Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery (49310 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! / Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by Cokahot: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
We love your
We love your
We love your
Money.
I dey here.i dey here,i dey honey.
We love your
We love your
We love your
Maye. Abeg shey na Cynthia Morgan sing that song
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by Warmaterial(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
As naija police talk... Who knows.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by Olajide200(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cultism never ends well. All these guyz live on borrowed time. Dem no dey hear word. Live right and know peace. He that has ears let him hear...
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by lugo99(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:
na from cultism e start from n next na high way robbers or start to de hijack cars before them reach masters wey be to they burst banks..
still searching for one of the advantage of this cultism self..
one of my friend dt is into it said "if I bam, e go give me mind n easy access to dey meet n talk to men dem for naija"...
I asked if his definition of "men dem" refers to the likes of dangote, adenuga or otedola, because since almost a decade of his cultism, I haven't heard him mention seeing or chatting with any of those money bags in his life...
.. I'm not in support of armed robbery, rape,massacre etc..

but men dem wet I think may be Davido, burna boy, zlatan ibile, wizkid, ..dem bam and that's kinda of men I fit dey with even if I bam...
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
They should be killed immediately.

No grace to see the light of the following day.
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by Gjmff: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:17am On Jul 10, 2021
NA BUHARI BE THEIR PRESIDENT ?
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by ruggedtimi(m): 3:47am On Jul 10, 2021
generalwo:
..... Be careful of the people you envy especially when you don't know how they make their money... This boy will probably be a big boy on campus living a lavish life, riding on a nice car and living in a Behind apartment and alot of people who don't know what he does for a living will be wishing they are like him..... Student by day, cultist at noon and a criminal at night..... Damn..... Lemme drink my garri jare.... It shall be well
with that boxers...na
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by ruggedtimi(m): 3:50am On Jul 10, 2021
dairykidd:
7 men.. see that one black face like who use grease do moisturiser.. smelly armed robbers. Blood dey smell follow these ones angry
nothing wrong with his black face....
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2021
That lungu road from ihiagwa to Nekede bfr d junction to enter the village...Boys dey robb there wella
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by Zeuslord(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2021
what of the innocent students you guys arrested in umuerim & poly junction?...
I'd never believe any news from Nigeria piglice force hence forth. rubbish
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by ElMajestique: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by Ten06(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Look at him, he has gotten his degree and has started snapping pictures with his trophy
Re: Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery by SunnyRock9: 3:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Before u know it, u go see den driving benz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.