Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders (71431 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by moodyguy: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
rittanie:
But wait OK , is there something they are not telling us.
He was occultic

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Lamasta(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:
envious of what?
I really don't want to go deep about tb joshua.
When oyakhilome started he thought like you did n became close to tb joshua before God delivered him.. he learnt in the hard way.
And sorry I for example don't even see him as someone who knows God
It's all gone sha

Pls go deep and enlighten us abeg
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Mozegee: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Today I cried like a baby,second time I am doing it for people outside my family. Today was exactly the way I cried the day Michael Jackson left this sinful world.it was as if the world was coming to an end. I have come to realize that all is vanity. This great man of God touched people's life, changed people's destiny from bad to good. Your good deeds is speaking for you. May God have mercy on your shot comings and receive u in his bossom. Rest on legend
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
rainluv:

Sharap you!!!
Always misyarning
like I said..
I won't say much.
You guys because of his public shows feel he is a goodman. But those close to him feel otherwise. I will enjoin you to research about how his relationship with oyakhilome went sour.
Oyakhilome fought the whole christian body because of TB joshua because he felt TB joshua was misjudged and so on.
He became so close to him , not until he begin to discover somethings..
Those close to him from onset knows about him

Ask anybody if any of his female workers actually get married till old age.

There are many things you need to know.

Yes he is a giver but go back and check how well his parent did or sibling are doing currently for a so called giver.

We should be careful.

All his children in the lord that have started their church are the ones preaching heresies here and there and misleading people.
Most of the people you guys mock today for their heresy have a link to Tb joshua

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by ComeToJesus: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
mystiquerebirth:
Let's stop stoking the fires of division and misunderstanding with such divisive narratives as this.

The Christian association of Nigeria and several other Christian clerics has publicly and privately shown up to console with the family and the SCOAN as a church. You are not personally there (unless, you have first hand information) to review the condolence messages, phone calls and visitations, for you to reach such a conclusion as you've done.

These other clerics also have their churches and personal affairs to attend to. They've obviously lost pastors/prophets in the past and. Didn't place a burden on the SCOAN or any other church to be personally present at the funeral activities or to make a parade of their sympathy.

Unity in the church or other religions goes beyond public shows of sympathy or solidarity, it's a spiritual connectedness to the purpose and calling of the body, not in wearing long faces to every funeral.

What would Jesus do? He laughed with the happy, partied when invited , cried with the heartbroken. Remember that Lazarus was his friend, he didn't have to run round all the funerals in the region to prove his meekness, sympathy or any point you're trying to force out of your pathetic divisive narrative. At a point, Jesus Christ even said this 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Let's stop forcing every pastor to give narratives or reviews of Tb Joshua, just to suit mischievous purposes of persons claiming disunity in the body of Christ.

Rest in peace, Late Prophet Tb Joshua.

This is a learned opinion. You sound, bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by iyilowo: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Algold:
As we bury T.B Joshua today, we must not bury some of the Christ-like virtues that made him outstanding.

I kept thinking throughout the night – was this how Jesus came, performed miracles, fed the poor, healed the sick and did other good works, but the people despised, hated and killed him? I am not equating any man to Jesus, but T.B Joshua demonstrated more Christ-like virtues than many “God’s Chief Registrars, Chiefs of Staff to Jesus, Assistant God, Deputy God” parading our pulpits today as “masters of the universe”.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent on his matrimonial success. He had just one wife and they were married for 31 years… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent when he fed the poor, built hospitals and schools, responded to humanitarian needs on our streets… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but kept mute on his humility to board the same coastal bus with his team to go for outreaches. This is Christ-like because even Jesus Christ boarded the same boat with his disciples.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was but kept silent when he brought peace to South Sudan. He was a peacemaker. “Blessed are the Peacemakers…”. This is Chris-like.

Not until his death did I know his wife and even children because he never projected his family. His life and preachings projected Christ more than anything else.

He was Christ-like more than many of his critics whose followers know the “Man of God” than they know the God of men. Whose followers know their ‘father in the Lord’ than they know Christ.

