Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari (15090 Views)

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request / Minimum Wage: 1.5 Million FG Workers To Earn Over N2.3tn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Expect headlines like:
"How Elumelu stole roasted corn in 2013"
Exactly, or how Dangote stole a cup of milk in 2024.
Or how Aisha buhari stole panties at the yaba market.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by farm2008: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm God who see's the heart of all men and women will judge all this leaders my country Nigeria is bless with every good thing but our demonic and evil leader don't want us to enjoy it.God I pray today that they we not know peace and for all those who support them nothing good will been seen in their life and beyond in fact am pain.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by sam564: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Abeg where dem dey see this loan collect, me I want to collect #500BN loan too

bros abeg if u get info where to borrow and u borrow bah, I go come make u borrow me only #1BN out of ur #500BN.. we are one nigerian nah..

I meeuuvvvee
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Randy111(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2021
As early as 2015 buhari ban importation of most food that we consume here in the country and that made prices of food stuffs skyrocket till date. But I keep wondering why he didn't ban importation of loan. Why is he importing loan upandan as if it's the air he breath
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by pappilo(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2021
The level of ignorance shown in this thread is mind boggling. Not one person before me understands fiscal policy.

Every government borrows! The United States government borrowed $4.5 Trillion in the fIscal year 2020. Even your best president borrowed.

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by pappilo(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Plut01:

Ehn ehn, Nigeria is finished!

Are you so dull? So now you are going to run with this dem say and pass it on as facts. News that is obviously fake to any reasonable person. You really believe a random no face on the internet? Dont you have Google on your phone to do a little research
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by skywalker240(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2021
owobokiri:
They are borrowing tons of trillions with Nigerias name to build mega projects in Niger republic while repayments for the loans will be made from oil revenues from Nigeria! There's a chance that we have members of the Nigerien civil service under Nigerias payroll! The Igboho house invasion only revealed what everyone has been suspecting, and that is that we already have people from Niger and Mali in the Nigerias military.. Everything is shrouded in secrecy because the ultimate goal is dishonorable. Buhari handed out almost 100 oil blocs licenses to fictitious characters few weeks ago and somehow managed to collaborate with the Nigerian media to keep that secret.. Very wonderful period to exist in this country..
And yet when we ECho division, some fool's from the south who always claim political correctness and patriotic will still come out here and shout one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Loverboy3333: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2021
sam564:

bros abeg if u get info where to borrow and u borrow bah, I go come make u borrow me only #1BN out of ur #500BN.. we are one nigerian nah..

I meeuuvvvee

I get info, na for China but I need transportation, send like 500k make I go bring d loan come grin
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by dwisedgreat: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Ohhh....so money is still remaining?

Thought they have finished it...
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by techWriter2: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Z0mbies won dhfr see anydhfrhing wrong in dhfrhis Meanwhile dhfrhe fudhfrure of dhfrheir kids has been mordhfrgaged
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
What exactly is the opposition?

There are blurred lines between the two major parties. Today you are PDP, you defect and become APC and Vice versa.

In the end, it’s the same set set of useless politicians jumping across political platforms in the quest for power with no new ideas!

Buhari, please borrow until we are buried in debt. Your current party members were once in the opposition… so in the end there is no opposition
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Passionate1(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Unfruitful cow!
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2021
That's why in the next election we must vote for a government whose agenda is to get us off oil and into industrial development
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by BrianFOXX: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Where are they seeing all these money sef
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by snowball11(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
When you vote in a "change" that choke! grin
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by StreetFight: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2021
This dangerous mannequin living inside the Rock needs psychiatric examination
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by StreetFight: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2021
BrianFOXX:
Where are they seeing all these money sef

Borrowing nah. Sebi Hausa/Fulani man dey borrower to marry 4th wife
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Analyst7: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
By the time Buhari and his gangs of 12 thieves are done with this country, even 10th generations from now won't recover from the damages.

This is what you get when wicked and unpatriotic citizens due to their greed,selfishness, quest for power and intent to loot went and packaged a man who doesn't know anything about the dynamics of economics to rule a 21st century Nigeria. They conspired and outrigged Jonathan and his party using tribal and religious sentiments and brought us a colossal disaster as president.

The suffering and lamentations by Nigerians from every nook and crannies has just started....still in gear 2.

