Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants (49587 Views)

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) / 10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by OVB123: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Rgade:

USA has the highest number of Nigerian immigrants at just under 500k.
Uk comes second with about 300k.
We africans seem to have a major problem with quantitative reasoning.
800k to 1M Nigerians in SA is just ridiculous.
I saw a report dating back to 2014 that pegged the number of Nigerians in SA at around 30k.
You SAns tend to overhype your immigrant situation. What economy do you have to support foreign nationals in their millions.
I know that zimbabwe has the highest number of immigrants in SA and Wikipedia puts their numbers around 600k
I tire for that Guy analysis.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Chetas81(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The children of Israel are the most dispersed out of all the tribes of the world

There's not a country you'll not find them

Yoruba, Igbo, etc,.

Hardly will you find any hausa-fulani in most countries because they are not one of us

But verily I say unto you

All the scattered tribes and remnants will come back to Zion

And will worship the Lord, thier God
KINDLY REMAIN WHERE YOU'RE NOW BECAUSE THE WORLD ARE MOVING ON WITHOUT REMEMBER THE PERSON WHO WRITE THE NEGATIVE SCRIPTURE FOR THE HUMANITY

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.