People of the World, please show me one T.B Joshua’s enemy. The same people calling him fake have fellow brethren they call enemies. The same people calling him false prophet have fellow ‘genuine’ pastors that they are not in talking terms with. The same people calling him ‘evil’ have fellow Christians they wish death upon… Between these people and T.B Joshua, who is more like Christ?

If Prophet T.B Joshua was ‘evil’ and he healed the sick in the name of Jesus, fed the poor, built hospitals, schools and houses for the needy, brought peace to nations of the earth, then I like his kind of ‘evil.’

Rest in Peace Prophet T.B Joshua!

Enenche Enenche
Abuja, Nigeria
09/07/2021

Rip
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by grandlexuz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hollicom:
As He is buried today hummmm please remind me if PFN, CAN, NOTABLE CHRISTIAN LEADER Representatives were present at TB JOSHUA’S Burial ??

"MY PASTOR SAYS THIS MY REV, BISHOP SAYS THAT ...... PLEASE WHAT DID GOD HIMSELF TELL YOU, WHAT DID YOU DISCERN YOURSELF" ?

Judgement DayWillShock�Many,The Way Jesus Shocked People ByTaking
'Armed Robber' With Himself To Paradise.

It was same with Jesus burial. The Pharisees didn't send a delegation. The said he had no authority to heal people and plotted for his death. The Pharisees were the CAN of old..

That said the CAN sent a delegation to the burial albeit to take pics of the arrival of men in black and red who need to get back TB Joshua's heart..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by majamajic(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rebuke:

Colleague of who? Do yhu even know the meaning of colleague? Smh

They are all GOs serving same God , preaching same Jesus
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
grandlexuz:

It was same with Jesus burial. The Pharisees didn't send a delegation. The said he had no authority to heal people and plotted for his death. The Pharisees were the CAN of old..

That said the CAN sent a delegation to the burial..
lolzzzz only if you know the man you are defending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Femi8586(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
abobote:
Ogboni people should bury him, evil man

Fool, stupid cultist.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by gotnel: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Algold:
As we bury T.B Joshua today, we must not bury some of the Christ-like virtues that made him outstanding.

I kept thinking throughout the night – was this how Jesus came, performed miracles, fed the poor, healed the sick and did other good works, but the people despised, hated and killed him? I am not equating any man to Jesus, but T.B Joshua demonstrated more Christ-like virtues than many “God’s Chief Registrars, Chiefs of Staff to Jesus, Assistant God, Deputy God” parading our pulpits today as “masters of the universe”.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent on his matrimonial success. He had just one wife and they were married for 31 years… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent when he fed the poor, built hospitals and schools, responded to humanitarian needs on our streets… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but kept mute on his humility to board the same coastal bus with his team to go for outreaches. This is Christ-like because even Jesus Christ boarded the same boat with his disciples.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was but kept silent when he brought peace to South Sudan. He was a peacemaker. “Blessed are the Peacemakers…”. This is Chris-like.

Not until his death did I know his wife and even children because he never projected his family. His life and preachings projected Christ more than anything else.

He was Christ-like more than many of his critics whose followers know the “Man of God” than they know the God of men. Whose followers know their ‘father in the Lord’ than they know Christ.

People of the World, please show me one T.B Joshua’s enemy. The same people calling him fake have fellow brethren they call enemies. The same people calling him false prophet have fellow ‘genuine’ pastors that they are not in talking terms with. The same people calling him ‘evil’ have fellow Christians they wish death upon… Between these people and T.B Joshua, who is more like Christ?

If Prophet T.B Joshua was ‘evil’ and he healed the sick in the name of Jesus, fed the poor, built hospitals, schools and houses for the needy, brought peace to nations of the earth, then I like his kind of ‘evil.’

Rest in Peace Prophet T.B Joshua!

Enenche Enenche
Abuja, Nigeria
09/07/2021

Rip

God bless you.
I have been searching for another pastor or general overseer, in Nigeria, who portrays the virtues of Christ , like Prophet T B Joshua.

I believe in actual action of Christianity than preaching christianity without backing it with practical actions that provide help like Jesus Christ.

People who really understand with their minds what bible as the main manual is saying and not by what a particular preacher is preaching will be able to make decisions and know who is really a great example of Jesus Christ ministry.

