Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! (4509 Views)

Reverend Father Narrowly Escaped Death From Cultist In Cross River (pics) / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by tamonokare: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
This Buhari economy don make plenty people creative. Nice story.

3 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by BlueAir: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Biitches will always be biitches. I thank God for my life and personality. I always tell them biitches that because you're in my life doesn't mean I can move mountains for u or hurt those I shouldn't,ur been in my life doesn't guarantee or mean success for me.any way Mr Man,call ur house agent and tell him you want a refund to pack out since cultists are disturbing u.else you'll involve the police for the refund. That's what I did early this year on a similar case. And that your "friend" is a puusy whip biitvh, so him fiancee no get house to go to for him to accomdate u?? Ugh I hate unmanly men
SaveMeFromCult:

Now his fiance is with him, and [b][/b]the lady is really giving me an impression she's not comfortable with my stay , I've seen another apartment. Some will take it before me because I called the agent and he updated me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by poshestmina(f): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Stay in your friend's house till you raise the funds or better still get any of your other friends/family/relatives/coworkers/ex colleagues you can squat with for a WEEK.

Nobody's giving you a dime undecided

7 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Aganju849: 2:21am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:
Please my fellow NairaLanders.

I'm using an anonymous account to post this because I know alot of cultist are here on Nairaland. I want to remain safe from this tools of the devil.

I past through alot early this year, that I have to leave my 1 bedroom Flat that I'm staying here in Abuja and go low for a Single Room Self con due to some difficulties in my business. I trade Cars Online. The business was doing me well not Until I started noticing many downfall. I lost many things.

Now I have to gather money to pay for a Single Room SelfContain in one Rural Area in Abuja.

I've planned to stay there on the low as I struggle to get my life back. Because I'm always a Man of myself from the Onset.

I Paid 200k for the rent and now I've spent 3month in House.

Now this is my problem, I just noticed this Area is the territory for cultist. They sing and Chant in the Night as they smoke and gather theirselves with Axe. I watch them from my window.
Late last month, they started stopping me on my way in plights of harassing me. But I was not giving them face.
This month, it has now get to a level they are now asking me for money. Stopping me on the way. Even if I'm angry but I know this boys are so harmful and I don't even have friends around there so I have to just act nice to avoid there problem.
Now they think I'm week to the extent they have started trailing me down to my house to visit me.
This week shocked me, they celebrated one feast just opposite my house all through the night, shouting 777.

They came to my door at that time to knock and started harassing me, asking me questions like "who goes you" bla bla bla. I've too just keep it cool because I was scared. They ask for my number and said they're coming to chill with me the next day. I left my house as early in the morning and Ran to my friends house in Far Far Town and explain to him what's going on. He advised me to leave the area and that's actually my plan now.

The problem is I don't even have money to leave now and I must leave because I can never stoop so low to those lifestyle. I know who I am and I know my worth and I have reputations to keep.

My friend also said he's not strong financially now to help. Now I'm in his house. I've actually got a deal I'm expecting to pay me before end of next week.

I tried taking loan from app but they're offering me 7500 so I declined.

Please my fellow NairaLanders. I'm here to seek for a Loan from anyone here. Please help me. I want a loan of 170k. What I have in my account is just 30k. I will pay back with 200k next weekend I promise.

I'm totally confused. I can't even sleep in my house aga in. I'm depressed. I can't arrest this boys for this without firstly leaving that environment. Please help me. I'm in deep pain. I have planned to put the house on rent but it taking long to get someone.

Please help me. Next weekend I will pay back by the grace of God that I serve. Surely and Unfailingly. cry

Another format lol

Boys dey generate new new format for local yahoo everyday

7 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by ceejay10(m): 3:01am On Jul 10, 2021
You are a mutula. What sort of nonsense is this .
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 3:20am On Jul 10, 2021
BlueAir:
Biitches will always be biitches. I thank God for my life and personality. I always tell them biitches that because you're in my life doesn't mean I can move mountains for u or hurt those I shouldn't,ur been in my life doesn't guarantee or mean success for me.any way Mr Man,call ur house agent and tell him you want a refund to pack out since cultists are disturbing u.else you'll involve the police for the refund. That's what I did early this year on a similar case. And that your "friend" is a puusy whip biitvh, so him fiancee no get house to go to for him to accomdate u?? Ugh I hate unmanly men
no reason like that...when you jam love woman wey you regard, omo in such situations you go confuse, what if the fiancee comes from a distance to be with him also.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by KosiGee(m): 3:20am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:

Even if you'll later apologise, tonight I will put you prayers for calling me a begger.

Who have seen life, will not say what you just said. I promise you, I will hand you over to my God tonight. That's all what I can say to you.

You are threatening him instead venting your anger on the ‘boys’ that are forcing you out of the hood.
Ask your God to deal with your tormentors.

