Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! (4494 Views)

Reverend Father Narrowly Escaped Death From Cultist In Cross River (pics) / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by r4bbit: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheSourcerer:
ss
Bloody

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by walyx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I don't understand.

Since you can pay back next week, why not stay in your friends house till the next week , get the money you wanted to have used in paying back and get a new house.

Why the loan when you have close range cash by next week?

Everyone should note dis valid point

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Jonovo98: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
The truth is that, this guy forgot that he's dealing with Nigerians under the regime of Buhari
If this administration have never thought you a reasons, my brother forget it, you'll never be wise again in your life

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Cashio(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
U may be lying OP..buh lemme give you an update in case you are saying the truth.
Once you move into a new environment, try to be jovial with those street charlatans.
Hail them when you pass, once once, drop small bar for them if they keep asking anything for the boys, just don't get close enough to let them know you more.

Believe me, those niggahs will never allow harm come your way.
Even if you fall in need, they will come to your rescue.

The more you try to give those guys levels, the more they see it like you are feeling too big, and they will seek every opportunity to Bleep you up.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Mpanyi: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
grin

All Beggars and loan borrowers must always have one story to tell you.

They are very creative in creating stories

Not so creative. Many loopholes in his story.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by debetmx(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:
I'm seeking for help. Unfailingly I will pay back.

So if dem pai u how u want pay back?
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by SkengRay: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cashio:
U may be lying OP..buh lemme give you an update in case you are saying the truth.
Once you move into a new environment, try to be jovial with those street charlatans.
Hail them when you pass, once once, drop small bar for them if they keep asking anything for the boys, just don't get close enough to let them know you more.

Believe me, those niggahs will never allow harm come your way.
Even if you fall in need, they will come to your rescue.

The more you try to give those guys levels, the more they see it like you are feeling too big, and they will seek every opportunity to Bleep you up.
100% correct
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Cokahot: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Scammer. I have 30k I nid 70k. Odeh
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by kingthreat(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2021
They tell you a story to catch your emotions
Give you the impression they are telling the truth
Make you feel guilty with Karma when you are opposing them
If you send them money, you are OYO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man RAPED By Three Women / Suicide Or Murder? Man Found Hanging At An Uncompleted Building (photos) / UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.