God help us

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by grandlexuz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:
like I said..
I won't say much.
You guys because of his public shows feel he is a goodman. But those close to him feel otherwise. I will enjoin you to research about how his relationship with oyakhilome went sour.
Oyakhilome fought the whole christian body because of TB joshua because he felt TB joshua was misjudged and so on.

Yes he is a giver but go back and check how well his parent did or sibling are doing currently for a so called giver.

We should be careful.

All his children in the lord that have started their church are the ones preaching heresies here and there and misleading people.
Most of the people you guys mock today for their heresy have a link to Tb joshua

Yet he has a married daughter. A young and eloquent one. Bros you have nothing to say...

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
gotnel:

God bless you.
I have been searching for another pastor or general overseer, in Nigeria, who portrays the virtues of Christ , like Prophet T B Joshua.

I believe in actual action of Christianity than preaching christianity without backing it with practical actions that provide help like Jesus Christ.

People who really understand with their minds what bible as the main manual is saying and not by what a particular preacher is preaching will be able to make decisions and know who is really a great example of Jesus Christ ministry.

God help us
because they don't do camera show doesn't mean they don't do it.
TB joshua is known to be the man who is extremely conscious of camera.
If you think I lie you can google about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by grandlexuz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzz only if you know the man you are defending

Pharisee spotted.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
grandlexuz:

Yet he has a married daughter. A young and eloquent one. Bros you have nothing to say...
you realized I said worker right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by grandlexuz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:

Cameras keep records..Someone kept the records of Jesus acts that's why we have the bible..

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by grandlexuz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you realized I said worker right?

You have nothing to say..
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by planetx: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why should they attend his funeral when during his lifetime they have called him out as a fake using diabolical powers to perform miracles. Their disdain for him was not hidden, they have asked him who was his mentor and when did he become born again but his answer only fuel their suspicion of him and they never wanted anything to do with him especially after his building collapsed killing 116 innocent souls.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by noble2faith(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
abobote:
Ogboni people should bury him, evil man

If you can't say the evil that this man did to you or any member of your family or your community or Nigeria as a whole, then evil shall not depart from your dwelling! Evil shall make your abode its place of habitation!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Enginiaman1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rebuke:

Colleague of who? Do yhu even know the meaning of colleague? Smh

My brother,I tire ooo,all this pastors are the same thing,no difference, forget them know themselves
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by edoairways: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
111sunshine:
their absence will not prevent him from going to heaven if God approves it
I wonder oh. Why do we celebrate the dead more than the living in this part of this world?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by lagusboyyy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
NewDelhi:

Oga, there was no representative whatsoever, I watched the whole show live on Emmanuel TV. Moreover you shot yourself on the leg. Why should CAN and notable pastors be sending representatives? If adeboye died today, will they send representatives or they'll be there themselves? Ehn answer me?

Moreover , they didn't even see anything, they were never present themselves. See, I am a winner, I dey attend oyedepo church but forget it, TB Joshua has done more for humanity and God than the selfish and proud oyedepo has ever done. (God forgive me) all oyedepo preaches is wealth , how he and his family has never lacked or begged for 20 years, how covenant university is the best in the country this and that.. that man no dey try abeg.. forget it, TB Joshua was christ-like, may God give him a resting place in heaven and continue to be with his family .
Insightful.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by gotnel: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:

Either on camera or off camera, I know what I am saying.
Nothing is hidden from the public eyes.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Nezzjnr: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
kovic7:
I'm a member of deeper life and I'm very shocked and dissapointed that not even a public condolence or visit from our church or Pastor. That's a shame.

The body of Christ is one, how can we say we love God and we Don't love ourselves?? For Christ sake, even Muslims came to pay condolence, people from far away Israel came and the so called GS and GOs in Nigeria here can't even attend. Even if not for the burial, just to console the family. Did Jesus belong to any association??
You aren't far from the Truth

I attend DLBC also.... Very disappointing.

Nothing seems to amaze me again after Sanwo Olu sat down on the Altar... Altar that is the most sacred place in the church

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngpresidooo:
like I said..
I won't say much.

We should be careful.

Can you quit misyarning?
For once in your life?!
See the way you judged and came to conclusions?
Who are you to judge

Do not invoke the wrath of God!

Which parents? The long dead ones?
Do you know all his female workers?

