Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,651 members, 7,827,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

F$#k Business Plans, Do This Instead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / F$#k Business Plans, Do This Instead (147 Views)

American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F$#k Business Plans, Do This Instead by Ortega101: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
How come nobody told you this in business before starting?

But tell them to write you a business plan and they would not only passionately grab some of your cash...

But they will take minimum of 2 weeks creating something that hardly pull you cash...

You see, after seeing the several business plans (and created some myself), I get tempted to say f*ck business plan!

Coz it hardly get you to the desired financial projections...

...probably because it's too complex or because many entrepreneurs and business owners never consult it after getting it created (or creating it themselves)...

But if only the business development officer or consultant had told his or her clients about M.M.M...

Their clients (probably you) may have not been so passionate about a 17 plus page document (business plan) that hardly rake in sales...

Here's what M.M.M means.

Market.
Media.
Message.

Understating that alone will help you in whatever marketing in your business...

Even more, blending it with this secret "MPO formula" will dramatically turn your business and life around...

One lady on Facebook makes minimum of N250k every month with this formula.

I explained about it in this audio programme.

Here's the link to get it:

www.ortegaogomigo.com/mpo

Thank me later,

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

Best Software To Manage Quotes, Invoices, Purchase Orders For Small Businesses / Why To Use A Telecom Billing System For The Telecom Industries? / Freelancing: I Need More Info On Fiverr, Upwork, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.