Get one or two of the boys, sit down with them, buy them drinks if you can and ask them to chill...Don’t you have friends if I may ask.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Asquare84(m): 3:35am On Jul 10, 2021
This story doesn't add up, tell me which part rural area in Abuja that a single room house will cost 200 k, that too high. I repeat no any single room in Abuja cost 200 k. This is purely a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Asquare84(m): 3:37am On Jul 10, 2021
KosiGee:

You are threatening him instead venting your anger on the ‘boys’ that are forcing you out of the hood.

Get one or two of the boys, sit down with them, buy them drinks if you can and ask them to chill...Don’t you have friends if I may ask.

Their is no any part of abuja suburb town that a single room is 200k, let him mention the area in Abuja that a single room cost 200k
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Asquare84(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:
Because this forum is a faceless forum. People just say painful things to others. You don't even care about how the person will feel. I will not regret coming here to seek for help. It's part of the struggle. Even if the help doesn't come from here. I will move on with my life.

When you can't help someone you don't mock them, tables do turn. Tomorrow might be to you.

I know the kind of person I'm. I know my my worth. But when things turn around for me. Suicide is not my next decision because I know the world is full of wickeds. I will get out of this.

Tell us the suburb of abuja that a single room cost 200k
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:44am On Jul 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If you want to beg money, gentle man, beg money.

Your background story is rubbish. Sounds like the brain fog from a chronic self-servicer or low T beta cuck.

Don't try to score cheap points by creating needless panic.
You won't say this if it was a lady that made this request!

Pussy ass nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by FatherChrismas: 5:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Cc denreledave Dominique doest this story look familiar?? Hussaina
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by BlueAir: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2021
undecided I have met good and respectable woman and it remains what it is! These biitches no dey use eyes see comfortability,they begin to embarrass their generations. Even if she comes from a farest distance,his friend also means something in his life,what gives her the right to make him feel unwelcomed??! They're both friendly strangers in his life
ruggedtimi:
no reason like that...when you jam love woman wey you regard, omo in such situations you go confuse, what if the fiancee comes from a distance to be with him also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Gadafii: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2021
This ur story sweet well well, fund Nollywood director or producer, name it "don't give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser"

What ever you do never underestimate cult guys in ur neighborhood, the first mistake you made was not to give them face, big mistake.

In my area, cult boys full everywhere, these ones stops me on my way from work almost every evenings like I owe their papa, but I have to apply to wisdom, most times I settle my way with them, #500,#100 etc.

I budget their own money in my daily expenses, no be say I be weak man, but wisdom is more profitable, now they already know me, they hardly make trouble when I don't have to give, I just let them know say we gather dey this neighborhood, and I go see them next time I pass, now they see me as a cool guy, one has even told me if, when I enter bar or joint and I see any of them, I order something for them, not that you will seat and dine with them ooo, noo.
But u have to identify with them.

Instead of borrowing money that you don't even know when you will pay cos your business isn't back to wha it used to be, why not look for like 5k, find their number one or the one that seems to be there leader, take him out and flex him, outside of ur area and relate with him like man to man, and let him know that things are hard you don't like how his boys harass you, that when things are soft with you, you know what to are meant to do for them, he will like ur approach and respect you for that, and his guys will clear off from your back, na wisdom Dem dey take solve this kind thing no be power, op angry

12 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Unrated900(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:
Someone please. 170k to pay next weekend. I will pay 200k. Just help me out if this mess. I'm depressed

Lol scammer
You think anyone here on nairaland would fall for such cheap Yoruba film of yours
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Unrated900(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:

Now his fiance is with him, and the lady is really giving me an impression she's not comfortable with my stay, I've seen another apartment. Some will take it before me because I called the agent and he updated me.

It’s simple go
To any church or police station
Stay there till next week,
As soon as you get the money,proceed to renting a house.
Why are you insinuating nairaland people should help you with 170k
You think it’s easy that way.
@op
Leave your unreal story and go and prepare for work
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Unrated900(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You have to manage at your friend house. I don't think any Nairalander will give you such an amount of money when there is an alternative.

And you didn't handle the cultist issue well.
Let your friend explain to his wife abi nah fiancee say you will be staying for just a week.

And try to make an investigation about the place you wan go rent another apartment o.

This is the money I have to dash you cool

You get time Dey comment
That guy na yahoo boy with different format
A yahoo boy has all answers to all questions on earth

3 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Unrated900(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:

The reason why I can't wait any longer is because the apart I saw will soon be given to another person. I also have other means to pay if I rent out this one I'm staying now. But it will take time and getting another one is the problem

Secure that apt with 30k with you
Next week you pay balance
Park there
Use the old one to rent and have money at hand
It’s simple that way

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by mabea: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:

I'm using an anonymous account to post this because I know alot of cultist are here on Nairaland. I want to remain safe from this tools of the devil.

I past through alot early this year, that I have to leave my 1 bedroom Flat that I'm staying here in Abuja and go low for a Single Room Self con due to some difficulties in my business. I trade Cars Online. The business was doing me well not Until I started noticing many downfall. I lost many things.

Now I have to gather money to pay for a Single Room SelfContain in one Rural Area in Abuja.