The most baffling shit is how some people still defends this failure of an entity
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by nikz(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2021
By the time buhari is through with this country the next president will spend 8yrs paying debts that will not even finish
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by sam564: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Loverboy3333:

I get info, na for China but I need transportation, send like 500k make I go bring d loan come grin
chaaaiiii.... no wahala bros, e get money I dey expect very soon, if e enter I go send u the 500k but make we no for waste time find place borrow around u and use, wen my own come, I go replace asappp.... borrow from relatives because dey will understand...
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by vikiphy89(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
When we were chanting change, we did not ask if it will be positive or negative.

One APC regime that has borrowed more than 16years PDP regimes combined.

I was wondering, If Nigeria should divide today, who will pay the debt?
Na y dem no want to hear anytin biafra because they know what they wil contribute to facilitate the debt
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by vikiphy89(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2021
This is the real next level- from borrowing billions to trillions
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Erickman: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
By the time Buhari and his gangs of 12 thieves are done with this country, even 10th generations from now won't recover from the damages.

This is what you get when wicked and unpatriotic citizens due to their greed,selfishness, quest for power and intent to loot went and packaged a man who doesn't know anything about the dynamics of economics to rule a 21st century Nigeria. They conspired and outrigged Jonathan and his party using tribal and religious sentiments and brought us a colossal disaster as president.

The suffering and lamentations by Nigerians from every nook and crannies has just started....still in gear 2.

I have said it before and I’m saying it again that this person in the aso rock is not Buhari
It is an impostor and is been stage managed by the canals to destabilize this country,
Just take a critical look at his hand, very fresh
So why is the hand and face not looking the same
Or is it not on the same body ?

Nigerians see we have been duped
Is it that, is only Nigeria that new how to handle old patient or what?

remember PMB use to go to abroad for medical assistants, but suddenly stoped knowing fully well that he has a very serious underline medical condition, like heart and ear problem that requires a very important attention.

America and UK �� has a competent trained medical personnel and perfect equipment to carry out every activities when it comes to health issue

Why is it that trump , joe Biden or even queen Elizabeth queen of England ������� can’t undergo the same process Buhari went to look 20 years young than their age!

Please we should reason this thing out for cry out load
Or else we will keep borrowing in this country so as to cover the loop whole of this said cabals.
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by deeva2: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2021
I PITY THE NEXT PRISIDENT...BUBU DON SELL THE COUNTRY TO FULANI HERDSMEN AND INTERNATIONAL MARKET
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Plut01: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2021
pappilo:

Are you so dull? So now you are going to run with this dem say and pass it on as facts. News that is obviously fake to any reasonable person. You really believe a random no face on the internet? Dont you have Google on your phone to do a little research

You are the dull and extremely stupid one here. I do not even need another Google search to know Buhari has finished the country, a glance through this morning news on Nairaland front page is enough to come into that conclusion...... Go and check the other thread and see how Buhari is already on his way to borrow another trillion.

I repeat, you're foolish, stupid and dull for even asking me such despite all the atrocities going on in the country.

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by Greatguy02: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Outreach1:
Only God can save us in this country

Only him oooooo
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by sukar886: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Jesus Christ of Nazareth..Again!!!what is really happening in this country,upon all the money they are borrowing massess are still hungry... we need people like okonjo iweala,sanusi,Peter obi,Tony elemelu,adesanya etc...not a secondary school abeg...sai baba,sai baba una don see am now,soon all of us go owe for this country
Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by kense88: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

God had saved us already, we will only make headway when we stopped raising fools as children and allowing foolish grownups have their way... foolish populace vote foolish leader.. wisdom is now a scarce comodity in Nigeria, untill we all get involved and educate ourselves and immidiate environment what it means to take right decisions, we will keep wallowing in mess
you have said it all my brother. The root cause of our problem is the family. Poor upbringing and lack of morals. For nigerians, is all about money

1 Like

Re: Opposition Kicks As Reps Approve N2.3tn Fresh Loan For Buhari by nairanaira12: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Expect headlines like:
"How Elumelu stole roasted corn in 2013"

The destiny of your children is being mortgaged and you are cool with it. Weh done o. grin

In your myopic mind, you think you are attacking opposition. You don't know you are destroying your generation. grin

Ọ̀be n ba àkọ̀ n'ínú jẹ́, kò mọ̀ pé ilé ara òun l'òun n bàjẹ́ cheesy

Continue, bro.

You will reap the evil you sow, you and your children. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Have Taken Over Forests In Nigeria – Akeredolu Raises Alarm / N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect / Bode George, Dokpesi For PDP Chairmanship Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.