Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Moving To Enugu State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Enugu State (1698 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / International Flight Returns To Enugu Airport After Two Years / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
I'll be going to Enugu State for a project. Please what would you advise someone moving there? How is the state like?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by fukNaija(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Come with money- do your project and flex well- want beautiful babes to catch fun Come with money- your gon Bleep beautiful mammies not almajiris looking like pigs in the north. When you get there- ask your invitee the meaning of ORINGO- that's how we roll mhen- but our governor is a goat

I miss Enugu-

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Enugu State by ozome15(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
How long will you be staying.
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
ozome15:
How long will you be staying.

I'll be staying there for at least 2 years
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
fukNaija:
Come with money- do your project and flex well- want beautiful babes to catch fun Come with money- your gon Bleep beautiful mammies not almajiris looking like pigs in the north. When you get there- ask your invitee the meaning of ORINGO- that's how we roll mhen- but our governor is a goat

I miss Enugu-

Interesting.
Re: Moving To Enugu State by ozome15(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2021
FiverrTutor:

I'll be staying there for at least 2 years
That a good whole lot of time, u will enjoy ur stay Have you gotten accmodation. I can arrge one or two for you.
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Stevostical(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
FiverrTutor:
I'll be going to Enugu State for a project. Please what would you advise someone moving there? How is the state like?
I think you will like the state, it has a serene environment with civil and friendly citizens. I dare say low crime rate and quite safe.
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Stevostical:

I think you will like the state, it has a serene environment with civil and friendly citizens. I dare say low crime rate and quite safe.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2021
ozome15:

That a good whole lot of time, u will enjoy ur stay Have you gotten accmodation. I can arrge one or two for you.

Ok. I'll like to reach out to you.i may need a 1 bedroom apartment. How much will that cost?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Sirwifi: 3:34am On Jul 14, 2021
I can get you, nice onebedrom flat in Enugu in line with your budget , I already texted your mail let's talk
Re: Moving To Enugu State by ozome15(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Ok. I'll like to reach out to you.i may need a 1 bedroom apartment. How much will that cost?
It depends on the loction
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
ozome15:

It depends on the loction

Like New Haven, independence layout etc
Re: Moving To Enugu State by excel1960(f): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hope u are enjoying your stay here?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
excel1960:
Hope u are enjoying your stay here?

Well it's going well. I only had a lot of issues getting a good apartment. But I'm good. Are you in Enugu?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Useku(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
People always have issues getting an apartment in Enugu,why is this so?

Also, I will like to know if I can get a 2bed in the GRA for 500k per annum.

Thanks
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Marimart: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
ozome15:

How much for a single selfcontain?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Marimart: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Well it's going well. I only had a lot of issues getting a good apartment. But I'm good. Are you in Enugu?
Brother,how is life there ,cost of living and otherwise?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by excel1960(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Yes.
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
excel1960:

Yes.

Wow that's nice. Although I won't lie I'm new here working.. Don't know anyone..... Would really like us to be friends.

Please send me your number to my email "kalada1983@yahoo.com"

1 Like

Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Marimart:
Brother,how is life there ,cost of living and otherwise?

Life here isn't bad at all. It's really a nice calm city. Electricity here is very stable, transportation is also very cheap too... Although was transferred by my company really don't know much about the business climate

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Enugu State by excel1960(f): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Wow that's nice. Although I won't lie I'm new here working.. Don't know anyone..... Would really like us to be friends.

Please send me your number to my email "kalada1983@yahoo.com"
Check your email
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2021
excel1960:

Check your email

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Moving To Enugu State by Marimart: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
excel1960:

Check your email
Pls how much can one get a selfcontain there?

1 Like

Re: Moving To Enugu State by excel1960(f): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Marimart:

Pls how much can one get a selfcontain there?
It depends on the area u want.
Good evening
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Marimart: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
excel1960:

It depends on the area u want.
Good evening
Good evening but like an average place,how much can one get a selfcontain there?
Re: Moving To Enugu State by Stevostical(m): 12:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Marimart:

Good evening but like an average place,how much can one get a selfcontain there?

It would help if one knows your budget, then we could make recommendations and your definition of average too.
Re: Moving To Enugu State by FiverrTutor(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Most self contained apartment go for between 150 to 250k per annum. That's what I have observed

(1) (Reply)

Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries / 10 Countries You Should Never Visit (if You Value Your Safety) / How Can I Send Food Stuffs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.