Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra (4864 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
BREAKING!

"Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation and a call to serve lovers of freedom.
This task, i will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

I will serve with everything in me and i will double my effort in media, diplomacy and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.

I am just a servant and i will serve.
Our leader will continue to lead this struggle from where ever he is.

I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's disciple on Biafra restoration."

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by rayvelez(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
The disciple shud tread carefully.
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by heniford2: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Another one

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by NigeriaNawa: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Intelligent , based in Finland.

SIMON EKPA
LL.M (Master of Laws) , A human rights activist, CEO, Senior legal advisor, Legal researcher, Author, Analyst, Finnish politician, Biafra agitator and a Finnish Military reserve.

One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by koondog: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Very loyal and we love him!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Educationalserv: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
Here is okayish, let’s see.

smart guy man swine kanu gone na to control the maga to keep sending the chadas. Open new account ipob reincarnate ltd and enjoy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Educationalserv:
smart guy man swine kanu gone na to control the maga to keep sending the chadas. Open new account ipob reincarnate ltd and enjoy.

You are still on drugs ?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by blackpanda: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol scammers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by big7: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Continua!!

The journey doesn't end here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by TimFisher2: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
undecided

Biafra restoration is a must!

Congratulations Simon Ekpa

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by enfantdedieu: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Shetemi12(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2021
It's so easy for a fly to follow a corpse to the grave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Shetemi12:
It's so easy for a fly to follow a corpse to the grave

Yes ooo, so many flies following the corpse of one Nigeria to her eternal grave.

42 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by esnbrutality: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2021
The thing go pain useless "uncircumcised" zombies like Kilode!!

The funniest thing is that the Guy isn't even IGBO....that alone shows you that Biafra is beyond an IGBO thing and as it stands ...the Bigger the better.

Nnamdi Kanu is really on point...zombies drink sniper...(as if i bloody care) smiley wink

39 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by CheedyJ(m): 1:51am On Jul 09, 2021
E remain Peter guguru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by igbowoman: 1:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by sweetshisha: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Mumu people
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Let's see if he will deliver

Nnamdi Kanu is truly a selfless leader!

Buhari, you can't kill an idea!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by louqas: 2:22am On Jul 09, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Yes ooo, so many flies following the corpse of one Nigeria to her eternal grave.

Like you and your tribe did for 16 years until a buhari become president then GBAM , ALL IBOS started remembering they have been marginalized and started agitating for separation.

YOUR BIAFRA AGITATION IS GREED DRIVEN AND A PDP HATCHET JOB, YOU PEOPLE DONT REALLY WANT TO SECCEED

if you really feel you need to be "free" from fulanis you wont massively vote an Atiku but since you are confused ,the moment Atiku lost ,you started remembering that fulanis have been enslaving you and you needed to be free from fulanis control you have always willingly agreed to.....right from Nnamdi Azikwe to Ojukwu to Nnamdi Kanu, you have always been FULANI as* lickers

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:24am On Jul 09, 2021
sweetshisha:
Mumu people
See what your wise people in the North has brought to you

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 09, 2021
IPOB is already disintegrating, later Emma powerful will come to dispute this claim and call this man a saboteur, Asari Dokubo will soon start his own madness.

Long live Nigeria!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by sweetshisha: 3:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

See what your wise people in the North has brought to you

Sign of being unwise is false assumption, who are your people from north
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by flamingREED(m): 3:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Succeed, brother!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by FakeUnity: 4:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Thank God o, another hot headed Biafran with compelling oratory skills like Ohamadike. booohary go hear am.

Biafrans are legion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Tranquillity360: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:
IPOB is already disintegrating, later Emma powerful will come to dispute this claim and call this man a saboteur, Asari Dokubo will soon start his own madness.

Long live Nigeria!!!
Enemies of Biafra wishgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by phemmyfour: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Dog wey go lost.....
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Aka adighi ekpuchi onwa! You can never cover a full moon with hands.

Biafra is inevitable!
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Joromi1: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by murphyibiam15(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
The thing go pain useless "uncircumcised" zombies like Kilode!!

The funniest thing is that the Guy isn't even IGBO....that alone shows you that Biafra is beyond an IGBO thing and as it stands ...the Bigger the better.

Nnamdi Kanu is really on point...zombies drink sniper...(as if i bloody care) smiley wink
Simon Ekpa is igbo, lol
He's even the igbo Union president in Finland
http://www.igbounionfinland.com/current-executives

Make una try to de educate unaselves, ipob yoots

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by nairalandankrah: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Such a selfless leader!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Good one. Someone had to assume leadership for the good of the struggle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aribasoye: Fayemi Remains Ekiti Best Governor / Ojukwu Personally Fought To Stop Nigerian Soldiers From Taking Over Uli Airport / Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.