Eish!!
Just today,a clip of his preaching was shown and people fell under the anointing. The anointing was massive and moved the crowd!

Now, don't tell me the Devil himself can achieve that even when dead and lifeless
The devil do cast away demons? And send down anointing?

Sorry to say, you are deranged!

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
planetx:
Why should they attend his funeral when during his lifetime they have called him out as a fake using diabolical powers to perform miracles. Their disdain for him was not hidden, they have asked him who was his mentor and when did he become born again but his answer only fuel their suspicion of him and they never wanted anything to do with him especially after his building collapsed killing 116 innocent souls.
till today nothing has been said about this.
He was warned severally in the last two years by many ministers of God to desist from his deceit, he never listened. Most of the prophecy are on youtube , some personally contacted him .
The height of it all was when he claimed water will give salvation.
There is no manner of warning that wasn't given to him, if you follow the whole story you will know that God tried for the man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by noble2faith(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Tb Joshua was a con man and his death does not change the fact that he is evil and his practice was not close to Christianity. ..ask yourself why is it that everyone is calling him a fake and all of a sudden he died and everyone is clamouring and cheering him for his gift on cam

You are spiritually ignorant! So because of the bolded that's why he's fake! Mehn! Your spiritual stupidity is one of a kind! Going by your logic, Jesus Christ was also fake during His time because none of the religious leaders then agreed not supported Him.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by itzdonkollins(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
rip sleep well man of God
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by iyilowo: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
TB JOSHUA IN SUMMARY

How he groomed his family should really be studied.

No special seat.
No special reference.
He didn't automatically make her a Reverend or Pastor Mrs.

She wasn't even in the news, her children same.
No P.A to carry bags.. no "Mommy" bowing-down and running errands.

She didn't form her own foundation, rather she allowed the husband do God's work.

How she stayed for years without recognition unlike what we see in the recent times, the crave to answer Mummy GO these days.

Who ever saw her face on posters or flex?.

He never owned a jet, even when he could have gotten one or more.

He had the right to live in the choicest location in Lagos, but then, they choose to live in SCOAN in Ikotun.

He never discriminated, irrespective of your religion. He will take you in, give you Jesus.

He didn't mandate anyone to join a group in church before you can get help.

He did more for outsiders even more than his own members.

He didn't just preach the WORD, he preached the WORD and gave FOOD to the listeners to be able to understand the WORD.
Have you seen a hungry man listen to WORDS?

I remember the schools he built for children in Haiti, Indonesia and Ecuador.
The uncountable families he re-united, people he sent to school (B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD), those he sent abroad to football academy, those disabled he took care of, those he built houses for, those he gave monies to start their lives.

He even carried our supposed government projects by himself just to better the host communities.

Irrespective of all being said about him, he didn't come out to lay curse, to drag anyone.
All he preached everyday was LOVE and JESUS.

If only death allowed him to build the "TUITION-FREE" University he proposed.

He said "every poor person should be able to attain a degree for free".

He said "They will graduate without spending a dime as we will source for support from our International Partners".

If humility was a person, definitely it must be T.B Joshua.

I celebrate the JESUS-like attitude you exemplified on earth.

May God bless your humble soul.
Copied!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
rainluv:

Can you quit misyarning?
For once in your life?!
See the way you judged and came to conclusions?
Who are you to judge

Do not invoke the wrath of God!

Which parents? The long dead ones?
Do you know all his female workers?

Eish!!
Just today,a clip of his preaching was shown and people fell under the anointing. The anointing was massive and moved the crowd!

Now, don't tell me the Devil himself can achieve that even when dead and lifeless
The devil do cast away demons? And send down anointing?

Sorry to say, you are deranged!
why will I say devil. If he is using diabolic means I don't care about that. But arranged stuff, you can enquire who started itm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by therajah: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dont be too quick to judge. Did you ask the family if they invited them?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Handsum64: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Christianity is at its extinction stage
What you have really now are denominational social clubs hiding under Christianity to reap off the gullibles under Jesus is Lord mantra

How do you explain RCCG Redeem members not permitted to marry Christ Embassy members and vice versa in order to protect the direction of flow of tithes and offerings and you still call them Christians?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.