Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi (3050 Views)

Twitter On Fire Over President Obi's Visit To Sheikh Gumi / Chief MKO Abiola Paying His Last Respect To Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Pastor Friends Who Snubbed TB Joshua Refuse To Send Condolences To His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by TGM2015: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
I send my sincere condolences to Sheikh Gumi, an Islamic scholar and cleric, over the death of his beloved mother. I cannot begin to imagine the pains the family are going through at the moment.

I pray that God will strengthen you and comfort the entire Gumi family over her irreplaceable loss, and grant her eternal rest. -PO

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632777809171972112?t=7WVRY3qQbA1a5CaB3aKhIA&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obi trying to penetrate the northern Muslims but I can bet that they’ll never accept someone like Obi who is obviously a very tribalistic person and a religious bigot. He should stop playing politics with everything. You don’t have to quote me, jump my comments because I’m not here to please anyone.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by inoki247: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
This life na stress...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Kwamecron(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Emotional bigotry is PO.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi trying to penetrate the northern Muslims but I can bet that they’ll never accept someone like Obi who is obviously a very tribalistic person and a religious bigot. He should stop playing politics with everything.

Nairaland nuisance has spoken

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by wanimo: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Labor Party from Top to bottom on Saturday

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Legal001: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Humility, empathy is what I see in Peter Obi
My condolences too
May God comfort them

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Jostoman: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thank you PO

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by heniford2: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi trying to penetrate the northern Muslims but I can bet that they’ll never accept someone like Obi who is obviously a very tribalistic person and a religious bigot. He should stop playing politics with everything. You don’t have to quote me, jump my comments because I’m not here to please anyone.
you don't understand what obi its doing wait after supreme court ruling then u will see why and what his doing keep playing tribal shit game when ur candidate should be touring Round Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by PoliteActivist: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
inoki247:
This life na stress...

For some people.
For some, life is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by PoliteActivist: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good one your excellency
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by inoki247: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

For some people.
For some, life is beautiful!

Lol las las after everything u will sha die or will the beautiful life make you live forever....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Allardyce: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Since morning, you have been on this forum talking bad about Obi Is it out of jealous or because Obi is better than the Ode you call father?
Give it a rest, your dad is unknown.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by id4sho(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Better rest, you try!!!
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Occurstaem(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eye service and hypocrisy from Mr. Pandora.

May Allah forgive the departed and make paradise her abode, aamiin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Zandena(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obedients all of a sudden Gumi is not longer a terrorist! I can't believe it.
You can see that the condolences fall short of the wording of a typical sincere condolence. No rest in peace, not even may Allah give you the fortitude to bear the loss, no mention of good deeds of the late Gumi Matriarch! Remember Obi is a catholic bigot who sees other non-catholic as infidels!
Leopard can never change its spot indeed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Allardyce: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zandena:
You can see that the condolences fall short of the wording of a typical sincere condolence. No rest in peace, not even may Allah give you the fortitude to bear the loss, no mention of good deeds of the late Gumi Matriarch! Remember Obi is a catholic bigot who sees other non-catholic as infidels!
This one is already sounding like a dumb Tinubu supporter.
Keep on crying 😂

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by nonhuman(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is what it mean to bear the title " your excellency"
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by nonhuman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zandena:
which of the Catholic see others as infidels?
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Ofunaofu: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are becoming a nuisance
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are becoming a nuisance
No, I’m just irritated about the arrogance of you Obidients

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Chopcy29: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He has already started bleeping you guys, no be only penetrate
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by nnamdi640: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kwamecron:
Emotional bigotry is PO.
Tinubu is a criminal and drug baron
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by PoliteActivist: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
inoki247:

Lol las las after everything u will sha die or will the beautiful life make you live forever....

Makes you wanna live forever though. That's life - some wanna commit suicide while some are looking for a way to live forever!
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fair enough,a condolence message not entirely out of place.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Kodak9(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zandena:
I would much appreciate it if you would work on your English before spilling trash here.
Wen did you hear from any obidient that sheikh gumi is a terrorist.
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by Derrickfoster1: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you crying as an urchin or a dirty boxers
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by BestMan001: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shut up

Stop supporting old fools that can't give ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by techWriter3: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Labor Party from Top to top on Saturday
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by DSC7: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2023
May her soul rest in perfect peace.....

Obi is Coming!!!
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by foleskay(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2023
This man is grossly overrated. I wonder what the obidients youths saw in him. My close friend carry d movement for head like gala.

Can anyone share us obi manifesto or his Policy statement. He has never made any economical ideas other than spewing bogus stats. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi by tyboy(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2023
This man is a scammer quote me let ogun kill u there

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011: Obj Declares For Jonathan - Says, It’s ‘operation Totality’ / Ex Edo State Governor Lucky Igbinedion Disgraced At Stadium / Please Leave My Husband Alone!! Mrs Fayemi Tells Mrs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.