Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua (1318 Views)

People Complain That They Can't Access Services As Companies Mourn The Queen / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Presidents Buhari, Lungu, Others Mourn Kenneth Kaunda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by KEVIND: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
We live in a generation of hypocrites, a generation of vipers, a generation that tears down it's own General,
Snr prophet T.B Joshua was called to glory and even Isreal the country of JESUS sent delegate down to Nigeria to honour and condole with the church and family, It was only my father in the Lord Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and his convenant brothers Dr Chris Okafor and Bro Joshua Iginla Ministries that went there in person to console the family, I was even there with them.

But I looked round, and not even a condolence message from our Big Daddy G.Os in Nigeria that their messages are always about holyness and forgiveness, Oh what is his offence that you can't forgive him even in Death?
I taught it was social media there don't want to post as its not part of their doctrine maybe, I stayed glued to my Television today to watch closely how our big Daddies will come to encourage his wife and children and the church but I found Non.

Oh I don't mourn for T.B joshua but I mourn for Nigeria that had a General that was not valued and respected..
I mourn for Our Holier than thou G.Os that preaches the bible and don't practice it,
I mourn for our Nigeria G.Os that receive questions whether he will go to heaven or not but are custodian of heavy lies on the pulpit that even children cannot try, even their children is emulating their demonic fraternity lifestyle of preachers.

I mourn for a Nation that threw stones at a man for feeding the poor even with his last card,
I mourn for Our Daddy G.Os that uses the church money to Build Universities and schools that their poor or average members children cannot attend,
I mourn for Dr Chris Okotie that failed as a politician, Husband , married to 4 wives and as a pastor that still called him lucifer even In death, you too cannot escape death,
Yes, He has transited to glory and we honour him even in death, his corps is still healing the sick...
But it is Appointed unto man that every soul shall taste Death..
Everybody will die one day and what goes around comes around..
What will happen on the last day will shock everybody!
Dr Gideon Isah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by Afamsi: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kettles calling pot black
Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by OKOATA(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bros leave this men of God, some of them are more evil than the devil. I was watching emammuel tv and I saw TB Joshua packing bags of grains on his head and sharing to people. The guys more humble than anyone have ever seen. May his soul rest in peace..

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by walexbiz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
As a muslim, most of this Daddy G.Os are trickster who are only after their pocket, they only use the name of Jesus for their own personal benefit. A few month ago one Daddy G.O lost is son we didn't see T.B Joshua accuse them of defeating the enemy but we now have daddy G.O who are blackmailing the dead because they are not around to defend themselves. let us wait to see the end their end and see which is going to be more worthy.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by kestolove95(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
All of dem are dsame
Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is childish and annoying, to say the least. How does their attendance influence his place of final abode?

I'm sure it's you people that will still call most of the GO's hypocrites if they should visit the family due to the fact that SCOAN/TB Joshua is not really in a good relationship with pentecostal churches in the country when he was alive.

Omotofifeyin and others that visited his family when he died had good relationship with him while alive, so should that be news that they visited?

See, visiting the family of the dead has zero relevance as far as I'm concern.

If you're bothered because certain religion leaders refuse to visit the family of a late pastor then I make bold to say that your faith is grounded in a sinking sand.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
walexbiz:
As a muslim, most of this Daddy G.Os are trickster who are only after their pocket, they only use the name of Jesus for their own personal benefit. A few month ago one Daddy G.O lost is son we didn't see T.B Joshua accuse them of defeating the enemy but we now have daddy G.O who are blackmailing the dead because they are not around to defend themselves. let us wait to see the end their end and see which is going to be more worthy .

Asalamualaikum brother,

An advice. Don't get yourself involve in things that does not concerns directly or personally.

Moreover, at the bolded, are you intending to chair the judgment at aljanna or what.

See, it is better to be quiet than say things you have zero knowledge about. It not advisable for a believer to make random accusations based on hearsay.

Asalamualaikum!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by 2special(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2021
KEVIND:
We live in a generation of hypocrites, a generation of vipers, a generation that tears down it's own General,
Snr prophet T.B Joshua was called to glory and even Isreal the country of JESUS sent delegate down to Nigeria to honour and condole with the church and family, It was only my father in the Lord Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and his convenant brothers Dr Chris Okafor and Bro Joshua Iginla Ministries that went there in person to console the family, I was even there with them.

But I looked round, and not even a condolence message from our Big Daddy G.Os in Nigeria that their messages are always about holyness and forgiveness, Oh what is his offence that you can't forgive him even in Death?
I taught it was social media there don't want to post as its not part of their doctrine maybe, I stayed glued to my Television today to watch closely how our big Daddies will come to encourage his wife and children and the church but I found Non.

