Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Back In The Days! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Back In The Days! (4353 Views)

Let's Do These...gone Are The Days When?..... / Back In The Days: Bournvita! / Back In The Days; Xmas Special (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back In The Days! by agabaI23(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2011
kay9:

Still remember this passage from pri.3 Macmillian English:
''Today is friday. Edet and his cousins are eating chicken and rice. Can you see the big bowl? . . .''
Used to read it whenever i got hungry in class cheesy

Longer throat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Back In The Days! by Gokson01(m): 5:30am On May 25, 2011
Wao u made me remember, Alaweye(Yoruba), Audu, Simbi, Police and Thief, Ice and water, In and Out, Omo o ni le mi o . . . Dad and Mum play. . . Hmmmmmm
Re: Back In The Days! by begwong: 7:55am On May 25, 2011
2kobo daily was my break money, rememberd a classmate of mine in primary sch caught wit 1naira note,he was lashed at d asembly and his parents called,
Re: Back In The Days! by mikuz(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2011
simplymee:

At least, we still remember the characters ALI,SIMBI, EDET, AGBO, WAKAMA if u used Macmillian. What about the popular 2D wrting book. If no be for that 2A book, some for no sabi 2 Times TABLE.
chai! Back in the good old days!
*cries*
Re: Back In The Days! by mikuz(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2011
simplymee:

At least, we still remember the characters ALI,SIMBI, EDET, AGBO, WAKAMA if u used Macmillian. What about the popular 2D wrting book. If no be for that 2A book, some for no sabi 2 Times TABLE.
chai! Back in the good old days!
*cries*
Re: Back In The Days! by simplymee: 7:17am On May 26, 2011
I remember very much the times when i used to read chike and the river, little snake and little frog( this book nearly make many of us begin suspect our friends and their papa/mama). So much for knowledge.
UNA REMEMBER SUBJECTS LIKE MORAL INSTRUCTION?
Re: Back In The Days! by rubi(f): 3:50pm On May 27, 2011
simplymee:

I remember very much the times when i used to read chike and the river, little snake and little frog( this book nearly make many of us begin suspect our friends and their papa/mama). So much for knowledge.
UNA REMEMBER SUBJECTS LIKE MORAL INSTRUCTION?

In my school it is every Thursday morning I remember but we cannot change the hand of the clock
Re: Back In The Days! by lysaa(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ I do!!  grin

and the maths book with squares too - oh beautiful memories!!  cheesy cheesy
isn't that suppposed to be the one displayed?

Efemena_xy:

^^ I nor sabi dat one

but I remember all those wooden yellow rulers dem dey sell back then!

ah!! those were the days jor!

1 plate of rice = 5k

1 whole fried fish = 5k

1 small bottle of water = 1k

Nico sweets, Bazooka chewing gum,

rolling tire wiff stick for road wearing just pant!! (I never say I do am o!)  grin grin grin
1k, 5k as in thousands?

Efe u grew up down south. . do u rem a book called Dizzy Angel?

Did any one read College Days of John Ojo?
Re: Back In The Days! by mirob(f): 4:28pm On May 31, 2011
I remember ukwa ruo oge ya oda, that love story dat made me want to fall in love then.
Re: Back In The Days! by lysaa(f): 4:33pm On May 31, 2011
^ damn!
Re: Back In The Days! by mikuz(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2011
mirob:

I remember ukwa ruo oge ya oda, that love story dat made me want to fall in love then.
LOL!
WONDERS shall never cease!
Re: Back In The Days! by lysaa(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2011
GOK that. Lol
Re: Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2011
Chei, good ol' days man. I remember Macmillian like hell, Ali is a boy, Simbi is a girl, Mr Salami is a man, Mrs Salami is a woman, Agbo and his family. I remember using Understanding Maths, Queen Premier (had things like 'make hay while the sun shines'), Brighter Grammar, Eze goes to school, The Iroko man and the Woodcarver, Echoes of Hard times, one week one trouble, two weeks double trouble. Before the school session began, my parents used to buy me two dozens of Onward exercise book because it had strong cover. Omo, ol' days man, ol' days. grin grin grin
Re: Back In The Days! by Juxta(m): 12:47am On Jun 01, 2011
Wetin be dat? Na wetin dem dey use am for??
Re: Back In The Days! by rubi(f): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
Isi akwu dara na ala ede Tula aja
Re: Back In The Days! by lysaa(f): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
agabaI23:

Longer throat grin grin grin grin grin
lol that's a question to test the sense of sight rather than stir up a desire tongue
Re: Back In The Days! by agabaI23(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
lysaa:

lol that's a question to test the sense of sight rather than stir up a desire tongue
Unfortunately the guy I quoted had other meanings to the question due to the picture of a delicious bowl of rice
Re: Back In The Days! by olawalebabs(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
Who remember suwe and ten ten
Re: Back In The Days! by literary: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
Slate. You better tell the truth. Am sure 90% of u guyz used it.
Re: Back In The Days! by simplymee: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
Because of SUWE' i know say to be TENANT bad well well
Re: Back In The Days! by agentzakky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
i used that 2A exercise book back then. do u remember NOEC(mr Ali is a shop keeper), Nationwide(konky, tinka), Macmillian(Agbo),

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Fools Of Nairaland (fun) / Difference Between Akamu And Custard (photo) / Best Joke Of The Millenium!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.