Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] (2305 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Graysons: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2021
fenibak:
graysons the supporter of killers
When you igbos were busy tropping in from Abia and Imo state to support the ikwerres to oppress others in Rivers state you call me? Now that Wike and his ikwerres goons are dealing with you guys, you don they disturb my mention, oga let me be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by fenibak: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Graysons:
When you igbos were busy tropping in from Abia and Imo state to support the ikwerres to oppress others in Rivers state you call me? Now that Wike and his ikwerres goons are dealing with you guys, you don they disturb my mention, oga let me be.

you are a killer and igbos and ikewere are not friends,we still remember how they stole our properties
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by aribisala0(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Will not forgive Ikwerre, will not forgive Kenyans , will not forgive Fulani, will not forgive South Africa, will not forgive Indians all very ungrateful people despite the development that Igbos brought to their lands

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Graysons: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
fenibak:

you are a killer and igbos and ikewere are not friends,we still remember how they stole our properties
first of all I am not a killer,second you and ikwerres are not only friends but brothers.You support the ikwerres to cheat everyone in Rivere state because you believe that they are igbos Unfortunate for you,the ikwerres have become very arrogant and thinks that they no longer need you igbos hence they trun against you.
It is your problem deal with it oga and let me be,when una and ikwerres they sweet una no call anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by SaintBishop: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Graysons:
first of all I am not a killer,second you and ikwerres are not only friends but brothers.You support the ikwerres to cheat everyone in Rivere state because you believe that they are igbos Unfortunate for you,the ikwerres have become very arrogant and thinks that they no longer need you igbos hence they trun against you.
It is your problem deal with it oga and let me be,when una and ikwerres they sweet una no call anybody.
Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by SaintBishop: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Graysons:
I tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Graysons:
Igbo will still vote ikwerre and any other igboid group than to vote another group have that in your mind.
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Graysons:
Come 2023 we will repeat it again.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by jamesversion: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
fenibak:

bloody ikwere thief
Ikwerre is bae. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by jamesversion: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Igbo will still vote ikwerre and any other igboid group than to vote another group have that in your mind.

I love this reply.

Infact I should be fuckin u cos of this. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Graysons: 2:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Come 2023 we will repeat it again.
Who cares? As long they will give you the Oyigbo treatment like the way wike did then i'm satisfied cheesy Nothing sweet me more than to see unwanted jews kill themselves grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Graysons: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I am not the one crying and wailing on this thread yam leg jew, that's the one thing you need to have in mind grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Susu888(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2021
Who gives a fvck if they forgive or not!!??

They all can suck a .....!

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
Graysons:
I am not the one crying and wailing on this thread yam leg jew, that's the one thing you need to have in mind grin grin
[/s]
Your propaganda will not work cheesy is better we have ikwerre and other igboid groups than to have useless people there cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Graysons:
Who cares? As long they will give you the Oyigbo treatment like the way wike did then i'm satisfied cheesy Nothing sweet me more than to see unwanted jews kill themselves grin grin
Is better than to have other bastard there cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by fenibak: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Fact!

fool

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Kinematics: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ipig miscreants, you shall wail forever

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by fenibak: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Graysons:

how can we be brothers with ikwere that killed us and stole our land in 1967,i am not stupid,watch the video and understand why,ijaws and ikweres are the same because you are ijaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9Z8nNogIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2t9E4j0_fc
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by fenibak: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kinematics:
Ipig miscreants, you shall wail forever

dry
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by ojobek: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
But you are not a killer for supporting 2000 heads of security officers.
fenibak:
if you read this and support wike then you are a killer

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by fenibak: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
ojobek:
But you are not a killer for supporting 2000 heads of security officers.

you black mentally enslaved fools wont seize to amaze me,you killed 28unarmed people and the military men that killed them are not in jail and you expect the people not to rise up,you fools dont read,this is what injustice always cause and i have no pity for them and then you killed over 80 innocent people because some people killed a military man
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Perkins2018: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]
Your propaganda will not work cheesy is better we have ikwerre and other igboid groups than to have useless people there cheesy.

This is what you igbos always accuse northerners of doing.

How are you now different from the northerners you call backward?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
Perkins2018:

This is what you igbos always accuse northerners of doing.

How are you now different from the northerners you call backward?
[/s]

What you and your family think is you business I don't give Bleep about what they think.
Re: Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] by Perkins2018: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

What you and your family think is you business I don't give Bleep about what they think.

Mtchew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Are Igbos Still Wailers And Sore Losers? / Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes / Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.