Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What I Witnessed Today In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Witnessed Today In Lagos (530 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Tunji Bello, Ambode’s SSG: Lagos Witnessed Worst Administration Under Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by Aliyu007: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
I left my barracks to get something at mushin when I saw a woman in her shop wailing and shedding tears in the midst of 3 haggard looking men. She was obviously being bullied by them. I wanted to intervene and then stopped for a minute when I discovered she was a fish seller and they were whisking her fishes and scales away because she didn't join one fish sellers association. WTF, fish sellers association? I said to myself. With I deep breathe, I drove off while shaking my head. It's in Lagos you get to see all sort of useless bodies and association. Fish sellers association, tipper drivers association, gravel suppliers club, bricklayers association, artisan club of Nigeria, pepper sellers union, face mask sellers association and many more.

This madness has to stop.
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by nicho450(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
I feel the pain
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by Zionmdde: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Most of those jobless agberos do nothing dan going around to strip hardworking men and women of the little dey earn. It's very rampant in lagos. Most times one just have to overlook that annoying rubbish.

We will keep complaining about government but deep down there most persons are just very wicked.
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by sam564: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
lagos survive from tax payers money.... so any chinge business will need association....

I meeuuuvvveee
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by NewDelhi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
All they do is harrass people and be collecting illegal tax upandan. They are no different from those nurtw criminals. If u be danfo driver, nurtw go break your side mirror or remove your wiper if you fail to give them money.
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by carterguccy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
This are the things we can put an end to if we come out In battalions with our Voters card come 2023 to vote for God fearing Candidates!
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by ebuka440: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
You could have at least given one of those agberos a double mouth.
Kuo one of them ikputu onu

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by IgweOfNnewi: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Too bad
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by liketerm: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
That is how they closed one woman shop for refusing to join PEPPER GRINDER ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by The5DME(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lagos and wahala be like 5&6.
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by Madmohamed1: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aliyu007:
I left my barracks to get something at mushin when I saw a woman in her shop wailing and shedding tears in the midst of 3 haggard looking men. She was obviously being bullied by them. I wanted to intervene and then stopped for a minute when I discovered she was a fish seller and they were whisking her fishes and scales away because she didn't join one fish sellers association. WTF, fish sellers association? I said to myself. With I deep breathe, I drove off while shaking my head. It's in Lagos you get to see all sort of useless bodies and association. Fish sellers association, tipper drivers association, gravel suppliers club, bricklayers association, artisan club of Nigeria, pepper sellers union, face mask sellers association and many more.

This madness has to stop.
go and stop Sharia law and hasba police first don't you see how they destroy out business in the North
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Until Lagosians emancipate themselves from Tinubu's stranglehold this will continue to be a daily occurrence. All this illegal monies extorted from people are remmited to Tinubu. Tinubu is a bane to our development
Re: What I Witnessed Today In Lagos by Asgard73: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omonile and the Yoruba fish seller... Na den dem.. is allowed

(1) (Reply)

Police Were Helpless As APC Thugs Hold LASIEC Officials Hostage - PDP / Live Situation Report On The Seat-at-home Order, Akwa Anambra State / It's A Big Insult On The Face Of The Nigerian Armed Forces - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.