Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues (10019 Views)

N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by echesilver: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by Goldbw122(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
F
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Seun and lalasticlala this dude does not know anything about npower.

You cant edit your names, maybe the previous year but this yeah no want can edit anything, whatever you want to edit will not update. All his infos are garbage and misleading yet you keep pushing it to FrontPage.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by 040drogba: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
What about this is that a problem ? In nssim profile d name is, salamatu yahaya adam. While in bvn is salamatu yahaya. Can her edit and change d name ?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
040drogba:
What about this is that a problem ? Salamatu yahaya adam. While bvn is salamatu yahaya. Can her edit and change d name ?
It is not a problem at least two names matches
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by alfredilly: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been confused over their BVN names matching their NASIMS profile name.

Please if at least two of your names on the N-Power NASIMS portal does not match two of your names on your BVN and vice versa, the N-Power Batch C applicant will not be paid.

All N-Power Batch C applicants should endeavour to crosscheck if the names on their BVN Printout matches at least two names on the NASIMS N-Power portal, your first name and last name must match, otherwise you might have issues when payment commences in future.

For instance if your name on NASIMS N-Power portal is Ezenwa Bernard Eze, it must match with Ezenwa Eze on your BVN print out and vice versa.

I recently conducted my biometric and that's no more than that. Is their anything I need to do?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
alfredilly:

I recently conducted my biometric and that's no more than that. Is their anything I need to do?
Go to the NASIMS portal and see if you were verified Successfully, the next stage is physical verification keep checking your email and NASIMS portal for updates
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by Manq(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been confused over their BVN names matching their NASIMS profile name.

Please if at least two of your names on the N-Power NASIMS portal does not match two of your names on your BVN and vice versa, the N-Power Batch C applicant will not be paid.

All N-Power Batch C applicants should endeavour to crosscheck if the names on their BVN Printout matches at least two names on the NASIMS N-Power portal, your first name and last name must match, otherwise you might have issues when payment commences in future.

For instance if your name on NASIMS N-Power portal is Ezenwa Bernard Eze, it must match with Ezenwa Eze on your BVN print out and vice versa.

My wife's bvn is written male instead of female

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Manq:

My wife's bvn is written male instead of female
Go to the bank and rectify it, it's a Bank issue, although the gender error will not affect payment, only name issues, but take no chances , go to the bank on Monday and resolve it.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by oforjide: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
When will the physical verification exercise commence

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
oforjide:
When will the physical verification exercise commence
No date yet, but please keep checking your email or NASIMS N-Power portal

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by Ekg911(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
deemayor2:
Wechat for sale
how much u dey sell m?.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by xynerise: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Npower news is becoming a nuisance. Why all these stress for peanut pay?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by WarriAproko: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
This guy self empower dis and dat. Yeyeyeyynnnn
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by alfredilly: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

Go to the NASIMS portal and see if you were verified Successfully, the next stage is physical verification keep checking your email and NASIMS portal for updates
Thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
alfredilly:

Thanks
You are most welcome
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by backtalkG(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
E be like say mode dey pay this guy or him dey pay mode

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by pencilee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
pencilee:
Thanks boss.
You are most welcome
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by Kingluqman(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

My own problem has been, Fidelity bank instead of First Bank.. with FBN account number. Till today, after so my times that have tried, e no gree change grin

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by deemayor2(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Ekg911:
how much u dey sell m?.

Chat me for whatsapp
+22666642318
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Kingluqman:
My own problem has been, Fidelity bank instead of First Bank.. with FBN account number. Till today, after so my times that have tried, e no gree change grin
Send a message to NASIMS self service portal

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by Mogajunior(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2021
deemayor2:
Wechat for sale
how much??
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by goldendessy(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2021
PCG001:
all тнιѕ ѕтreѕѕ
na υnтop 33ĸ❓❓
мoney wey вoмвerѕ dey тaĸe вυy drιnĸѕ ιn a ѕιngle ѕιттιngundecided
i love this your font, please what's the name of the keyboard
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by SP001: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
LaLa, My name coplete ohhh, the only problem na say e scatter angry
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by deemayor2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mogajunior:
how much??

Chat me on whatsapp +22666642318
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues by Onsachi833: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Need WeChat , WhatsApp me, 08083383903

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power Redeployment Issues. / Firstnation Airways Recruiting 2014 / Lets Build Your Resume For You to get your dream job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.