Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Best Joke Of The Millenium! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Joke Of The Millenium! (4354 Views)

Best Joke Of D Week!!! / Best Joke In The World (must Read) / Best Joke Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2011
Its an Old Joke but i still think its worth taking the Best Joke of the Millennium award! cool

Two weeks ago was my forty-fifth birthday, and I wasn't feeling too hot that morning anyway. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say “Happy Birthday,” and probably have a present for me.
She didn't even say “Good Morning,” alone any “Happy Birthday.” I thought, “Well, that's wives for you. Maybe the children will remember.”

The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word.

When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, “Good morning boss, Happy Birthday.” And I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then Janet knocked on my door and said, “You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me.” I said, “By George, that's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's go.”

We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go; we went out into the country to a little private place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, “You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?” I said, “No, I guess not.” She said, “Let's go to my apartment.” After arriving at her apartment she said, “Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable.”

“Sure,” I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children and dozens of our friends. All were singing “Happy Birthday” and there on the couch I sat, naked.
grin grin
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by ChiefEben(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2011
Rotflmao

See how am laffing hard in office, hahahahahahahahaha shocked grin grin
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Ajibel(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Error tongue tongue
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Ajibel(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2011
El Guapo:

^^ Error tongue tongue

Error ko, horror ni grin grin grin
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Na u be the Founder naa! grin grin
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
see Bleep up! grin
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by jokingmary(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
ok
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by SageNaruto(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
lwkmd. . . Chei, see big f**k up!!!
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
aanumama:

see bleep up! grin

SageNaruto:

lwkmd. . . Chei, see big bleep up!!!

lol

The guy blood dey boil like hot water!
grin
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by oderemo(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2011
@el, is that you in your pic. profile or your son ? grin grin
just curious.
Re: Best Joke Of The Millenium! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2011
^ Thats ma Great Grandson grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Condom For Sale! / Back In The Days! / When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.