Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lawyer Or Bastard? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lawyer Or Bastard? (689 Views)

When Konji Is Truely A Bastard / Who Is The Better Man: A Doctor, A Lawyer Or A Thief? / Joke - Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Or Bastard? by yinkalink(f): 5:11pm On May 10, 2011
For three years, the young attorney had been taking his brief vacations at a country inn. The last time he’d finally managed an affair with the innkeeper’s daughter.

Looking forward to an exciting few days, he dragged his suitcase up the stairs of the inn, then stopped short. There sat his lover with an infant on her lap!

“Helen, why didn’t you write when you learned you were pregnant?” he cried. “I would have rushed up here, we could have gotten married, and the baby would have my name!”

“Well,” she said, “when my folks found out about my condition, we sat up all night talkin’ and talkin’ and decided it would be better to have a bastard in the family than a lawyer.”

A husband and wife had four boys. The odd part of it was that the older three had red hair, light skin, and were tall, while the youngest son had black hair, dark eyes, and was short.

The father eventually took ill and was lying on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, “Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me – is our youngest son my child?”

The wife replied, “I swear on everything that’s holy that he is your son.”

With that the husband passed away. The wife then muttered, “Thank God he didn’t ask about the other three.”

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club.

When a cell phone on a bench rings, a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk….

MAN: “Hello”

WOMAN: “Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?”

MAN: “Yes.”

WOMAN: I am at the mall and found a beautiful leather coat. It’s $1,000. Can I buy it?”

MAN: “OK, go ahead if you like it that much.”

WOMAN: I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2002 models. I saw one I really liked.”

MAN: How much?”

WOMAN: $60,000.

MAN: “For that price I want it with all the options.”

WOMAN: “Great! One more thing. … The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They’re only asking $450,000.”

MAN: “Well, then go ahead and buy it but just offer $420,000.”

WOMAN: “OK. I’ll see you later! I love you!”

MAN: “Bye, I love you too.”

The man hangs up. The other men are looking at him in astonishment

Then he asks: “Anyone know who this phone belongs to?”

A lady walks into the drug store and asks the druggist for some arsenic.

The druggist asks “Ma’am, what do you want with arsenic?”.

The lady replies “I want to kill my husband.”

“I can’t sell you any for that reason” says the druggist.

The lady then reaches into her purse and pulls out a photo of a man and a women in a compromising position – the man is her husband and the lady is the druggist’s wife – and shows it to the druggist.

He looks at the photo and says… “Oh I didn’t know you had a prescription!”

(1) (Reply)

Typing Mistake / Twins / Working Traffic-cator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.