Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program (2086 Views)

The Truth About ABU Admission / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by Nikes(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
A friend of mine who has always wanted to study nursing came across the link to ABU Zaria online nursing program application and has been contemplating whether to apply or go to a regular university. Pls I would like honest opinions about the nature of the program, fees and if it's worth it. Not only from Abu students but from those into online programs as well.
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
I believe it's like 100k per semester, distance learning but all lectures are online while exams are done physically.

It's very good for working class people, but expensive. I have contacts there running MBA and bachelor's degree. It's pretty organised except for the money part.
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by metformin(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
The program is for RN ( registered Nurses) only. Those that are certified Nurses from school of Nursing.
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by Nikes(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Afriqan:
I believe it's like 100k per semester, distance learning but all lectures are online while exams are done physically.

It's very good for working class people, but expensive. I have contacts there running MBA and bachelor's degree. It's pretty organised except for the money part.
Alright. Thank you
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by Nikes(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
metformin:
The program is for RN ( registered Nurses) only. Those that are certified Nurses from school of Nursing.
Oh...noted. I'll notify her asap. Thanks
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by ritzyvic1(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Afriqan:

Bro, I am considering applying for their online Masters in public health and will like to get some facts like:
1. If one's physical presence will be required at any point, because I am really far away.
2. Does ASUU strike affect them too
3. If the programme is well organized and one can graduate at the stipulated time or is the same typical Nigerian MSc that takes lot of years.
Can I dm? I'll like to speak with any of those your contacts there
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2021
ritzyvic1:

Bro, I am considering applying for their online Masters in public health and will like to get some facts like:
1. If one's physical presence will be required at any point, because I am really far away.
2. Does ASUU strike affect them too
3. If the programme is well organized and one can graduate at the stipulated time or is the same typical Nigerian MSc that takes lot of years.
Can I dm? I'll like to speak with any of those your contacts there

Just go to www.abudlc.edu.ng.

The programs are well organised and u can graduate even earlier as they allow 3 semesters within a year.

ASUU strike doesn't affect them at all.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by ritzyvic1(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Afriqan:

Just go to www.abudlc.edu.ng.

The programs are well organised and u can graduate even earlier as they allow 3 semesters within a year.

ASUU strike doesn't affect them at all.

Thank you very much for the response.
There's just one more question bordering me and that is if my physical presence will be required at any point.
If you can still ask those your contacts, I'll appreciate
Re: Enquiries About Abu Zaria Online Nursing Program by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2021
ritzyvic1:

Thank you very much for the response.
There's just one more question bordering me and that is if my physical presence will be required at any point.
If you can still ask those your contacts, I'll appreciate

To the best of my knowledge, only those offering BNSC (Nursing) are required to do some practicals. I believe public health should be purely theoretical. But visit the site and confront them with these details.

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horrible : Watch As Cargo Ship Breaks In Two ( Video) / Akwa United Player Proposes To Girlfriend At Stadium Before Kick-off (photos) / The Nigerian Law School grading system is bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.