Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa As Replacement On Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa As Replacement On Radio Biafra (273 Views)

LASG Holds Service For Ndubuisi Kanu, Names Estate After Him. / BREAKING! Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa As Replacement On Radio Biafra / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa As Replacement On Radio Biafra by Ukpaka: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa as Replacement on Radio Biafra
https://247ureports.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-names-immigration-law-expert-ekpa-as-replacement-on-radio-biafra/
-
The statement reads,

“Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

“On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation and a call to serve lovers of freedom.
This task, i will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

“I will serve with everything in me and i will double my effort in media, diplomacy and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa As Replacement On Radio Biafra by Emperormartin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
It still beats my imagination that a proscribed group in Nigeria labelled as IPOB terrorist are living freely virtually all parts of the world!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Top Politicians Proffer Solutions To Nigeria's Security Problems / Ijaws And Fulanis Can Never Be The 4th Largest Ethnic Group.. / REVEALED: Nigerian Law Allows Restricted Terrorism Trial For IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.