Same people that attacks protesters in abj
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Which yeye group be that...all I see is just one stupid miscreant n his small friends who were given 2k each to come see how the people will react if the call out Facebook ban in the national assembly!
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by History555: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
The protest was organised by the jobless miscreant called oyiboupdate because he was banned on Facebook so there4 Facebook must b banned because of a turkish deportee
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by tunes1102: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
It obvious that they can't read what's written on the placards , so I am not worried. They are bunch of illiterates looking for 1k to survive.
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by gigabyte13: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
All dis one na quota system pikin na..... Wertin Dem know.....??
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Islam and Western education are like cat and dog
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Duru9(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Why are they hiding their faces

We will trace their fb account and report them
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by aryzgreat: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
BMC Urchins and lunatics
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by mightyhaze: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
mimimile93:
Their leader is an Igbo man. Watch the video.
oyiboupdate is not an Igbo man. He grew up in portharcourt and has Igbo accent

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by henrybomb(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
The guy in the second pics can’t spell or did someone write cencorship for him grin
There was a country
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:
Who do us this thing?
the women who birthed them did it to our society…
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Owodiran1(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:
Who do us this thing?
LUGARD himself
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
They have to ban nairalander too grin grin
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by ReneDaniels: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Con and khalid fellows .. Lmao

Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2021
It’s Instagram you need to ban
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by igbsam(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Illiterates Animals
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Austin4Jesus(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Do they even know what is written on the placard?? I bet you, it is same person that wrote all of the rubbish and gave to few hungry and jobless youths to stand..
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by olasquare: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
What are they scared of hiding their faces behind the mask , and the cardboard?

Buhari is a dictator, and he is working so hard to stamp his autocratic madness. Whether nigeria will survive this or not, I don't know. What I do know is, dark angels of this buhari regime will try to rewrite and spice history, but the truth will prevail of the evil footprints � being presently laid down, the kind we overcome during the military junta
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Them dey inside compound with plackard.. make them enter street na..
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Bighead95(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Main looking at the pics you will know those people are paid to do that ...

Poverty is real
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by TossTos: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2021
They are paid to do this ..
This is one of our leaders plan to make life unbearable for their citizen .
They know small money will make them do and undo ...
Re: Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Elock1:
Can we just divide this shithole so those who still Wan to be using letter to send message in their country can do that without dragging us all into their foolishness.

If you don't like facebook.. Don't open it.
As simple as that.

That's if these ones even get phone
The leader of the protest is an Igbo man. Shey you no get data to watch the video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.