I've planned to stay there on the low as I struggle to get my life back. Because I'm always a Man of myself from the Onset.

Now this is my problem, I just noticed this Area is the territory for cultist. They sing and Chant in the Night as they smoke and gather theirselves with Axe. I watch them from my window.
Late last month, they started stopping me on my way in plights of harassing me. But I was not giving them face.
This month, it has now get to a level they are now asking me for money. Stopping me on the way. Even if I'm angry but I know this boys are so harmful and I don't even have friends around there so I have to just act nice to avoid there problem.
Now they think I'm week to the extent they have started trailing me down to my house to visit me.
This week shocked me, they celebrated one feast just opposite my house all through the night, shouting 777.

They came to my door at that time to knock and started harassing me, asking me questions like "who goes you" bla bla bla. I've too just keep it cool because I was scared. They ask for my number and said they're coming to chill with me the next day. I left my house as early in the morning and Ran to my friends house in Far Far Town and explain to him what's going on. He advised me to leave the area and that's actually my plan now.

The problem is I don't even have money to leave now and I must leave because I can never stoop so low to those lifestyle. I know who I am and I know my worth and I have reputations to keep.

My friend also said he's not strong financially now to help. Now I'm in his house. I've actually got a deal I'm expecting to pay me before end of next week.

Please my fellow NairaLanders. I'm here to seek for a Loan from anyone here. Please help me. I want a loan of 170k. What I have in my account is just 30k. I will pay back with 200k next weekend I promise.

I'm totally confused. I can't even sleep in my house aga in. I'm depressed. I can't arrest this boys for this without firstly leaving that environment. Please help me. I'm in deep pain. I have planned to put the house on rent but it taking long to get someone.

Please help me. Next weekend I will pay back by the grace of God that I serve. Surely and Unfailingly. cry
You might as well beg your friend to accommodate you atleast next week so you can gather money for your rent since you're expecting some cash within that time.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by nnamdiosu(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I don't understand.

Since you can pay back next week, why not stay in your friends house till the next week , get the money you wanted to have used in paying back and get a new house.

Why the loan when you have close range cash by next week?
Bro ,don't mind him.
That's the new format in town.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by UDUJ(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
New formats everyday. Lazy things.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by meobizy(f): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
All these fake stories can tire somebody. I zoned out after four lines.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Londonboyrep(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2021
This story is dumb and fake. Anyone who will make such an amount in 7 days will have about same line of credit with friends or family without resorting to begging. Op thinks people are stupid, you won’t get a dime here. You spoilt it by saying you will pay back in just 1 week. Not even a month or couple of months. Cult kee you there. Fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by Telm56: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2021
How can anyone loan you when you are writing from a fake username like you just mentioned?
Go back to your house, wait till next week when you will get your money and leave.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by thelegend1(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Whether the story is real or fake, I will just drop my advice sha.
1. You can stay in your house and be cordial with them but don't fraternize (no long talk), since you're relocating next week.
2. Get a military friend or hire one to come and visit you in full glare of the public
3. Don't go joining a rival cult, because you will not be able to live there again or walk confidently like a free man as a target will be on your back for something you know nothing about. Look for church to join instead of cult.
4. Mind how you carry yourself about. Respect yourself and people will definitely respect you.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by thelegend1(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:

Rethink this your strategy if you're really genuine. What if it's an Axeman that requests your account details to help you? Then they know exactly who you are and how you think!

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by mysticwarrior(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Chai see dead format.
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by lionphil(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2021
SaveMeFromCult:

Instead of running,

1. why don't you first try to find out who their head is? Talk to him and offer him money for drinks. Let him know you don't really have money and you're not comfortable with his boys. Once in a while they will keep coming to ask you for stuffs. Don't see them as a threat. If they were really out to harm you, they would've collected your phone and collected your wallets the different times they came stopped you but they didn't... they only need someone that can be helping them once in a while as the economy is hard.

If you can't meet their oga, make friends with them all they need is drinks. These ones aren't trying to harm you but they feel you are comfortable. Diplomacy will help you here.

If it doesn't work then save money for another house

My humble suggestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by lionphil(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
KosiGee:

Exactly, the cultists haven't collected his phone or collected his wallet. They only need drinks from him and he is running helter-skelter. Just imagine. Just drinks o because they arent working and are hungry. The truth is he will keep doing this for a while
Re: Please Save Me From Cultist!!! Help My Life And Soul!!! by TheSourcerer: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2021
r4bbit:
From what you said....
I figured those cultist na (egede)
...what you can do is either join dem..join a rival confrerternity like aro(baggas) or commot for daht. Area..
No go show uneccessary use of force.. Make you no go colet
....but your story sef no sound legit....
Orientation says
It is only dose that echos d the world daht can testify to the ruggedity of the island...
If you know you know
ss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is True, Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy Really Pregnant? / Man Catches Pregnant Wife Having S*x With Another Man In Hotel (VIDEO) / (VIDEO) One Million Boys Members Caught Surulere Aguda Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.