Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family (1561 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by newguyon: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2021
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QakhqLwXvRE][/url]

I thought they are all men of God and should all live by example? Watch the Video to know them all
Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by Princessogaraya(f): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2021
Death go reach everybody

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by josephubah111(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2021
The answer is Jealousy..the man brings in more FDI than the federal govment although the downplayed it a lot .we tend not to value or assets other countries wanted him i.e the Israelis.so the pastors are actually much smaller than him and they know this....person wey popular pass jollof Rice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by IgweOfNnewi: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Quite frankly speaking I am coming back to comment
Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by Morenikeji090(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Such pastor are fake ass, if truly they are man of God i guess they gonna forgive him even if they have misunderstanding......... Life drama

1 Like

Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by tillaman(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2021
No one is leaving here alive
Las las everybody go kpai

1 Like

Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by Nbotee(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2021
If they didn't associate with him while he was alive, associating with him now he's dead amounts to eye service. He's dead and gone

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2021
I don't know why you guys are obsessed with those pastors condolences

Like would like is it a bus ticket to heaven

You can't force people to do things your way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by NnamdiN: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2021
I prefer a dead TB Joshua to every single one of these god of men.
Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by FarahAideed: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2021
The only condolence that matters are those from his flock
Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by Danzakidakura(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Because of politics they betray him and cause separation between Senior prophet TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilomeh. The media took side to destroy body of Christ. Las Las the truth still standing SYNAGOGUE waxing stronger while others are going downtown.
Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by Guestlander: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Everyone will die someday. It doesn't matter.
Re: Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family by slivertongue: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
okorie wasn't his ally

Mikecold:
I don't know why you guys are obsessed with those pastors condolences

Like would like is it a bus ticket to heaven

You can't force people to do things your way

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Rivers State Turns 72yrs Today, Birthday Pictures / Abba Kayari And His Gang Just Kill This Good Police Officer / See What Tinubu And Peter Obituary Are Doing Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.