Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina (18784 Views)

FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance / Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by onthehill: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Insecurity: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina (Video)

Men of the Counter Terrorism Unit of the Nigerian Police Force in Katsina State staged a peaceful protest requesting to see the governor of Katsina state, Aminu Bello Masari and the Commissioner of Police over their unpaid allowance and refusal of reposting for over 7 months, IgbereTV reports.

Pleading anonymity, a police officer told newsmen that they were deployed to Kastina state in January, and the special duty was supposed to last for 3 months; but sadly, this is the 7th month, and they’re yet to get any allowance.

Acccording to the police man, the officers stay in the various camps inside the bush.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-CywHl-qlc

https://igberetvnews.com/1395191/insecurity-police-officers-protest-unpaid-allowance-7-months-deployment-katsina-video/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Monogamy: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Those are hired policemen to protest..

Considering the amount the gov of Katsina is paying the bandits , Police officers in the state are the highest paid in Nigeria

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Lawlab2: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Redoil: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Police are protesting in which country

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Asgard73: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Apc is pure evil...

Imagine protesting on your right and one Apc urchin.. comes around to say you’re being paid to protest.

You see why Nairaland call them zombies.. the lack ability to reason.

71 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Afonjashapmouth: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Like if Nigerian government has never given you anything for FREE!!!

19 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by temitope27(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by OssyMalik: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Those are hired policemen to protest..

Considering the amount the gov of Katsina is paying the bandits , Police officers in the state are the highest paid in Nigeria

talking rubbish as usual. Zombie

45 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Nbotee(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2021
When Nigerians come out to protest over how bad things are, the police are the ones who are used to attack and disperse the protesters. Now the same police are protesting over how bad things are for them.. Make govt employ thugs to disperse them jare... Nonsense.. Infact the army shld be sent to open fire on them like they did in Lekki, with rubber bullets, and no one was shot

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by ifytrik(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2021
If only wishes can come to pass, i will wish that the entire foolish policemen involved in that protest get killed just the way they killed inocent protesters during the end-sars protest, it will never be well with any policeman that has killed an innocent citizen before.

36 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by AntiBMC(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
They had better not protest o. Protest is a crime in nijeriya.

16 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Ruggedniggaone: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Na lie,you just want to run because of bandits and come to South which is less dangerous...........fed govt should deployed no nonsense soldiers to beat them and shot them at sight, since they have been used several time to crushed many protest, it won't be a bad idea if they can taste what they keep throwing at every protesters in Nigeria everyday

11 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Corrections: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Police protest?
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Corrections: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Police protest? I thouht d hardship and hunger is not getting to them because govt takes very good care of them hence reason they can gun down peaceful protester.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Perfectbeing(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc is pure evil...

Imagine protesting on your right and one Apc urchin.. comes around to say you’re being paid to protest.

You see why Nairaland call them zombies.. the lack ability to reason.

The joke is on you for not discerning the sacarsm in there.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by englishmart(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari should as a matter of urgency, deploy at least 23,000 air force officers to spray them teargas and pepper spray from the top. Useless people protesting against unpaid allowances. The money you extort from civilians should serve as allowances.

10 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by sam564: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
eyaaahhhh..... I pity ur innocent family not u... don't worry eeehhhh, ur reward is in heaven..

I meeuuvvveeee
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by NwaNimo1(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Sirmuel1(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
We will not take this!!! ALL PROTESTERS MUST BE ARRESTED NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by careytommy37(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Naija don cast grin
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Bar1941(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Seven months without salary and you expect them not to misbehave? It's a sin if they don't.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Maranzano(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
It is difficult to win the war against insurgency if those in the battle front are poorly motivated and equipped to deliver results.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Factfinder1(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
The same police that stops well meaning Nigerians from protesting for a better and sane Nigeria....I don't pity them

12 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by careytommy37(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Jamesokut:
We have been married for 11 years now and we have two daughters and one boy. Our family is quiet a happy one. My husband is a good provider and I am flourishing in my job.
I recently noticed that my husband has been looking at my daughter quiet oddly. The other day I caught him looking at her small breasts.

You Need Help! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Kingluqman(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari sapa don reach their side... Una never see anything grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Not nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / Jonathan, Wike, Abaribe, Onunkwo, Yul Edochie Honoured At Magazine Launch In Awk / Bayelsa Development (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.