Oh I don't mourn for T.B joshua but I mourn for Nigeria that had a General that was not valued and respected..
I mourn for Our Holier than thou G.Os that preaches the bible and don't practice it,
I mourn for our Nigeria G.Os that receive questions whether he will go to heaven or not but are custodian of heavy lies on the pulpit that even children cannot try, even their children is emulating their demonic fraternity lifestyle of preachers.

I mourn for a Nation that threw stones at a man for feeding the poor even with his last card,
I mourn for Our Daddy G.Os that uses the church money to Build Universities and schools that their poor or average members children cannot attend,
I mourn for Dr Chris Okotie that failed as a politician, Husband , married to 4 wives and as a pastor that still called him lucifer even In death, you too cannot escape death,
Yes, He has transited to glory and we honour him even in death, his corps is still healing the sick...
Dr Gideon Isah
trash, you're a competent ignorant fellow

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2021
TB Joshua is fake, death doesn't suddenly change that

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by Midex88(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
TB Joshua is fake, death doesn't suddenly change that

Your Proof

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Midex88:

Your Proof

My mistake, I wanted to say he wasn't fake and death won't change that. anyways I have proofs he isn't fake but an authentic man of God.

Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians in the past year

How can people open their mouths and call a pastor with proofs of his authenticity listed above and many more fake?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by MadamExcellency: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Stop all these nonsense. How many of these GOs and men of God did Pastor T.B. Joshua visited when he was alife?

As par CAN and PFN, Synagogue of All Nations weren't a member neither did T.B. Joshua tried to answer simple Christian doctrinal teachings on his conversation such as:

When were you converted? He said from the mothers womb. This is against biblical teaching that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

He was asked, who was his mentor in Christ? None

What of who baptized him? No answer.

Prophet T.B. Joshua failed to reveal his true colors hence blame nobody.

Now, let contrast him with Pastor W. F. Kumuyi who isn't a registered member of CAN or PFN but was listed by both CAN and PFN as member. Why? He was a former member of Celestial Church, got converted in Apostolic Faith and was a loyal worker until he founded Deeper Christian Life Ministry.

Even after opening his own Church, he was invited to preach at Celestial Church and some other Christian denominations which he obliged.

Moreover, in most of his pan Nigeria crusades, they are coordinated with CAN and PFN where Deeper Life presence is not profound.

So, don't blame anybody. The question about Prophet T.B. Joshua ministry is still a mystery.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by adadike(f): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
KEVIND:

Dr Gideon Isah
say no more my dear. They all have been very jealous of him coz TB Joshua took the shine off them all even without trying. They all call him Lucifer and occultic but their actions and behaviors shows that they are more luciferian and more occultic than TB Joshua will ever be
Rest on TB Joshua, may I meet you in heaven when my appointed time comes
Jee nkeoma
Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by joyandfaith: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
guruzmarstk:

Asalamualaikum brother,

An advice. Don't get yourself involve in things that does not concerns directly or personally.

Moreover, at the bolded, are you intending to chair the judgment at aljanna or what.

See, it is better to be quiet than say things you have zero knowledge about. It not advisable for a believer to make random accusations based on hearsay.

Asalamualaikum!

Everybody is a believer, even a sango worshipper. Atheist is a also a believer.
Re: I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua by Parizz: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
MadamExcellency:
Stop all these nonsense. How many of these GOs and men of God did Pastor T.B. Joshua visited when he was alife?

As par CAN and PFN, Synagogue of All Nations weren't a member neither did T.B. Joshua tried to answer simple Christian doctrinal teachings on his conversation such as:

When were you converted? He said from the mothers womb. This is against biblical teaching that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

He was asked, who was his mentor in Christ? None

What of who baptized him? No answer.

Prophet T.B. Joshua failed to reveal his true colors hence blame nobody.

Now, let contrast him with Pastor W. F. Kumuyi who isn't a registered member of CAN or PFN but was listed by both CAN and PFN as member. Why? He was a former member of Celestial Church, got converted in Apostolic Faith and was a loyal worker until he founded Deeper Christian Life Ministry.

Even after opening his own Church, he was invited to preach at Celestial Church and some other Christian denominations which he obliged.

Moreover, in most of his pan Nigeria crusades, they are coordinated with CAN and PFN where Deeper Life presence is not profound.

So, don't blame anybody. The question about Prophet T.B. Joshua ministry is still a mystery.
but he wasn't a mystery to his white followers

(1) (Reply)

deleted? / The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! / Check Out This Brazilian Politician Running His Campaign Alone(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.